Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Here's Another Kick in Guts on the Way Out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
    any particular reason why sevenmile refers to sevenmile like sevenmile is someone else?
    Ask eightmile, he was born before sevenmile, but 1-6 miles are now kilometres away from home. I think sevenmile may also be splitting his personality.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    I think that makes him a mile away!

Champion
    vCash
    In my opening line to Alan Jones yesterday morning I asked if Alan had ever been betrayed. I have been, hook, line and sinker.

Last year prior to the Argies test, I sat next to Bill Pulver and whilst thanking him for backing us in the Alliance I did commit that we are embarrassed to have to ask for a bail out and we would work darn hard to re-pay it. He told me he was confident we would, our Future Force program was impressive, the board of RugbyWA committed and he looked forward to a long association.

I praised him publicly and privately. How totally misled was I??

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansie View Post
    In my opening line to Alan Jones yesterday morning I asked if Alan had ever been betrayed. I have been, hook, line and sinker.

Last year prior to the Argies test, I sat next to Bill Pulver and whilst thanking him for backing us in the Alliance I did commit that we are embarrassed to have to ask for a bail out and we would work darn hard to re-pay it. He told me he was confident we would, our Future Force program was impressive, the board of RugbyWA committed and he looked forward to a long association.

Well Hansie I hope that with what you guys and Twiggy are working on will enable it to come around and bite him on the arse well and truly.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansie View Post

It's not like that was a private conversation. If the press conferences Bill took around that time can be admitted into evidence as a verbal contract, I'd say we're locked in for, and I quote, A very long time.

C'mon the

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2