Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Pulver appearing in Perth!

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valzc View Post
    Well Pulver tried, but Linda & co managed quite well at making him squirm. Seems like he was VERY uncomfortable, especially on the issue of the meeting with Twiggy- tried to claim he wasn't there & then Linda hammered him with "but you were the CEO?" Especially liked the grilling over the matter of why the Rebels weren't targeted. Just hope he won't be able to connive his way out of the info on 'confidential' deals! Especially after they obviously didn't have a problem sharing the confidential info of Alliance Agreement with the VRU! Would love Linda to ask him THAT question.
    Hopefully the Senate can gain the information by subpoena.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Is it finished for the day or is there more this afternoon?

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    Is it finished for the day or is there more this afternoon?
    schedule I saw seems to indicate done for the day.

"12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

Champion
    vCash
    Senator Linda Reynolds - you rock... I was amazed at the detail the Seantor was able to understand considering she has only been part of this for a month or so and we have been living it for years. Bill had to hide behind comments such as Commercial in confidence, I need to ask my legal counsel, I am not across all of the details, I can only estimate some numbers....The most galling aspect was the fact there was no remorse in cutting the Force the very first time, after 12 years RugbyWa asked for help. In previous years, the brumbies, reds, tahs and Rebels had all been bailed, some like the Tahs and reds paid back the loans, we never ever were even given the chance.

Very interesting how he would not answer questions - due to commercial in confidence - on whether they even spoke to other bidders for the rebels licence.

Bring on October 12th, I think Senator Reynolds may be a bit more prepped...

13 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    It was mind boggling to hear how much more the Rebels have had over the years compered to any other side and especially us!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansie View Post
    Senator Linda Reynolds - you rock

Yep, compared to the others she sure did. Impressive understanding of what is going on. I think she ended up quite pissed off at Pulver's obfuscations and I bet she will be keen to pursue the facts further. They're gonna need a bigger room. Would love to hear Alan Jones give her a platform to expand on things before the next one too.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    Can't wait to hear Alan Jones tomorrow.

"12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansie View Post
    Senator Linda Reynolds - you rock... I was amazed at the detail the Seantor was able to understand considering she has only been part of this for a month or so and we have been living it for years. Bill had to hide behind comments such as Commercial in confidence, I need to ask my legal counsel, I am not across all of the details, I can only estimate some numbers....The most galling aspect was the fact there was no remorse in cutting the Force the very first time, after 12 years RugbyWa asked for help. In previous years, the brumbies, reds, tahs and Rebels had all been bailed, some like the Tahs and reds paid back the loans, we never ever were even given the chance.

Very interesting how he would not answer questions - due to commercial in confidence - on whether they even spoke to other bidders for the rebels licence.

I agree Hans, I only listened to it on line but she seemed to do very well, great persistence, with support from Rachael Siewert and (I think) Dean Smith, both also WA Senators.

We need to keep sending them key questions that we believe need to be asked and also keep letting them know we appreciate what they are doing. No harm in emailing them or phoning their offices to voice our support.

PS great job again with your financial analyses Alison, Senator Reynolds seemed to have plenty of facts and figures to hand and I bet it was from your data.

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Macattack View Post
    I agree Hans, I only listened to it on line but she seemed to do very well, great persistence, with support from Rachael Siewert and (I think) Dean Smith, both also WA Senators.

We need to keep sending them key questions that we believe need to be asked and also keep letting them know we appreciate what they are doing. No harm in emailing them or phoning their offices to voice our support.

PS great job again with your financial analyses Alison, Senator Reynolds seemed to have plenty of facts and figures to hand and I bet it was from your data.
    I went up to Senator Reynolds and thanked her, on behalf of the Sea of Blue who couldn't make it, for the work she is doing! She advised she has only just got started.. She Rocks alright !!!

9 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    I am sure it will come up in the next hearing, but I would like asked why they "sold" the Rebels back to VRU for $1 when the VRU have no assets to sustain the club!!!

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    She is a very impressive operator. Good to know she is representing our interests federally.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hertryk View Post
    I am sure it will come up in the next hearing, but I would like asked why they "sold" the Rebels back to VRU for $1 when the VRU have no assets to sustain the club!!!
    You would think this would be related to the mysterious investors.

vCash
    I went up to Senator Reynolds and thanked her, on behalf of the Sea of Blue who couldn't make it, for the work she is doing! She advised she has only just got started.. She Rocks alright !!!
    Well done, they need to know punters support is strong 👍👍👍

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    I'll hazard a guess how that will be answered:
    "Sorry but I can't tell you that. I'ts commercial "in confidence" information"

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Or "Cabinet in confidence" as the Vic Govt is the underwriter.

Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast