Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My questions to Wallaby fans and supporters of the ARU

vCash
    Can't get to the end of that propaganda exercise,

Goebbels would be lining up to take lessons

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

vCash
    He is an ARU employee who does not want to lose his job and hence needs to protect them....

vCash
    and shittier at Canno being spoken over, refuted with irrelevant points and ignored.

I was aghast at the clips they used of Jeremy Paul's interview, He teed off at the ARU and they made it look as though he was supporting the decision through cleverly using fractions of two sentences.

C'mon the

Player
    vCash
    When I checked during the season it looked like a ticket to see the Rebels was only about half the price of a Force ticket (for most of the tickets), they were literally trying to buy attendances to the games. There's a major bit of spin going on here to try to show artificially inflated Rebels attendance figures. As an example (if I remember correctly) for around the same price as a nickel Force membership you got all the season games, plus 2 gold seating tickets, plus a playing jersey with your own name printed on it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisk View Post
    When I checked during the season it looked like a ticket to see the Rebels was only about half the price of a Force ticket (for most of the tickets), they were literally trying to buy attendances to the games. There's a major bit of spin going on here to try to show artificially inflated Rebels attendance figures. As an example (if I remember correctly) for around the same price as a nickel Force membership you got all the season games, plus 2 gold seating tickets, plus a playing jersey with your own name printed on it.
    I remember one of the games this season one of the Rebels supporters said there must have been about 3,000 people there.....when the officials came out it was somehow 7,000 like every week. If one of the fans in the stadium said it looked like half the crowd you'd think you'd see a bit of movement there. All propaganda.

vCash
    Am i correct in saying the ARU stipulate the price if tickets? Or is that just Wallabies?

vCash
    Glad I wasn't the only one swearing at the TV then!! Kafe was seriously disappoint and it was sheer propaganda and spin to position the ARU and Rebels. Tweeted a few things off after watching that I can tell you. Haven't hear back from John Eales after emailing him. Must be the new tactic just to pretend we're not here anymore.. that somehow WA has just vanished!!! :-(

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BLR View Post
    I remember one of the games this season one of the Rebels supporters said there must have been about 3,000 people there.....when the officials came out it was somehow 7,000 like every week. If one of the fans in the stadium said it looked like half the crowd you'd think you'd see a bit of movement there. All propaganda.
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    and shittier at Canno being spoken over, refuted with irrelevant points and ignored.

I was aghast at the clips they used of Jeremy Paul's interview, He teed off at the ARU and they made it look as though he was supporting the decision through cleverly using fractions of two sentences.
    Yep, it was like a CNN hatchet-job, whole thing was scandalous. An agenda is being set, and the truth be buggered. Not a good sign for the ARU and their controlled media, I can't see how rugby can succeed in Australia if truth is suppressed and not addressed. Very damning indictment.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2