Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Premiership 2018

Senior Player
    vCash

Internecine politics has its downside

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    Sounds like rugby wa's plot to dismantle kala and pally is kicking in.
    And here I was thinking "ok, no Western Force in 2018, so perhaps I can mosey on down to Hartfield Park to watch Premier Club Rugby there next year".

How stupid of me.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Well, you still can, of sorts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    You might be old news mr fulvio.

Sack & Crac actually knows stuff. What else does s&c know about the kala situation I wonder?

Predictions on Mandurah and Leeming?
    Sorry Darkness I just got to this. I've been in Sydney seeking out the headquarters of the Sanzar. They go under the name of Treadstone over there and so far I think the CEO is Jason Bourne. I simply can't find anything out

However I digress. I generally don't know anything east of Stirling Highway to be honest and mostly choose not to take the Merc further than RugbyWA headquarters. I can but only guess.

I guess things like now the Irish have missed out on Pally and Perth Bayswater reserves it appears this was Fake news and a ruse and the real target was Swan Suburbs all along. Cheeky tactics leaving Kwinana and Bunbury looking like Bachelorettes on rose night. Beefing up for the Kindergarten competition that will come to fruition in due course leaving the real clubs, the up and comers and the delusional to duke it out on the big boys fields. I'll leave it to you to decide who fits in what category.

Mandurah I make a point of not knowing anything about them except they have a good colts program for us to draw from temporarily at the start of every season. If certain RWA stalwarts get their way and we get an Under 21s that gives us a three year poaching window to consider which I think will be a good thing as we can see who is committed and who isn't and save ourselves some petrol money. let's keep our heads in the sand and keep playing around with the junior/colts programs until we get something that fits all the Christchurch debutantes at Allen Park.

For the others it's like a Cold War south of the river with ARKS and Leeming in a space race for superiority in spending. By all accounts it looks to me like ARKS are winning this with hits on Pally, Leeming and Wests bigger than a first grade squad playing social 7s and thinking their All Black Triallists against old students and old me.. Will keep an eye on this and see when these guys actually play Prem teams whether they will still be as cocky once the Wests front row comes along for some show and tell.

Leeming I haven't seen anything of. After the Arks Bulls 7s competition I hear they're giving up on Prems and focussing on the lower social trophies that will be put in the cabinet next to the Fremantle Roosters Trophies being a possible new neighbour in the City of Cockburn to make way for the WA Pirates who are attacking the southern corridor right now for Sunday players. God help any Union club with kids/men/women who play rep for the pirates as well as I hear that it is their way or the highway. And their way has a golden brick pathway

I always thought our glorious Cott leadership would take on the WA Pirates for a copyright infringement considering the Cott pirates were playing against the British Army on board the first fleet in 1776. Darkness I know you called this out 10 years ago as fake news but it's clearly on the internet so I don't see your issues

Vote Trump for ARU CEO and let's make Rugby great again

Get me inside a boardroom and I'll get any decision I want

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Thanks S&C, you seem to have your finger closer to the pulse than Westie or Fulvio; yesterdays men.

Good luck with sanzaar, you'd have better luck locating the headquarters of the Sicilian mafia.

Hansie and Trumpy think everything is fake news; one day they'll be hit with a dose of reality- just before the train flattens them.

You cott bastards are the masters of the poach; no doubt you'll be working in the shadows of rugby wa between now and march to beef your side up. The swanbourne mob may have the inside run on you from what I saw this year so you might need to be a touch more imaginative than hiring a mini bus for 2018.

Your news about the roosters if proven correct could be a big fat and permanent torpedo in the SS Leemings hull. Just when they thought they'd made it to the bigtime. Will be interesting to see how this unfolds.

My sledge about cott claiming they were 400 years old still holds. 241 years is far more believable.

vCash
    I think I'll go and take off my socks and get a job on Sesame Street ...

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Oscar the Grouch?

I am really a Palmyra troll.

vCash
    I prefer to consider myself as vocal, untrusting and cynical.

Those traits have saved me a truckload of money over the years, not to mention helping in the past to keep the Palmyra walls from being breached by the RugbyWA Barbarians.

Champion
    vCash
    No time for idle chit chat, this is a busy time. Just spent the whole day getting coaches and support staff in place for all grades. Can confirm Wests have picked up some very very handy coaches for next season and will be even more of a dominant force next season, if such a thing is possible. Just how long does The Year Of The Boar last for, it just seems to roll on and on and on and so it will be again next season.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    As long as it takes for another club to really,really, want a ham sandwich, Westie.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    No time for idle chit chat, this is a busy time. Just spent the whole day getting coaches and support staff in place for all grades. Can confirm Wests have picked up some very very handy coaches for next season and will be even more of a dominant force next season, if such a thing is possible. Just how long does The Year Of The Boar last for, it just seems to roll on and on and on and so it will be again next season.
    Mate

May I be the first to congratulate you on your very first post with no extraneous apostrophes?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecky View Post
    Mate

May I be the first to congratulate you on your very first post with no extraneous apostrophes?
    Better deduct a couple of points for the missing comma's but.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Champion
    vCash
    extraneous Wiktionary.org -From Latin extraneus [from' without, strange'],whence also originates[via French]the English adjective strange.

Had to google that word Ecky ,Hey ref that decision was bloody extraneous, just doesn't sound right.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Good to hear Westie. Can only assume from this that the powers at the Boars have seen sense and are looking for more victories through all the levels. The best man for the job is old Jock Tiernan who was instrumental in the victorious days of under 18/20’s mix and match premierships where registration was for the weak. Fondly remembered from my playing days in the 80s as a mighty state bumble bee coach before he went offshore to get his level 3 coaching the boko haram women’s seven team.

It seems to me to be a natural progression to hand it all over and watch all grades dominate for another pork chop hill slaughter in 2018

I may ask the sole remaining members of our own illustrious committee if we can have our first grade play as your fourths.

Get me inside a boardroom and I'll get any decision I want

vCash
    Sorry, the Bores have missed out on Jock, for next season at least.

I heard he has taken over the top coaching position at Neddies, on the recommendation of the illustrious Mr Ball.

Last time he did the Nedlands job they won the premiership.

It's gonna be Neddies year again for sure.

Sorry, Westie, you had him, and you let him go.

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Neddies has just recovered from the last time Jock was here. I do believe he made inquiries but not pursued.

Perhaps one of the district clubs will pick him up.

I know Joondalup don't want him within 10 kms of them, nor wests, nor wanneroo..........

I am really a Palmyra troll.

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast