Page 30 of 47 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Arbitration hearing - Western Force v ARU - 31.07.2017

vCash
    John, at this point we have nothing to lose. Understandably the match staff will need to activate their plan bs soon, please ask as many as can to include an out clause which allows them to play for the force with no notice.

Regarding the appeal, please leave no stone unturned, if the force aren't in aussie rugby, then Aussie rugby needs to die. I'm talking corruption commission die, I'm talking royal commission die, I'm talking jail terms die.

We know you've got this and all bets are off.

(please post dirt unless it harms the case)

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

vCash
    Ps it's a bit fuckin late for Wayne Smith to start reading Alison's financial report

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

Champion
    vCash
    Should have said if there is anything I could do to help, keep commenting on Facebook posts, Roar?? Anything at all?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    John, what are the chances of calling for a corruption commission, is it an option?

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    But they have shown themselves to be liars and cheats John. They hoodwinked us into selling our licence knowing they would connive and deceive their way to never ever letting us have it back. And they did it knowing that we could never prove otherwise. They are sharks and con men. Charlatans egged on by their cronies who are all now rubbing their hands with glee at finally getting rid of us. How are we ever going to get back from this with the cards so heavily stacked against us? How can we fight fairly against an opposition who will clearly stop at nothing - even corruption - to get the outcome they and Brett Papworth and all their fellow cronies want? Hell, now we hear that Clyne practically brokered the sale of the Rebels to the VRU for $1. How is that not a massive conflict of interest, if not corrupt?
    Firstly we are going to launch the appeal on Monday and we will Injunct the decision to cut us if they don't grant an appeal. Outside of the appeal there are significant manoeuvres that have come to light that bring grounds for a further case.
    There is more emerging every day and the decision to cut us is flushing this out. Our biggest concern is trying to keep the wheels on while we mount a winning challenge. Meanwhile Wayne Smith and other concerned Journos will be doing their own homework.

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Apprentice
    vCash
    You only have to compare the community rugby experience between NZRU and the ARU boards to see where we are going wrong. I imagine the ARU board meetings place PC over what is right for rugby in Australia and winning Test Matches. http://www.nzrugby.co.nz/about-us/our-people/our-board
    http://www.aru.com.au/ARUAdmin/BoardofDirectors.aspx

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    I love the fighting attitude John and Hansie and I cannot thank you enough for your untiring efforts. But to be perfectly honest, all I see from here is more lawyers fees and more delays while our players and coaches walk out the door as they need stability and certainty for their families as much as themselves. I know the ARU has pledged to honour all their contracts, but does that mean they will do so without strings attached? I mean, will they change their minds as soon as the injunction is in force to say they will only honour it if they sign with another Australian club by 20 August? They are capable of any act of bastardry - even using unborn babies like Tess's as bartering chips.

We are not dealing with nice, kind citizens here. We are dealing with conniving and corrupt tossers who appear to have even the NSW legal fraternity in their pockets. These guys do not play fair. They are charlatans who have no moral compass and endless ways to cheat and lie like there is no tomorrow.

Please forgive me but my well of hope is now bone dry. How could we have lost that hearing when we supposedly had a watertight case? What exactly is a 'technicality'? In my experience that usually means a stuff up by the people who prepared the case for the side who lost. I chucked $1000 of my own hard-earned money into the legal fund (without any acknowledgement by the way). So forgive me if I'm a little bit pissed off at the thought that our legal team may have stuffed up.

Anyway, having got that off my chest, I remain, as ever, right behind you at RugbyWA and will continue to do everything in my power to prevent the dirty rotten corrupt bastards in NSW la la land from destroying rugby in this country any more than they already have.

Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    I love the fighting attitude John and Hansie and I cannot thank you enough for your untiring efforts. But to be perfectly honest, all I see from here is more lawyers fees and more delays while our players and coaches walk out the door as they need stability and certainty for their families as much as themselves. I know the ARU has pledged to honour all their contracts, but does that mean they will do so without strings attached? I mean, will they change their minds as soon as the injunction is in force to say they will only honour it if they sign with another Australian club by 20 August? They are capable of any act of bastardry - even using unborn babies like Tess's as bartering chips.

We are not dealing with nice, kind citizens here. We are dealing with conniving and corrupt tossers who appear to have even the NSW legal fraternity in their pockets. These guys do not play fair. They are charlatans who have no moral compass and endless ways to cheat and lie like there is no tomorrow.

Please forgive me but my well of hope is now bone dry. How could we have lost that hearing when we supposedly had a watertight case? What exactly is a 'technicality'? In my experience that usually means a stuff up by the people who prepared the case for the side who lost. I chucked $1000 of my own hard-earned money into the legal fund (without any acknowledgement by the way). So forgive me if I'm a little bit pissed off at the thought that our legal team may have stuffed up.

Anyway, having got that off my chest, I remain, as ever, right behind you at RugbyWA and will continue to do everything in my power to prevent the dirty rotten corrupt bastards in NSW la la land from destroying rugby in this country any more than they already have.
    I hear what you are saying Alison, but as someone said in this thread last night.

IF our team next year is made up of the best of WA Club Rugby has to offer. I am cool with that.

They will fight,

they will do their very best.

They will show what fighting spirit West Australians have.

And the Rugby public around the world will love them for it. And players will see their fighting spirit and want to be a part of it. Some of our great players may have a clause in their contract that if the Force come back - they can come back too.

The glass is always half full and its not time to quit.

7 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

Player
    vCash
    Let's stay positive and keep up the fight
    but it will get harder as no one else will be on our side --
    for instance the rabble surely want to sign our coach - please keep him away from any pens !

Champion Contributor sandgroperrugby's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wallabydarnd View Post
    Let's stay positive and keep up the fight
    but it will get harder as no one else will be on our side --
    for instance the rabble surely want to sign our coach - please keep him away from any pens !
    Dont be silly after the Tahs sack Gibson the Rebels will not get a look in.

Generally speaking you aren’t learning much if your lips are moving!!!

Champion
    vCash
    It is a disgraceful decision that has to be fought. No doubt, the arbitrator was influenced by the "home town" when you have a former solicitor-general presenting a case to a QC, who no doubt, would swan around in the same legal circles, and may have even worked with and for the ARU or its legal representatives in the past. That was always the risk we were conceding to the NSW cronies by trying to settle this as amicably as possible. With the ARUs decision being so non transparent, the logic behind the decision to cull a franchise being so vague and unproven and the trail of ARU staff who have jumped ship, there has to be some dirt somewhere that will come to light. As angry as it makes us that no media outlets have been willing to dig up any dirt during any stage of this process, now is the time to expose the fraudulent decisions and dealings of these assholes. Australian Rugby Union has been exposed as a nepotistic, fraudulent self interest with contempt for their primary duties as the national body that fosters the best interests of rugby. The universal condemnation of this process and decision must now drive change at the ARU, change for the better.

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Prospect
    vCash
    Hello fellow WF supporters,

I am truly gutted by the arbitration decision and the way the ARU have given very poor excuses for their axing of the force.

I certainly will not be going to another Wallaby test match or super rugby game for that matter until the Force are reinstated back into super rugby. I am going to cancel my Foxtel subscription as a way of trying to make a difference. not sure how much it would make but i figured if other Force supporters might well be doing the same thing. If so could we all do it at the same time it might be more measurable and significant. Perhaps we could start a new thread on "Cancelling Foxtel"

Living here in Tassie will not allow me to protest games, but i'd certainly buy any bumper stickers or whatever. My family are avid rugby supporters and are living throughout australia, we usually spend catch up on the phone when the Force are playing and we watch and talk through the whole game, usually criticising the ref for missing so much.

I live rugby since i can remember, representing my school when only about 7 years of age and now i'm in my fifties. I can honestly say my rugby passion has just been killed by the ARU

I don't know what to do as i can never support another sport like i supported rugby union.

Truly loved reading all the threads, keep up the fight! Go the bulls (SSKD)

9 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Apologies if this has been posted already but all official Facebook communication is now through the RugbyWA Community page, not the Western Force one.

On a side note I've 'unliked' any official ARU pages I was following.

vCash
    Is the Supreme Court of NSW the only place we can have an injunction and appeal considered, given that's where the arbitration was (presumably at the ARU's behest)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Moono74 View Post
    Seriously I can not see myself wearing a Wallabies jumper for the Bledisloe game next week. What does the jumper stand for now. The coat of arms, the Kangaroo and Emu don't take a backwards step yet we seemed all too willing to sell out to bring Argentina and Japan into the comp to the detriment of the original three nations.

ARU you are supposed to have our backs. You sold us out!
    If your going wear your Force Blue. It would be great if there wasn't one gold jumper in sight.
    Go the Bokke!

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Page 30 of 47 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... LastLast