Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Arbitration hearing - Western Force v ARU - 31.07.2017

Champion
    vCash
    The only bright and I mean tiny bright spot in this whole horror show is all the support for the Force. I have seen only one or two comments agreeing with this and hundreds of messages of support from all over the world!! I wish some ARU sponsors would stand up and say do this and we will not be sponsoring you any more!! Come on Qantas you are a national airline not just eastern states!!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Tim Horan is a C###khead! He'd be better off just shutting his dopey trap!

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beige View Post
    Apologies if this has been posted already but all official Facebook communication is now through the RugbyWA Community page, not the Western Force one.

On a side note I've 'unliked' any official ARU pages I was following.
    I haven't..yet. using it to remind the ARU of their shortsightedness at every opportunity and spread the word of BE THERE IN BLUE

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by grasshopper View Post
    As Paul Kelly said
    They say the darkest hour is right before the dawn. And in the hour of greatest slaughter the great avenger is being born.
    as the mamas and the papas said, 'the darkest hour is right before the dawn'
    dedicated to the one i love- the western force.
    (not to mention the English theologian and historian Thomas Fuller who said it in 1650)
    typical plagiarism

cider my arse

Apprentice
    vCash
    Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has fought the hard fight so far and all the players and staff. I felt sick yesterday at ARUs unjust and grubby decision. Totally against the best interests of a national game. The fact that three people who were directly involved in the decision have all left the ARU speaks volumes for the corrupt process that has been followed. The lack of transparency is a damning indictment on the ARU and its board and the game in this country (and they know it). i sincerely hope hell and fury (in a legal sense) is unleashed on the ARU from rugby wa, twiggy and the WA government. As a life long member of the force and someone who played a small part in their launch i urge all the players and staff, however difficult, to stick by the force and stand against this irreprihensible and unjust decision. In the famous words of maximus decimus beridious...we've got more chance of survival if we stick together...tough as that maybe. #forcetilidie

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    With less funding and support from the ARU from the very beginning, and bringing Melbourne into the competition when it clearly wasn't viable ...the ARU and the cronies at St Leonards never wanted us to succeed.. Melbourne would not rest until they were granted a team... and at what cost..

This is truly a dark day for Rugby Union and I sincerely hope with every fibre of my being that these charlatans are brought down hard, and their gross mismanagement and down right lies are exposed for all to see!!...

Champion
    vCash
    Its so heartening to hear and read statements from the Reds, Waratahs, Brumbies and Rebels franchises condemning this outcome and the decision to cut the Force and their disgust at the ARU for its self inflicted destruction of Australian Rugby. Oh wait, not one of them has ..... so much for stronger as 5 .....

vCash
    i am a founding member but remain completely unaware of the system of contracting the players by the ARU, so i don't know if this can be done.
    i can't believe that i haven't heard any rumblings of a player uprising like the aussie cricketers.
    the remaining 4 teams will absorb the best from the force, places for their local talent will be reduced by the influx of WA talent and generally, rugby union staff in australia will be reduced by 20% in australia (including everyone from coach to tea lady)
    i think it will be p1ss poor if the players union (if there is one) do not unite against the ARU.
    tear up their contracts and burn them outside the ARU HQ in a show of solidarity against the shambolic goings on.
    if you are a rugby union player in one of the 'safe' teams, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

cider my arse

Senior Player
    vCash
    I've come from a very strong union background I too will be interested to see how the players union react to this as well. I hope the head of the union has one to the realisation that 20% of union dues have just been canned overnight. You can bet there'd be some of the players rolling over and taking a pineapple Up the khyber and saying oh well all the best to them it won't affect me!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    The only bright and I mean tiny bright spot in this whole horror show is all the support for the Force. I have seen only one or two comments agreeing with this and hundreds of messages of support from all over the world!! I wish some ARU sponsors would stand up and say do this and we will not be sponsoring you any more!! Come on Qantas you are a national airline not just eastern states!!
    There's a fair bit of gloating on the Roar! Miserable c@ck sucking east coasters!

May the FORCE be with you!

vCash
    Clyne appears to have been the driving force behind this, and has had only one purpose in his sights the entire time he has been at the ARU. Ignorance is dangerous and he's a very dangerous destructive individual with no care for rugby, it's purely his ego running this. I believe theWA rugby need to solely target Clyne, and pull him down by whatever means necessary-he's shown he has no values or integrity and deserves as much dirt we can find on him to come out. This is more than personal! There's bound to be quite a few dirty stories in his past that need to be exposed.

Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SNOB View Post
    There's a fair bit of gloating on the Roar! Miserable c@ck sucking east coasters!
    The Roar has a high population of trolls.
    That is, sad old men (and possibly women) who have such poorly developed social skills that while other people go to the pub or to a footy game with friends, the Trolls have to sit alone at home, friendless, pecking away at their keyboards and getting a hard-on when someone makes the mistake of reacting to their posts.

They can be safely ignored.

Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valzc View Post
    Clyne appears to have been the driving force behind this, and has had only one purpose in his sights the entire time he has been at the ARU. Ignorance is dangerous and he's a very dangerous destructive individual with no care for rugby, it's purely his ego running this ... he's shown he has no values or integrity and deserves as much dirt we can find on him to come out. This is more than personal! There's bound to be quite a few dirty stories in his past that need to be exposed.
    He's a banker.
    You expect anything better?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FingerTips View Post
    He's a wanker.
    You expect anything better?
    Corrected

May the FORCE be with you!

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SNOB View Post
    Corrected
    And isn't it the bank that's in a lot of trouble at the moment that he was employed by?

Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 ... LastLast