Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 48 88 94 95 96 97 98
Results 1,456 to 1,458 of 1458

Thread: Terms of Reference for a Senate Inquiry into the Future of Rugby Union in Australia

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    They probably object to the certainty with which you state most of the likely outcomes of the inquiry.

It would be a lot more agreeable to any media outlet with a liberal sprinkling of "allegedly" and "senator Reynolds acuused" in it.

If you manage all the arse covering and they still don't want it, then you have a genuine cause for complaint
    They were happy to put up countless articles suggesting that the Force move to Parramatta and the Brumbies merge with the Rebels which were never going to happen. I would use that if they come back with a counter argument.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    They were happy to put up countless articles suggesting that the Force move to Parramatta and the Brumbies merge with the Rebels which were never going to happen. I would use that if they come back with a counter argument.
    Easier to deal in bullshit then hard truths that show how royally screwed their governing body has made them.

But, I think the tone is the problem, it's quite inflammatory and probably needs to just lay the facts out there without the anger associated with it. Let people make their own mind up.

Apprentice
    vCash
    So, I try to post a little comment about John Eales article today in the Australian (twice) and the editor does not post it. So he is not 'irrelevant and has not sat on his hands and overseen the darkest days in Australian rugby'. I thought I was pretty accurate?

Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 48 88 94 95 96 97 98