Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: How low can they get

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShtinaTina View Post
    Confirms WA Rugby gave them the jerseys
    https://thewest.com.au/sport/rugby-u...-ng-b88594762z
    ShtinaTina, I can confirm that RugbyWA didn't give my son a jersey, he wore his own. I can't comment for other families but I can confirm that RugbyWA asked me if my son would be happy to wear his Force jersey and if I was ok with it. At no point did I feel that RugbyWA were forcing my son to wear the Force jersey, they asked if we were happy with it and we were.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    The media can spin it however they want but the fact is The Western Force were/is the junior's team as well. I think it was Rockingham Juniors who played their last game in Force Jerseys (this was the first case i know of)

vCash
    Thanks Wicker, I just wanted to have some record so I could interpret the spin that certain east coast w@nkers would likely put on it.

Not looking anywhere Pandaram.

C'mon the

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valzc View Post
    I remember, seems like a long long long time ago, when the Wallabies would do a big "meet & greet" at various spots around Perth, like the Mall in town, shopping centres, club fields. My Mum still raves about getting a hug & kiss from Adam Ashley, & O'Connor hadn't yet discovered his 'brand' & acted like a nice guy. Every time the Wallabies were in Perth was the same, lots of promotion work. Guess they've all become way too busy with their'cough, cough' training schedules & prectising ....... strategy (ahem) Things have got so much better haven't they?
    Which probably explains why no one knows about rugby anymore. Our kelpie used to wear her Wallabies jersey in Subi, & people always stopped for a chat.
    Yes I remember that too Valzc

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3