Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Premiership 2018

Senior Player
    vCash
    Shots fired!!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    The ARKS sevens are on this Sunday, for those that didn't know.

I see Kala 7's are listed as taking part.

Will that team be playing for ARKs or Kalamunda?

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sack & crac View Post
    "I spoke with Perth about your claim and got told it was FAKE NEWS in no uncertain terms."

I knew this had to be Fake News. Who would seriously ring Pally and ask for anything? I have decided that it's obvious the Russians have infiltrated Rugby WA as well as the USA and are spreading these rumours. Is rumourmonger really Vladimir Putin? You have 23 guesses to find out. I reckon the Russians rang Pally. I reckon they then rang Perth Bayswater next and asked the exact same questions. Probably the Russians that are instigating discussions in the Northern Suburbs about social grades mixing in clubs due to no numbers of social players in the highest growth corridors.

And I heard it was definitely Putin who rang RWA looking for Future Force players on behalf a certain "new" Premier Grade Club SOR who realised after their 7's drubbings where they sit in the talent pool.

Damn these Russians and their fake news.
    Might be getting confused between Perth Irish and Perth Bayswater.

Rookie
    vCash
    Ha! I'm hearing ARK's have are throwing $150/$200 per game contracts at half of Kalamunda's first grade and Paly's 2nd's. and have managed to poach a couple key players from both clubs.

Champion
    vCash
    The new coach won't come cheap either, anyway was impressed with the brand new facilities at the 7's today. They have a massive catchment area out that way and they must be at least a 20 minute drive from the nearest club so have a fair bit of area to work with.

Been on any helicopter rides lately Neymar.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Who's the new Arks coach Westie?

Congratulations to RugbyWA and Arks on the way the tournament was run today. Very efficient and enjoyable.

Arks facilities are excellent and very well suited for tournaments like this, although the availability of sufficient parking was an issue,which could easily be addressed by permitting temporary parking on the grassed area, as Nedlands, Palmyra and some other clubs do.

RugbyWA, you advertised this and the previous tournament on your website, yet the tournament results from the first one two weeks ago haven't been reported at all, and it's likely that this one's results won't be on your site either. Not good enough.

Another suggestion would be to mandate in future years that every club playing in the senior division, whether it be 10 clubs or 18, field a team in each level (womens, colts, etc) and if they don't they be charged the nomination entry fee in any event. Put together non club squads should only be permitted if there are empty spots to fill after that.

Finally, why not have the next tournament in this series transferred to Arks home ground rather than some random college where from past experience there will be no availability of changerooms, toilet facilities, canteen, bar facilities, bins or access to any pavilion or shelter from the sun/rain?

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    I'm assuming, of course, that Arks would be happy for the extra income to supplement their increased operating expenses next season.

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    Who's the new Arks coach Westie?

Congratulations to RugbyWA and Arks on the way the tournament was run today. Very efficient and enjoyable.

Arks facilities are excellent and very well suited for tournaments like this, although the availability of sufficient parking was an issue,which could easily be addressed by permitting temporary parking on the grassed area, as Nedlands, Palmyra and some other clubs do.

RugbyWA, you advertised this and the previous tournament on your website, yet the tournament results from the first one two weeks ago haven't been reported at all, and it's likely that this one's results won't be on your site either. Not good enough.

Another suggestion would be to mandate in future years that every club playing in the senior division, whether it be 10 clubs or 18, field a team in each level (womens, colts, etc) and if they don't they be charged the nomination entry fee in any event. Put together non club squads should only be permitted if there are empty spots to fill after that.

Finally, why not have the next tournament in this series transferred to Arks home ground rather than some random college where from past experience there will be no availability of changerooms, toilet facilities, canteen, bar facilities, bins or access to any pavilion or shelter from the sun/rain?
    Good Points to be addressed.

Bear in mind RugbyWA staff has been reduced to a TOTAL of 8 people, so there is still a bit of settling in to do. Fantastic response from non club aligned "Sea of Blue" fans willing to meet later this week to offer their time and skills to augment RugbyWA's.

Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansie View Post
    Fantastic response from non club aligned "Sea of Blue" fans willing to meet later this week to offer their time and skills to augment RugbyWA's.
    Where, when, what kind of skills needed, can we send money instead or in addition?

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FingerTips View Post
    Where, when, what kind of skills needed, can we send money instead or in addition?
    We are having a meeting with a few Twfer's on Thursday evening to create a structure and wish list and then we'll be in touch.

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    I trust you'll be sending all the good volunteers down to Neddies?

I am really a Palmyra troll.

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    we only want the thirsty ones!

Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter View Post
    we only want the thirsty ones!
    Oo Oo that's me! Hang on they're nowhere near Paly. Sorry lads i'll come and throw rocks at you with Fulvio.

vCash
    So anything happening here? Have we got a weekly round up? I'll start:

Force are still gone and it's still the ARU's fault and apparently according to social media nobody East of Welshpool cares.
    Half the district clubs are planning for a baby pool competition next year for the "have nots" now that they realise being a big boy means actually fielding separate teams. All will be revealed in "KPI-gate" in due course
    The K in ARKS now stands for Kalamunda with some big signings migrating south over the summer
    Kwinana, Bunbury and Swan are the most popular clubs in Perth with all minnows romancing to get them to make up the KPI's.

Interested to hear what else I missed this week whilst I've been away working.

Get me inside a boardroom and I'll get any decision I want

vCash
    You mean Kalamunda have been king hit?

Have their players been rustled?

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast