Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Injunction / Appeal hearing - Rugby vs ARU! 23.08.2017

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    Hansie, John - any hint as to whether the Judge's findings will be handed down today? I can't face another weekend of not knowing.
    Been told likely Monday or Tuesday next week.

Alan Jones is coming to do a couple of lunches on Friday. The Crown one ( Neddies lunch) will rock, so I hope he will stay over for the test match, the we can all thank him for his support.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewM View Post
    chants : Spreadsheet..Spreadsheet..spreadsheet; F U A R U, F U A R U;
    AndrewM if we can get a chant going it would be a miracle..we have tried so many times in the past..
    we need a few with a very strong voice in the sheds to get it going...SNOB where are you sitting if you are going to the game??
    .. I am over the side where they come out of the tunnel..almost a mirror image of where I normally sit.. I couldn't get a seat in the new stand upstairs I suffer terribly with vertigo.. So this was all I could get..

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Moono74 View Post
    Interesting report in the Australian that Twiggy is willing to fund the ARU in any legal stoush against SANZAAR in the event that the ARU was sued by SANZAAR for going back on their commitment to axe the Force.

Sounds like the ARU is fast running out of excuses as to WHY they can't let the Force back in.
    Not OUT yet

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansie View Post
    Let's warm up on Sunday at McGillvray 3:00 p.m. for Perth Spirit Match.

Let's go in Blue, fill the hill and sing "Why are we waiting" ??? "For the MASSIVE SPREADSHEET" another one " Where do we come from?" ......
    Can you somehow add another line Featuring 'massive deadshits'?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansie View Post
    Been told likely Monday or Tuesday next week.

Alan Jones is coming to do a couple of lunches on Friday. The Crown one ( Neddies lunch) will rock, so I hope he will stay over for the test match, the we can all thank him for his support.
    Hertryk and I are coming to the Neddies one so we will make sure to thank him in person then!

Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

vCash
    Why can't we do the FO-ORCE chant like we do at every Force game?

If the guys in the shed can start it, I'm sure the whole stadium will be belting it out in no time! Maybe do it just as they kick off and then regularly throughout the game when the TV cameras are all rolling!

That would be simply AWESOME!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Moono74 View Post
    Interesting report in the Australian that Twiggy is willing to fund the ARU in any legal stoush against SANZAAR in the event that the ARU was sued by SANZAAR for going back on their commitment to axe the Force.

Sounds like the ARU is fast running out of excuses as to WHY they can't let the Force back in.
    This is a furphy, SANZAAR can't sue the ARU unless the ARU rolls over and takes it - ARU has veto over any decision (including a lawsuit against themselves)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSC View Post
    This is a furphy, SANZAAR can't sue the ARU unless the ARU rolls over and takes it - ARU has veto over any decision (including a lawsuit against themselves)
    Maybe SARU and/or NZRU then. Apart from that it's pretty hard to justify knocking back 50-ish million. The only thing that keeps making sense to me is they really need the cash from Fox and the VIC government for a purpose that's outside Andrew Forrest's offer. Said it before but the only thing that makes sense is that one or more "heartlands" franchises is in dire caca and has to be bailed out - again.

Unless of course someone has compromising photos taken during one of their junkets.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    The only thing that keeps making sense to me is they really need the cash from Fox and the VIC government for a purpose that's outside Andrew Forrest's offer.
    Well didn't Clyne come out after it was found Forrest's offer was for grassroots/womens rugby that the REAL issue was actually Super Rugby funding. eg. Funding of some of the black hole franchises.

So unless Twiggy decides to fund the bastard Rebels, the ARU's interests won't be in alignment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BLR View Post
    Well didn't Clyne come out after it was found Forrest's offer was for grassroots/womens rugby that the REAL issue was actually Super Rugby funding. eg. Funding of some of the black hole franchises.

So unless Twiggy decides to fund the bastard Rebels, the ARU's interests won't be in alignment.
    Well BLR if that's the case after he has gone this far (thank Feck he has) Twiggy might as well carve out a couple of millions off the $50M for the Rebels and leave the rest to grass roots....

anyone knows when will we have the damn virdict from the SCourt?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    Why can't we do the FO-ORCE chant like we do at every Force game?

If the guys in the shed can start it, I'm sure the whole stadium will be belting it out in no time! Maybe do it just as they kick off and then regularly throughout the game when the TV cameras are all rolling!

That would be simply AWESOME!!
    I am with you Alison. Nice, easy and very effective.

Player
    vCash
    Yes it makes sense to do the Force chant. I really like the bedsheet/spreadsheet idea as well if you can sneak it in past security

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Perth Girl View Post
    Yes it makes sense to do the Force chant. I really like the bedsheet/spreadsheet idea as well if you can sneak it in past security
    Easy, hand it to a couple of Mormons who tell the security guards with a knowing wink it in their honeymoon and they are feeling pretty 'up for it' at the moment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Massimo View Post
    Well BLR if that's the case after he has gone this far (thank Feck he has) Twiggy might as well carve out a couple of millions off the $50M for the Rebels and leave the rest to grass roots....

anyone knows when will we have the damn virdict from the SCourt?
    Not before Tuesday now apparently

vCash
    You need to check the NSW Supreme Court list daily - https://onlineregistry.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/content/, they need will probably give 24hrs notice for the handing down of the decision.
    As of 5pm AEST there isn't a listing for Monday. Check on Monday, if a listing comes up it'll be Tuesday onwards.

Last edited by ShtinaTina; 01-09-17 at 18:29. Reason: word change

Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast