Page 139 of 149 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 2231

Thread: Terms of Reference for a Senate Inquiry into the Future of Rugby Union in Australia

vCash
    I have kicked start conversations on the Roar

http://www.theroar.com.au/2017/11/10...igns-leicester

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    I have kicked start conversations on the Roar

http://www.theroar.com.au/2017/11/10...igns-leicester
    You are on fire!!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Apprentice
    vCash
    Both David and I posted pretty much immediately after the interviews. Maybe Linda and Co chose to hold them till now for a reason. Still steaming 😠

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    They probably have to investigate the evidence. It took them a while to put up Alan Winney's testimony.

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    what I find immensely frustrating is that despite there being a mountain of testimony against Clyne, Pulver and Clarke and absolutely nothing but their own testimonies to back their claims up, the majority of East coast fans still think we are a cynical, wingeing, lynch mob... well I suppose that we may be but you can hardly say its unjustified!!!

vCash
    Just noticed that John's submission has been taken down from correspondence.

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WFDom View Post
    Yeah me too...

What's the go RugbyReg? You turned on us too???
    give me your GAGR loggins and I can check it all for you.

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BLR View Post
    I think the mods decided a mass banning of the more vocal Force posters was needed. The narrative in alot of the threads have taken a decidedly East coast friendly turn in most cases.
    no. There's plenty of Force talk and plenty of disgust about how this whole ordeal has played out.

You made the error of post consistently on the topic on the wrong thread. Despite being warned to move it to an appropriate thread.

vCash
    RugbyReg
    ive just tried to sign up to GAGR but the ReCaptcha authentication is not loading despite multiple 'refresh attempts' as suggested by the page. Ive tried on my mobile and on a PC same issue.

vCash
    Seems pretty muchALL the journos must be in the ARU’s pocket. Pretty much EVERY ONE has been reticent in writing much about the facts, instead they try to portray us as just whinging! Very frustrating that the media is too gutless to report true findings. If it had been the Tahs, pretty sure there would’ve been more of an upROAR!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    Just noticed that John's submission has been taken down from correspondence.
    It's still there

The truth may set you free, but only evidence convicts

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RugbyReg View Post
    no. There's plenty of Force talk and plenty of disgust about how this whole ordeal has played out.

You made the error of post consistently on the topic on the wrong thread. Despite being warned to move it to an appropriate thread.
    No there isn't plenty of Force talk on GAGR RugbyReg. Theres a systematic eradication of the Force discussion on GAGR by the butthurt Mods who are in rhe wrong and are controlling the discussion. During this year, Force fans have been ridiculed and systematically banned for trying to balance to the conversation and expose the mismanagement of rugby in Australia. This does not fit into the preferred narrative of the controllers of the site. Despite the growing mountain of evidence of illegal and damaging dealings, West Australians are mocked and dismissed on GAGR as conspiracy theorists yet the the uneducated, denialists and dismissers get to control the narrative. Millions of dollars have been siphoned out of rugby by its own administrators, the senate submissions confirm this but the preferred narrative on GAGR is about who wins from the destruction of the Force.
    So, Reg with due respect, don't come on here with the excuse "you are banned for posting in the wrong thread". GAGR is difficult enough to navigate and follow the conversations without such a pathetic reason for banning someone. It would be more helpful if the true reason for banning so many Force supporters was revealed, the real reason being, you East Coasters cannot handle the truth. Sydney administrators have destroyed rugby, Melbourne administrators have stolen millions from rugby, ACT administrators are into dodgy land deals and Queensland are dysfunctional and broke again. One day the rose coloured glasses will have to come off of GAGR and the steaming pile of shit that is currently Australian Rugby will have to faced. Until then, theres only one word to describe GAGR - pointless.

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalahard View Post
    No there isn't plenty of Force talk on GAGR RugbyReg. Theres a systematic eradication of the Force discussion on GAGR by the butthurt Mods who are in rhe wrong and are controlling the discussion. During this year, Force fans have been ridiculed and systematically banned for trying to balance to the conversation and expose the mismanagement of rugby in Australia. This does not fit into the preferred narrative of the controllers of the site. Despite the growing mountain of evidence of illegal and damaging dealings, West Australians are mocked and dismissed on GAGR as conspiracy theorists yet the the uneducated, denialists and dismissers get to control the narrative. Millions of dollars have been siphoned out of rugby by its own administrators, the senate submissions confirm this but the preferred narrative on GAGR is about who wins from the destruction of the Force.
    So, Reg with due respect, don't come on here with the excuse "you are banned for posting in the wrong thread". GAGR is difficult enough to navigate and follow the conversations without such a pathetic reason for banning someone. It would be more helpful if the true reason for banning so many Force supporters was revealed, the real reason being, you East Coasters cannot handle the truth. Sydney administrators have destroyed rugby, Melbourne administrators have stolen millions from rugby, ACT administrators are into dodgy land deals and Queensland are dysfunctional and broke again. One day the rose coloured glasses will have to come off of GAGR and the steaming pile of shit that is currently Australian Rugby will have to faced. Until then, theres only one word to describe GAGR - pointless.
    HEAR! HEAR!

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalahard View Post
    Post that on G&GR and see how long you last hahahhaha 😂

vCash
    Re timing of info being released by the Senate Inquiry - I wonder if the good Senators have played a bit of "rope a dope" here.

It's an old tactic to have particular info but hang onto it until you have ferreted out the lie from the target, you then post this info showing the target as disreputable - just a thought.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!