Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Bill Pulver appearing in Perth!

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    and the "supporting document"...was it a #massivespreadsheet?

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

Champion Contributor sandgroperrugby's Avatar
    vCash
    Have the ARU ever outlined what they intend to do to keep rugby strong in WA. Would love to see the comprehensive plan for that.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Generally speaking you aren’t learning much if your lips are moving!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandgroperrugby View Post
    Have the ARU ever outlined what they intend to do to keep rugby strong in WA. Would love to see the comprehensive plan for that.
    1. Let WA develop players to Super Rugby standard
    2. Force WA players to come over to Eastern Australia to play rugby and represent their country.
    3. ???
    4. Profit!

vCash
    Oooh, I can answer that. They're going to repeatedly make the statement
    Quote Originally Posted by The ARU
    We are committed to keeping Rugby strong in the West and to provide a clear pathway to the elite level of the game.
    whilst continuing to use all of the money they've saved in culling the Force to prop up the Rebels.

C'mon the

Champion
    vCash
    Couldn't help myself and had to reply:

I wish you had not bothered with this reply as it is just an insult to my intelligence.
    Your arguments are completely false! When the fact that the team that has cost you twice as much as the Force is still in the competition with no sponsor and now picking over the bones of a team which was guaranteed to be no future loss to you. And would have been a windfall to your grassroots argument, whatever money you think you are saving by this is nothing in comparison to the fans and rugby loving public you have lost in this great state.
    Now peddle your BS to someone who cares and believes it. I look forward to the results of the senate inquiry. Please do not respond to this email I'm not interested.
    From a Gold member of the Western Force for 5 years, jersey buyer for every one of those years, purchaser of tickets to every Wallaby test match in Perth over those 5 years, Purchaser of Wallaby jersey and merchandise during those 5 years and ex subscriber to Foxtel to watch rugby.

7 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Apart from cut and paste responses outlining the pathway teams, no the imbiciles haven't. I have raised that in my submission.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    Couldn't help myself and had to reply:

I wish you had not bothered with this reply as it is just an insult to my intelligence.
    Your arguments are completely false! When the fact that the team that has cost you twice as much as the Force is still in the competition with no sponsor and now picking over the bones of a team which was guaranteed to be no future loss to you. And would have been a windfall to your grassroots argument, whatever money you think you are saving by this is nothing in comparison to the fans and rugby loving public you have lost in this great state.
    Now peddle your BS to someone who cares and believes it. I look forward to the results of the senate inquiry. Please do not respond to this email I'm not interested.
    From a Gold member of the Western Force for 5 years, jersey buyer for every one of those years, purchaser of tickets to every Wallaby test match in Perth over those 5 years, Purchaser of Wallaby jersey and merchandise during those 5 years and ex subscriber to Foxtel to watch rugby.
    I would have requested a response and outlined that the money that is supposed to go to community Rugby will be used to cover your own incompetence, shortfall of losing three sponsors in a week, inability to promote the game and to cover the financial mismanagement of the Rebels and Reds

vCash
    ps, I'm strongly hoping that only a small number of the Force boys actually follow Dave to the Rebels, because I want to see this fail far more than I want to be the gracious man and wish the boys well.

If the Rebels transplant the entire Force team into Melbourne, replace a couple of fringe players with Koroibete and Hodge and succeed, the ARU will point to that and use it to justify killing the Force. I can understand that the team will consider that to be no great difference (they're still playing the game with their teammates after all) but it will be a gross injustice to every rugby player in WA and therefore, I am calling upon every god who will listen to ensure that the remaining three seasons of Super Rugby sees all Australian teams performing worse than this year.

I think Karma would be quite happy to indulge me.

ps No disrespect intended towards professional rugby people who have to support their families.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    ps, I'm strongly hoping that only a small number of the Force boys actually follow Dave to the Rebels, because I want to see this fail far more than I want to be the gracious man and wish the boys well.

If the Rebels transplant the entire Force team into Melbourne, replace a couple of fringe players with Koroibete and Hodge and succeed, the ARU will point to that and use it to justify killing the Force. I can understand that the team will consider that to be no great difference (they're still playing the game with their teammates after all) but it will be a gross injustice to every rugby player in WA and therefore, I am calling upon every god who will listen to ensure that the remaining three seasons of Super Rugby sees all Australian teams performing worse than this year.

I think Karma would be quite happy to indulge me.

ps No disrespect intended towards professional rugby people who have to support their families.
    Even if they win more games next year they will still be broke. I also don't buy the line about supporting their families. They didn't have to sign with the Rebels and they had options overseas.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    Even if they win more games next year they will still be broke. I also don't buy the line about supporting their families. They didn't have to sign with the Rebels and they had options overseas.
    I can accept a bloke feeding his family by taking a dodgy deal and making sure his kids don't need to go to school speaking a foreign language.

As long as that same bloke realises that I wish him well, and want his team to fail utterly.

C'mon the

vCash
    I can accept a bloke feeding his family by taking a dodgy deal and making sure his kids don't need to go to school speaking a foreign language.

As long as that same bloke realises that I wish him well, and want his team to fail utterly.
    English is the main language spoken in Limerick and the players have had offers on the table since the Supreme Court decision.

vCash
    English is the main language spoken in Limerick....
    there was a bloke called Bill
    who really was a dill
    Clyne said "Jump"
    but Bill took a dump
    all over TWAS who was his shill

The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sittingbison View Post
    there was a bloke called Bill
    who really was a dill
    Clyne said "Jump"
    but Bill took a dump
    all over TWAS who was his shill
    This is while Tyler Fitzgerald and Joe Barker are licking the windows.

vCash

and the off-field bastards lose so much money.

Champion Contributor sandgroperrugby's Avatar
    vCash
    Apart from cut and paste responses outlining the pathway teams, no the imbiciles haven't. I have raised that in my submission.
    Thanks I am hoping this is discussed in the inquiry as this goes to the heart of the matter for me.

Generally speaking you aren’t learning much if your lips are moving!!!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast