Page 144 of 149 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 2231

Thread: Terms of Reference for a Senate Inquiry into the Future of Rugby Union in Australia

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sittingbison View Post
    Mosman PARK....between Freo and Cottesloe
    OK, so you fudged that Park bit. Well you are showing the sort of real talents we look for in our RA CEO.

Leave out relevant info of statements.
    Glib with words or straight out untruths. Bullshitter in other words.

Are you OK with big spreadsheets?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valzc View Post
    ...Where does Patrick Allaway live? - not sure but he used to live in Mosman - with Pulver and Eales...
    Hey, I come from Mosman Park. Nuffin wrong with that
    Quote Originally Posted by JSJ View Post
    You should be a shoe-in for the vacant RA CEO job then. $800K PA, plus bonuses. First class flights & hotels. Corporate box at every Test, to entertain your mates from Mosman and school.
    Mosman PARK....between Freo and Cottesloe
    OK, so you fudged that Park bit. Well you are showing the sort of real talents we look for in our RA CEO. Leave out relevant info of statements. Glib with words or straight out untruths. Bullshitter in other words. Are you OK with big spreadsheets?
    Hmmmm.....not sure if you are trying to be funny, are an idiot, or a troll... perhaps TWAS?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt

The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor

vCash
    Gotta admire you folks, Bakkies in particular, for bothering to argue with that f@ckwit. By definition a TWAS has nowhere to go, right? But the facts are getting out there to be read. Good stuff.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Hear hear

For the sake of my sanity I just can't do it now, used to enjoy the cut and thrust but it is no longer dueling it's just blunt Force bashing

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Hmmmm.....not sure if you are trying to be funny, are an idiot, or a troll... perhaps TWAS?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt

I was trying to be funny, but obviously failed. I am definitely not TWAS or a troll. I might be an idiot though, if my attempt at humour was not recognised as such. It is a worry that the ERU has got us so suspicious of each other.

I live in Perth, support SOAKS, the Force and Perth Spirit.

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    I was trying to be funny, but obviously failed. I am definitely not TWAS or a troll. I might be an idiot though, if my attempt at humour was not recognised as such. It is a worry that the ERU has got us so suspicious of each other.

I live in Perth, support SOAKS, the Force and Perth Spirit.
    I thought you were funny... i think a few of the twf faithful are a little short on humour these days

vCash
    No problemo, and yes they have got the whole of Australia on edge and aggressive.

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zimeric View Post
    I thought you were funny... i think a few of the twf faithful are a little short on humour these days
    Thanks Zimeric and Bison. I was hoping it would lead to a whole string of funny posts, as I "interviewed" Bison for the RA CEO job.

Bison, Sorry for not responding to your post earlier, I have been out all afternoon, playing golf at my "exclusive Country Club" (ie the Hamersley public golf course

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    there is every chance,that after tomorrow,I will be banned from GAGR

vCash
    I see that dropkick de Clyne was out presenting trophies at the NRC Final. There was barely any eye contact between him and the Brumbies CEO Michael Thomson. No sign of bumchin Bill.

Don't know if the prick would have shown up if the Spirit were in the Final.

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    Good to see Clyne under dressed again. What a great ambassador. Nothing but a POS. If it was the Spirt who won he would not be anywhere in sight.

vCash
    Glad that Thomson took after his dress sense. All starts at the top.

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    Clyne might be under house arrest from Monday so he needed to get his last business class flight and final few air miles in before the Old Bill come knocking on his door!

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

Player
    vCash
    I hope so Alison

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonkar View Post
    Bakkies I just put my 2 cents worth in over the salary cap

Tonkar said | November 11th 2017 @ 10:04am | Edit your comment. (Up to 10 minutes available to edit.) | ! Report

Assuming that Genia is the highest paid at $400k, Coleman is offered $300k, Lance $200k, Meaks $250k. DHP being on $300k, Stirzacker on $200k, Weeks on $200k, Hanson on $300k, Hodge now on $220k and Koribete on $350k from the Rebels there is no reason why it can’t all fit.

The Rebels have a number of players (Maddocks, Hutchison, Sa’aga, Tuipolotu, McGregor, Adams, Goddard, Leota, Cummins, Toolis, Siliva and Jeffries that would be on $100k or less. There’s close to a 3rd of the squad for around 20%.

Then players like RHP, Hardwick and Philip would likely command around $100k in Australia.

Then you’d imagine players like Daley, Faulkner, Ainsley, Talaki, Uelese, Fainga’a, Timani, Horwitz & Naivalu are all in the range between $100k and $200k.

Hey TWAS Train without a station .. That’s llike the saying the lights are on but no one s home … Thats right Victorians just make assumptions and guestimates .. Nothing is actual and factual.. Your Assumptions are just like the wordings in the agreement by the VIC rugby and the ARU.. Just shows what you plaster on here is all about assumptions.. If you are willing to say that the salaries of the players are assumptions then how can you state they will all fit under the 5.5 million.. Salary cap.. again another Assumption.. Come on TWAS paste facts before you blurt out any more crap.. Ring the MRRU and get the correct information.. No wonder so many here cut you up with your crap
    Saw that well written. TWAS is now playing the Slander card as he has nothing else to come up with and told Concerned Supporter and myself to stick to stacking shelves.