Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Wallabies vs Spring boks - September 9 2017

vCash
    If that occurred I could see myself supporting the men in the team, rather than the organisation that runs the team.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

vCash
    sevenmile rather than going against everything that Hansie does and says, what about you offer some constructive ideas which will have a positive impact on the rugby community in WA.

Boycotting the Wallabies game is the worst thing we can do, yes the ARU might miss out on our money f we do not go but the whole World will have a vision of Perth having an empty stadium. Whereas having it full and all in Blue force gear will make them wonder what is happening!

So please have a think about yourself in the same way that the ARU board should have a look at themselves.....

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yungfen View Post
    sevenmile rather than going against everything that Hansie does and says, what about you offer some constructive ideas which will have a positive impact on the rugby community in WA.

So please have a think about yourself in the same way that the ARU board should have a look at themselves.....
    There is no point trying to reason with 7m he is an internet troll. He was red carded at one stage after Hans tried that via private messaging. His response? He did a cur and paste and put the message up here. The post was reported and removed and he was suspended. Don't know how many reported that post but I was one of them. Private means just that.
    Better to just ignore him.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansie View Post
    The Wallabies are our National Team representing Australia and made up of wonderful young men playing their best for our country.

We owe it to support them, to support our national team.

The world will be watching - some 100 million people. If stadium is empty they will just put it down to lack of support in Perth or bad weather or both.

If they see a stadium filled with Blue - then they will ask questions and those are the questions the ARU will have to answer.
    I understand where you are coming from and I will be there and I will be in Blue BUT i will now be cheering on the Bokke! I apologise to WF guys and truly hope they have stand out games but I can't and won't support the FUARU! If things change I will change.

May the FORCE be with you!

Player
    vCash
    I will be there in blue supporting the Force boys, not the wallabies.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Fair enough Hans. I admit to thinking again about it after seeing Dane and Adam on TV. What I'd really like to see is some solidarity from their team mates. The suggestion that they donate $1000 each from their match payment to Twiggies 2 two for 1 offer would get a sold out blue stadium, I reckon. How about RUPA do something publicly positive and give that a push among their members?
    I like that idea. The Force boys have bought shares, I will talk to Ross and see if we can get some solidarity across all players, very long shot to be honest. I did ask Alan Jones off air to suggest fans going to Saturday's Bledisloe wear Blue, whilst he liked the idea, he felt the average fan just doesn't care enough.

vCash
    I was going to rip them up and send them to St Leonards addressed to John Eales with a note of sheer disappointment...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SNOB View Post
    I understand where you are coming from and I will be there and I will be in Blue BUT i will now be cheering on the Bokke! I apologise to WF guys and truly hope they have stand out games but I can't and won't support the FUARU! If things change I will change.
    I will be there wearing Blue.. if we boycott after purchasing the tickets the FUARU have won anyway... and the only losers would be us who paid hard earned money for the tickets..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hertryk View Post
    I was going to rip them up and send them to St Leonards addressed to John Eales with a note of sheer disappointment...
    An envelope of talc would be more effective if you catch my drift.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BLR View Post
    An envelope of talc would be more effective if you catch my drift.
    Yes I do

vCash
    Any chance you can get some of the Force players to tweet the #BeThereInBlue line while your at it Hansie ?

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SNOB View Post
    How about we start a Force chant every time a Force player touches the ball? If we can get the whole crowd involved (including the Bokke supporters, be they former Wallaby supporters or original ones!) it would really get noticed internationally, along with the visual of the Sea of Blue?

We could start when the players are displayed on the screens prior to KO. Should get the message across to everybody pretty quickly.

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    I will be there in blue supporting the Force boys, not the wallabies.
    I am still supporting the Force players until this ends, whichever way.
    I would feel a complete turd turning my back on guys like Hardwick, and HP etc - they are proof the Force
    setup provided quality players who can play at the highest level - It is vindication, and proof if we needed it.
    They represent the Force, the team is always bigger than any individual.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    We need to embarrass the ARU. A good old fashioned pitch invasion perhaps - hundreds of Force clad supporters peacefully staging a sit in on the middle of the pitch would do it. Just before kick off would be ideal - a third team running out as it were.

vCash
    Will you cover the $5000 fine for each of them?

C'mon the

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast