vCash

Canberra Vikings skipper Tom Cusack speaks

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash

Champion
    vCash
    Canberra Vikings coach , Tim Sampson into the lead up to the Sydney Rays game - http://www.2cc.net.au/podcasts/9342-...we-expect.html

Champion
    vCash
    Tom Cusack speaks about the Semi against the Spirit

http://www.2cc.net.au/podcasts/9505-...mi-finals.html

Champion
    vCash
    We are Force and WA rugby supporters, why on earth would we care about what Tom Cusack has to say?

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Beacuse we will hear what he has to say next week when they lose! By then again Kalahard , you wouldn't know who the Vikings are playing?

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    Beacuse we will hear what he has to say next week when they lose! By then again Kalahard , you wouldn't know who the Vikings are playing?
    Piss off with ya bullshit links to crap we don't care about. You're not doing us a service, you are wasting our time and yours posting these links to stories no one in WA cares about. Post about WA rugby and the Force all you want, this is a WA supporters site after all. Tom Cusack has never played in WA, for WA or the Force, who gives a toss what he has to say.

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalahard View Post
    Piss off with ya bullshit links to crap we don't care about. You're not doing us a service, you are wasting our time and yours posting these links to stories no one in WA cares about. Post about WA rugby and the Force all you want, this is a WA supporters site after all. Tom Cusack has never played in WA, for WA or the Force, who gives a toss what he has to say.
    This is the type of post which keeps me from contributing to these forums.

It is entirely reasonable to expect that the comments of the captain of team we are playing this weekend would be of at least some interest to some of the people here. It is an NRC story in an NRC thread that directly relates to a WA NRC sides next opposition. If you aren't interested, don't read the comment or follow the link. Simple.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KMH View Post
    This is the type of post which keeps me from contributing to these forums.

It is entirely reasonable to expect that the comments of the captain of team we are playing this weekend would be of at least some interest to some of the people here. It is an NRC story in an NRC thread that directly relates to a WA NRC sides next opposition. If you aren't interested, don't read the comment or follow the link. Simple.
    Make up as many fake profiles as you want the "Man". Nobody reads 99% of the shit you post links to.

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalahard View Post
    Make up as many fake profiles as you want the "Man". Nobody reads 99% of the shit you post links to.
    Yeah, I am not a fake profile. I am a serial lurker and infrequent contributer. It is possible that you overreacted to a reasonable post on an appropriate thread. I wont comment on his other posts as I had no interest in them so I ignored them.

Champion
    vCash
    Yeah, I am not a fake profile. I am a serial lurker and infrequent contributer. It is possible that you overreacted to a reasonable post on an appropriate thread. I wont comment on his other posts as I had no interest in them so I ignored them.
    So let me get this straight. Serial lurker and infrequent contributer - sounds like the Man. After all of whats happened to the Force and WA Rugby this year, your first post, after implying you are following a Force site as an interested Force Fan, is on a Tom Cusack thread about something unrelated to the Force? - sounds like the Man. After years of lurking and seeing, i assume, the many trolls we have had on this site over the years, your first involvement is to defend the voracious link posting of the Man, never once defending the Force in the face of adversity? - sounds like the Man. After years of lurking, your first post defending the Man is to use the same argument used twice before in defense of the Man, namely a "people like you" rant, that has been used towards me twice before to defend the Man? - sounds like the Man. You espouse that you have a great gift of restraint on the forums but have felt compelled twice to post in his defense? - sounds like the Man.

Nice try Scoop. Your gonna need to be more convincing than that.

vCash
    I wont comment on his other posts as I had no interest in them so I ignored them.
    Most people do mate, Give Kala a break, if you follow his posting patterns you can see that the man is absolutely gutted and disgusted with the ARU and everything Eastern States Rugby....can't say I blame him for that.

He's a good bloke and an absolutely 110% committed rugby man who is having trouble remaining civil at times. I can excuse him for that, I've fallen into the same trap myself. We're all cut to the bone about this bullshit and we need to allow each other to handle it in our own way.

So please, don't take offence, understand where the hurt and anger is directed and try to manage any collateral damage that might result.

Yep, if you are a lurker and infrequent poster you didn't deserve to get ripped like that, I'm sure if Kala met you in person he'd buy you a beer and shake your hand, but sometimes the danger of being an infrequent poster is that you get mistaken for a sock puppet. It ain't right, but it happens.

C'mon the

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    So please, don't take offence, understand where the hurt and anger is directed and try to manage any collateral damage that might result.
    No offence taken, I understand the frustration and anger. I feel it too. I just think we need to be careful not to overstep too far as it hurts rather than aides our cause. I am usually in agreeance with most of what Kala says on here and if I meet him in person I would be happy to go round for round at the bar.

Btw, I have posted more frequently on theroar and have even submitted a few articles. My username is "kickedmyheight" (shortened here to KMH as I wasn't allowed the full name for some reason).

I get that this is a place to vent at times, we certainly need it, but it can put people off when it gets too militant.

Go Force (in the IPRC) and Go Spirit!

vCash
    Reading Kala's post, maybe the beer and handshake is one of those "too soon" things.....

C'mon the

Champion
    vCash
    Good them, it should be a great final

http://www.2cc.net.au/podcasts/9559-...and-final.html

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast