Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Western Force Appeal Dismissed

Senior Player Contributor DarthMoose's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonkar View Post
    I am all for the Badger to be on the promotional staff
    There would be no better promotional mouthpiece than the Badger for getting worldwide attention.
    Even the Yanks know who he is (some of them)!

Get on it Twiggy!

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    I just want to see how we can get the comp to work so our boys can still be eligible for Wallabies. If the ARU have publicly supported Twiggy's concept (clever mover Twiggy) , be hard for them to now back down and deny it & refuse to allow players from the new comp being eligible.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    I'm sure they'll be able to produce a document explaining why such a back flip is best for rugby

C'mon the

vCash
    And can we please please keep Dave Wessels!!!

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Would you trust anything that comes from the ARU mouthpieces though Val? I sure wouldn't. They'd argue their own kids weren't theirs if it came to it. Duplicitous little shits!

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

Senior Player Contributor DarthMoose's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    I'm right with James on this. The only thing I'm disappointed in is not seeing how the current players and coaches could have gone on.
    Also, though, I would not like to see any of them pass on Australian honours. They deserve to be the best they can. Keeping a great job does not mean you have to like or respect the chairman of the board. Especially if he is a pathological liar with no saving graces.
    Agree Shasta,
    The 'what if's' from 2018 if we could have gone on will linger for a while yet, regardless of what else happens.
    Sure we will use the fire from this whole process to our advantage in the future but if we were readmitted now and could have gone on with the team intact then anything could have been possible... and maybe even probable, given the drive of the team to stick it back to the ARU.

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    Rugby WA just released a statement. He's a lying toe rag!!
    All,
    So sorry we didn't get this avcross the line today. A long shitty day topped off by watching Clyne lie again and again about our failure to respond. Twiggy was very compelling when he adressed us and the players in private after the press conference. He's thought this through,has other massive financial backers and has promised the team and the staff he will support them.
    In a weird way I'm getting my head around the simple fact that we simply don't matter to the ARU and we have stop trying to hold on to something that was probably only temporary anyway. The interest we have received from Asian RFU's to get on Andrews bandwagon has been quite stunning and that is in one afternoon. Tomorrow is another day. I'm going to find my Teddy and go to bed now.

22 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Sleep well. I don't know if it's wishful thinking but Clyne looked a lot more unsure of himself when he was telling all those lies today. It's hard to keep the confidence when you know everybody is on to you and they all know a technical legal win is no justification for the lies and treachery and that no favourable end can excuse the means by which it was achieved. Reputation in the toilet. Good riddance before too much longer.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    John, I feel for you mate. Sorry you had to share a room with those snakes for even an hour. I hope the players feel the mountains of respect we have for the way they have stood true through this fight. If they have to leave now... Sure we'll be sad, but nobody could blame them.

Hopefully TwiggyRugby will launch sooner rather than later and we can invite these giants of men back to the fold where they will be loved and respected rather than used to like the pockets of soulless arseholes.

I thought rugby would be dead to me if this happened, but congratulations to Twiggy, its only the ARU.

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    Hopefully TwiggyRugby will launch sooner rather than later and we can invite these giants of men back to the fold where they will be loved and respected rather than used to like the pockets of soulless arseholes.
    I am somewhat jealous of the Cheetahs & Kings who get a whole new rugby season starting last week to follow tbh. But I would watch the Force every week of the year if I could.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Edwards View Post
    All,
    So sorry we didn't get this avcross the line today. A long shitty day topped off by watching Clyne lie again and again about our failure to respond. Twiggy was very compelling when he adressed us and the players in private after the press conference. He's thought this through,has other massive financial backers and has promised the team and the staff he will support them.
    In a weird way I'm getting my head around the simple fact that we simply don't matter to the ARU and we have stop trying to hold on to something that was probably only temporary anyway. The interest we have received from Asian RFU's to get on Andrews bandwagon has been quite stunning and that is in one afternoon. Tomorrow is another day. I'm going to find my Teddy and go to bed now.
    Agreed John- would rather the money be used towards a new exciting format & grab the new idea & make it happen instead of throwing the money away much as my earthly dream is to see Clyne buried alive under the the turf at Allianz (it would only rot the grass anyway). But what is the damage on how many of our boys & Dave Wessels are we losing, are we able to retain them & the staff at HQ? And with the new comp, are players still eligible for Wallabies? I would also like our money from the OTF to go into the new setup.
    I also want to thank all of you guys at HQ with Twiggy for everything you have& will be doing! It's been a very teary day in our house thanks to Hodgo, but am looking forward to getting up & fighting thanks to you guys.

8 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Sleep well. I don't know if it's wishful thinking but Clyne looked a lot more unsure of himself when he was telling all those lies today. It's hard to keep the confidence when you know everybody is on to you and they all know a technical legal win is no justification for the lies and treachery and that no favourable end can excuse the means by which it was achieved. Reputation in the toilet. Good riddance before too much longer.
    True Shasta, I have never wished for Karma so much in my life! Brian Burke & co were nothing on this nest of vipers! Don't know how Clyne can even lie straight in bed!

Player
    vCash
    It's actually pronounced "Clying"

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    I'm sure they'll be able to produce a document explaining why such a back flip is best for rugby
    A large spreadsheet should do it....except they won't produce it

The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor

Player
    vCash
    It is a very serious matter for a director of a public corporation to make false or misleading statements. Just saying.

Last edited by SteveWA; 05-09-17 at 22:29.

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast