Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: Wallabies vs Spring boks - September 9 2017

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    The most effective insult to the aru would be absolute silence. No cheering at all for the wallabies no matter what happens on the paddock.

It would be quite surreal.

Foxtel coverage would be dramatically affected as no crowd noise that they rely on for atmosphere.

All spectators should remain silent in protest.
    Hard to do but how good to achieve.

We could also follow Vietnamese Mahayana Buddhist monk Thích Quang Duc who in 1963 burned himself to death. Where will The ARU Board be seated?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    How much does a hitman cost?

I envisage a sacrifice of clync along those shown on the Vikings tv show. Cut up alive whilst being observed by loyal Force members. A fitting end to the bastard.

If I heard he'd been murdered during his trip to perth I would rejoice. Can't imagine the wa cops would search too hard for for his killers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wasmute View Post
    I too bought my tickets before all of this farce transpired and as much as I agree that we should boycott it all I have tickets so I will attend, wearing Blue with war paint and hopefully sneaking a sign in with #FUARU. And you can rely on me to chant Force at the top of my lungs and join any sort of ruckus that may break out. F*&k the ARU..sack the lot of them!
    Where are you sitting.. I am in the W section (team tunnel side) I have a banner I am going to try and sneak in ....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    G'day Rex.
    Neck up ya belter

Controversy corner

vCash

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansie View Post
    Many years ago in a distant land when we as students wanted to send a message we would all stand and just clap our hands from kick-off until first points are scored or after 2 minutes, no chanting, no booing, just a hand clap and all standing. It gets really significant with 20,000 doing it all at once.
    Hansie PM sent.

vCash
    I won't be watching the NRC. The mungos looks awesome this weekend. NRC is the ARUs idea of a national comp. Its like watching subbies. No wonder the dead shits are bankrupt. What a waste.
    Who is wearing Blue to the test match?

Controversy corner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oxleymoron View Post
    To avoid any possible interactions with force fans at any gate, the ARU executives are believed to be in talks with Bronwyn Bishop asking if she has contacts for Perth based "government cars" that can land in the centre of NiB stadium.
    I'd be prepared to purchase a flock of sacrificial seagulls to contend with such an event

C'mon the

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    THREE FORCE MEN NAMED FOR HOME GROUND SPRINGBOKS TEST

By Fraser Smith on Thu 7th September 17

Qantas Wallabies coach Michael Cheika has made four changes to his starting fifteen ahead of Saturday night's clash with South Africa at Perth's nib Stadium. Three Road Safety Western Force stars will pull on the gold jersey in front of their home fans on Saturday with a Sea of Blue expected to cheer on Tatafu Polota-Nau, Adam Coleman and Western Australian product Curtis Rona.

Tatafu Polota-Nau will wear the number two jersey with Sekope Kepu to start alongside him in the scrum as Allan Alaalatoa shifts to the reserves.

Adam Coleman returns to the starting side following his late withdrawal prior to the second Bledisloe Cup clash but Force star Dane Haylett-Petty will miss the remainder of the year with the winger to undergo surgery on a biceps injury.

WA product Curtis Rona has been named on the bench and is in line for his second Test cap in what will be a special occasion in front of the passionate WA rugby community.

Saturday night is set to cap a rapid rise for hooker Jordan Uelese, with the 20-year-old in line to become Wallaby 912 after he was named to debut off the bench.

Flanker Jack Dempsey is on the bench and in line for just his second Wallabies cap after his debut against Italy in June, while Samu Kerevi returns to the matchday 23 in the number 22 jersey.

At present, three players have been released for Round Two of the National Rugby Championship with Izaia Perese (Queensland Country), Kane Douglas and Adam Korczyk (Brisbane City) to play this weekend.

Saturday night's clash is vital for Michael Cheika's side with the Wallabies currently third on the Rugby Championship table after collecting just one bonus point from the opening two rounds.

South Africa currently top the standings following two convincing wins against Argentina, although history is in Australia's favour with the Wallabies having won their last three at home against the Springboks.

The two sides last met in Perth in 2014 as Australia snuck home for a memorable 24-23 win, thanks to a last-gasp try from Rob Horne.

Tickets for the Qantas Wallabies' 2017 Rugby Championship campaign are available here.

vCash
    Dempsey, who has played how much Super rugby this year? Hannigan still at 6 no change to back row. Samu, all is forgiven, our defence has been brilliant since you were subbed at 54-6....errm....which lock is out, is it Rory or new Tahs signing Simmonds (can't get a game at mighty Reds....oh wait).

Hold the press, with TAF starting and Uelese on bench that means Squeak is finally OUT!! Funny that's not the headline

The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sittingbison View Post
    Hold the press, with TAF starting and Uelese on bench that means Squeak is finally OUT!! Funny that's not the headline
    Moore ruled himself out by saying he wanted to stay home with his very pregnant wife who is due anytime now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MI5_Dog View Post
    Moore ruled himself out by saying he wanted to stay home with his very pregnant wife who is due anytime now.
    Ahh thanks Dog, I was beginning to wonder if sanity returned. Alas, no

The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10