Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40

Thread: KURTLEY BEALE HOPING FORCE FANS DONíT JEER WALLABIES AS SUPER RUGBY SAGA TURNS UGLY

  1. #16
    Immortal GIGS20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Rockingham
    Posts
    18,031
    vCash
    16288000
    The Bronze Star of Faith
    Brilliantly spoken Kala.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

  2. #17
    Player vulcan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Kwinana
    Posts
    186
    vCash
    5002000
    will be outside the ground in my FORCE gear will not boo any players only if i catch a view of any board members will i vent my anger

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #18
    Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Claremont
    Posts
    618
    vCash
    5000000
    Anyone in a gold jersey in the stands should be verbally abused and egged if you can get them into the ground. Absolute traitors. They'll make themselves easy targets .

    I wouldn't abuse the players although many of them are part of the overall problem.

    Clync and Pullover and any aru board member are fair game; we have a one off opportunity to stick it up them in the flesh - go your hardest. Make them leave town with their tails between their legs and knowing:

    a) we aren't going to get over their treachery, ever,

    b) they are the most hated people in australian rugby;

    c) they will never ever be welcome in wa again; and

    d) wa people will stalk them to their graves and beyond.

    -2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #19
    Player
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Girrawheen
    Posts
    340
    vCash
    5028000
    I hope non of the Rugby WA board will be sitting in the same box as anyone from the ARU!

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #20
    Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    booragoon
    Posts
    5,281
    vCash
    5430000
    Dry July! TWF Competition Winner! MO-vember Donator TWF Contributor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Perth Girl View Post
    I hope non of the Rugby WA board will be sitting in the same box as anyone from the ARU!
    Let's see ... 1 box ... 1 freeby event ... gee, I don't know ...

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #21
    Rookie ShtinaTina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Bondi
    Posts
    53
    vCash
    5002000
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    Anyone in a gold jersey in the stands should be verbally abused and egged if you can get them into the ground. Absolute traitors. They'll make themselves easy targets .
    Wow, I don't think abusing people for supporting a team is a good idea.

    Yes there is a lot of emotion surrounding the situation and I empathise with Force supporters.

    I do not agree with what the ARU has done, and I am hoping that the just andfair outcome is reached, rather than what is at present.

    This sort of sentiment is definitely making me reconsider a late dash over to the game on Saturday.

    As, I for one, support the Team, and I will wear a Wallabies jersey if I am there.

    Though I probably should pay more attention to your quote about ignoring your posts....

    3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #22
    Immortal GIGS20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Rockingham
    Posts
    18,031
    vCash
    16288000
    The Bronze Star of Faith
    Quote Originally Posted by Perth Girl View Post
    I hope non of the Rugby WA board will be sitting in the same box as anyone from the ARU!
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    Let's see ... 1 box ... 1 freeby event ... gee, I don't know ...
    Jeez, I'm in two minds about that.

    1) Hansie and his mates can all afford a ticket, It'd be awesome to see them snub the hospitality of Satan Clone and Willy Puller in favour of sitting with the real rugby people.

    but

    2) a photo of Clone's face when the entire RugbyWA board, Twiggy and every hanger on they can muster walks in wearing Force Blue would be priceless.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

  8. #23
    Senior Player
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bullcreek
    Posts
    935
    vCash
    5336000
    Quote Originally Posted by ShtinaTina View Post
    Wow, I don't think abusing people for supporting a team is a good idea.

    Yes there is a lot of emotion surrounding the situation and I empathise with Force supporters.

    I do not agree with what the ARU has done, and I am hoping that the just andfair outcome is reached, rather than what is at present.

    This sort of sentiment is definitely making me reconsider a late dash over to the game on Saturday.

    As, I for one, support the Team, and I will wear a Wallabies jersey if I am there.

    Though I probably should pay more attention to your quote about ignoring your posts....
    I think most of the sea of blue wouldn't dream of booing anyone at the game except any members of the ARU. You would be very welcome and hope you make it 🙂

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #24
    Immortal Contributor shasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Mandurah
    Posts
    12,103
    vCash
    5326000
    The Bronze Star of Faith TWF Contributor!
    Quote Originally Posted by ShtinaTina View Post

    This sort of sentiment is definitely making me reconsider a late dash over to the game on Saturday
    Don't let that stop you if you want to come. The poster who made those statements is a well known troll. Probably wouldn't say boo to you in person.

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

  10. #25
    Senior Player
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    558
    vCash
    5010000
    Quote Originally Posted by ShtinaTina View Post
    Though I probably should pay more attention to your quote about ignoring your posts....
    Quoted for emphasis. (And I'm pretty sure a mod added that...)

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  11. #26
    Immortal GIGS20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Rockingham
    Posts
    18,031
    vCash
    16288000
    The Bronze Star of Faith
    Quote Originally Posted by ShtinaTina View Post
    Wow, I don't think abusing people for supporting a team is a good idea. Yes there is a lot of emotion surrounding the situation and I empathise with Force supporters. I do not agree with what the ARU has done, and I am hoping that the just andfair outcome is reached, rather than what is at present. This sort of sentiment is definitely making me reconsider a late dash over to the game on Saturday. As, I for one, support the Team, and I will wear a Wallabies jersey if I am there. Though I probably should pay more attention to your quote about ignoring your posts....
    I see you've now met darkness Shtina. He represents a vocal minority of one. You'd be ok at the game.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

  12. #27
    Champion sittingbison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    North Freo
    Posts
    2,403
    vCash
    6016000
    Tina you wouldn't be ok, there would be so many people queued up to buy you a beer you would make it back to the hotel

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor

  13. #28
    Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Claremont
    Posts
    618
    vCash
    5000000
    Wallaby jumpers are egg yolk colour. Suggest you don't come over. Do the right thing and boycott the game.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I am really a Palmyra troll.

  14. #29
    Veteran Contributor
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    4,608
    vCash
    5120000
    TWF Contributor! 141 Club Award
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    Jeez, I'm in two minds about that.

    1) Hansie and his mates can all afford a ticket, It'd be awesome to see them snub the hospitality of Satan Clone and Willy Puller in favour of sitting with the real rugby people.

    but

    2) a photo of Clone's face when the entire RugbyWA board, Twiggy and every hanger on they can muster walks in wearing Force Blue would be priceless.
    Do a straight random swap with a bunch of Force supporters and their kids out of the stands...

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  15. #30
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    booragoon
    Posts
    140
    vCash
    5004000
    Sure way to get a punch in the head.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 28-04-17, 14:08
  2. Kurtley Beale Ruled Out of Rugby World Cup semi-final
    By Darren in forum Rugby World Cup
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 15-10-11, 10:09
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-09-11, 13:03
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-10, 10:00
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-10, 10:54

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •