Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: Andrew Forrest hits back at Australian Rugby Union claims about Western Force axeing

vCash
    OK, so if I bite the bullet and fork out my buck, do I get a 6 million dollar dividend cheque each year, as has been the case with the previous owners?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    I think we deserve to stay in for the amount of fight we have put in alone! I wonder when this was all decided back whenever that was if those arrogant twats thought they would get any backlash! I'm just so proud of the way we've been fighting and hope to god we have a team next year as every one involved deserves that outcome....
    Absolutely! As an occasional contributor and constant observer of the site I am gob smacked with intelligence fervor commitment and good humor of twf bloggers to support our players coach and staff under extreme circumstances
    and this communal support has been integral to the survival of the cause to date
    well done everyone

I just feel we are the only ones really angry .eastern states community support for the force is really good but anger at ERU is muted and probably won't be sustained if we lose the case
    The real roots and branch change has to be at the ERU structure ,to get rid of the suits ties and bankers and democratise the whole process - not sure how we will energize that
    Too big a job? I suppose we just have to fight our fight really well
    Bit of a rant I know
    Anyway hats off and maintain the rage!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    That's interesting research Alison. Ties in very well with the big question as to why the VRU has received so much more money that RugbyWA over the corresponding period - except from what I could see in your report that there extra money was by grants and not as one
    or more loans.. hmm..curious..

So not only have the Rebels been sending the ARU broke, but the VRU hasn't been running too well either. Are there any notes that indicate why they were in such a hole?

Champion
    vCash
    Alison, it would be wonderful if you put your analysis and questions on the VRU's past and future finances on GAGR and also ROAR.

The ROAR could not knock you back this time, because you can make your references and links, which are free available to everybody.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JSJ View Post
    The ROAR could not knock you back this time, because you can make your references and links, which are free available to everybody.
    I bet they could. This story doesn't suit their pro-Sydney, pro-status quo, pro-eastern states is the pinnacle of world rugby stance. They'll find some bullshit reason to reject it. Maybe finances, or performance, or timing......

C'mon the

vCash
    Good idea JSJ. I'll knock something up today and ask RugbyReg if they will consider posting it on GnGR. It'll be completely rubbished by that 'Train Without A Station' guy and his alter ego on Twitter @RugbyInsider but I think I can cope with that!

I'm not keen on the attitude of the Roar editor so will give them a miss. In any case, they wouldn't publish it if it had already appeared on GnGR.

Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

vCash
    Don't get into a "discussion" with TWAT, s/he will suck your oxygen. Guy is obviously a paid ARU shill, nobody not even the underemployed has time or inclination for that volume of drivel. And drivel it is, either stating the bleeding obvious, asking similarly obvious rhetorical questions, or being purposely inflammatory or obfuscation all couched as "serious insightful and thoughtful" while denigrating everyone else

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sittingbison View Post
    Don't get into a "discussion" with TWAT, s/he will suck your oxygen. Guy is obviously a paid ARU shill, nobody not even the underemployed has time or inclination for that volume of drivel. And drivel it is, either stating the bleeding obvious, asking similarly obvious rhetorical questions, or being purposely inflammatory or obfuscation all couched as "serious insightful and thoughtful" while denigrating everyone else
    Don't bother too much with Roar. But I've often wondered at the similarity between TWAS' posts and the ones we used to see here regularly sent from somewhere under the Sydney Harbour Bridge.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The InnFORCEr View Post
    His hares return about $200K dividend per year.
    That there is some quality hares!

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    looking at all lous great observations on the state of the Victorian Rugby, it's hilarious the lengths that shill TWAT has gone to on the roar trying to posit that Patsy Clone has no vested interest in VRU or Rebels continuance. Pretending he has no relationships with that slimy grubby Clarke, Gray, Cox etc.

Such desperate Lengths it convinced me there's something lurking in the woodshed at cold comfort farm

vCash
    While I can understand some of TWAS's posts as being of the "reality check" nature, regardless of the antagonistic nature they may be perceived in, some of his posts are downright befuddling in their obstructionist nature. While a reality check is fair enough now and then, he's crosses over into pooh-poohing things for the sake of it, coming off with a "can't win, don't try" attitude too many times.

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sittingbison View Post
    TWAT must be related to Joe Barker and AsokRao on WTF with Australian rugby group on facebook.. 2 biggest know it alls about Vic rugby

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonkar View Post
    TWAT must be related to Joe Barker and AsokRao on WTF with Australian rugby group on facebook.. 2 biggest know it alls about Vic rugby
    Joe Barker must work for a monitor manufacturer, he urges me to punch it regularly...

That said, he can't actually work at all, the amount of trolling he does.

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    The best lies have an element of truth. The more you defend the indefensible.....

TWAT

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10