Thread: Those that matter meet with ARU

Champion Contributor sandgroperrugby's Avatar
    vCash

Those that matter meet with ARU

Loved this especially the "The ARU will also implement a new national coaching strategy, with Cheika's assistants to be based around the country to work with Super Rugby teams when appropriate."

I will guarantee that no one will come to Perth. I mean how can't they call it national when it is simply the eat coast.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-union/union-news/nsw-waratahs-queensland-reds-and-act-brumbies-meet-on-super-rugbys-future-20170817-gxyhlk.html

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    Probably shoring up the numbers t o prevent purge of the ERU

vCash
    So there you go VRU you are still not considered rugby.

"The saga has left the Waratahs, Reds and Brumbies in limbo" with what? Who they can poach, the "amount" of money at the expense of growing rugby? How they can talk about the good ol days when they dominated amateur rugby? Oh i feel sorry for the Tahs, Reds and Brumbies, they've had a horrible year... (no offence to genuine fans but your franchises, are they fuckin serious?)

This article is exactly what is wrong with rugby in Australia

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandgroperrugby View Post
    Loved this especially the "The ARU will also implement a new national coaching strategy, with Cheika's assistants to be based around the country to work with Super Rugby teams when appropriate." I will guarantee that no one will come to Perth. I mean how can't they call it national when it is simply the eat coast. http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-union/union-news/nsw-waratahs-queensland-reds-and-act-brumbies-meet-on-super-rugbys-future-20170817-gxyhlk.html
    Two points. Lark hang already lives in Canberra and has something to do with the brumbies. Grey and Cheika already live in Sydney and have plenty of ties with the tahs (handcuffs) so it basically means they're committed to basing somebody in Brisbane (gees won't it be hard to get somebody to put their hand up for that? Second, as far as the ARU are concerned, Perth doesn't have a super rugby team. They don't need to consider us if they say "super rugby" in their Press releases.

C'mon the

Champion Contributor sandgroperrugby's Avatar
    vCash
    I also laugh at the title where they have named those three areas as "Rugby Powerhouses"

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Generally speaking you aren’t learning much if your lips are moving!!!

Champion
    vCash
    Getting the request in for what Force players they want I should imagine! Really great support we got from any of those teams during this!! I'm so bitter about all this now. I have no faith in the court to give us an appeal. We have been totally and utterly screwed over