Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Championship crunch time ...

vCash
    Choice and Fulvio you could not be so far off the in a lot of what you are saying about the districts/championship sides!
    I have experienced playing for both prem and districts teams and can tell there is definitely a different atmosphere between the two. The district teams are much more open and players from all grades mingle together stay for drinks after training and generally enjoy each others company regardless of the level at which the players play. At prem I could not see much mingling between grades.
    I do not believe that players play district to be the big fish in a small pond, at least that did not apply to me and most of the guys that I have played with would give you the same answer as me and obviously you will have some who will fit that but they would be the exceptions rather than the norm.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    My my, bilious aren't we?

A few suggestions for you.

1. Show some respect and you might earn it back.

2. If you chose to launch an ad hominem attack on a fellow poster, develop the intelligence and spirit of self preservation to pick on one duller than yourself.

3. Learn to spell, and to communicate in grammatical English, if you wish to be understood.

4. Appreciate the fact that you are not as anonymous on this site as you may care to believe, and that many posters know who you, and others, are. However feel free to abuse and bluster as much as you like without fear of any repercussions, except the damage you do to your own reputation, such as it is.

5. Realize that if the players you refer to were capable of playing "colts or second grade and some capable of playing prems (sic)" they would likely be doing so, instead of wasting their formative seasons listening to the likes of deluded fools such as yourself, having their heads filled with nonsense and promises which will never be fulfilled, playing in third division for clubs with no structure, no plans, and no future.

That should be enough to occupy your limited attention span until you chose to launch your next vitriolic onslaught.
    Why would I care if people now who I am and or the value of my reputation to people like yourself
    The spelling and grammar is an issue but spent to much time travelling to trainng in lieu of study
    Your view on district clubs is outdated as your view of Perth
    It must be over 200 km from one end to the other
    Why shouldn't these clubs play in higher grades if capable why should they travel over an hour to get to training
    Look what happens to Mandurah kids at neddies after a couple of seasons
    Fuckvio you have always seen SL and Curtain as a problem to close to the front door instead of offering support to these clubs to develop the youth and leave the fatties playing social rugby you belittle and undermine them with your sarcasim and intellectual wit something I don't get or understand due to my lack of education
    The fact SL are trying to improve and lift there game should be shown respect not with negative criticism but just a little to close to home for your liking
    These younger players should not have to travel to play at the highest level if they are a club capable of playing 2nd grade why shouldn't they as long as this can be sustained why shouldn't they why don't you ask the SL people why they shouldn't have the opportunity you would know most of them they are all ex paly
    If they can't make palys super 2nds but are capable of competing in second grade why shouldn't they instead of a few prem clubs that fail to provide competitive teams
    Maybe you could get twiggy to build a bridge between neddies and paly to expand your fish bowl

vCash
    Big fish in small pond most definitely with some of the 'imports' but believing every player would want to play at the highest grade they can is complete idealism and long gone.

Kids playing in the southern corridor have little if any income and the logistics to journey several times a week 40/50kms up to a Prem club more often than not fails. Just ask Neddies about the Mandurah kids poached and of course the Cott Colts bus driver.

The competition needs an improved structure to remove the ivory tower of the Premiership and the influence of those clubs, it's draconian in its construct and belief that Promotion/Relegation cannot be justified. Where else in the world is there a multiple league system for an internationally played sport without movement between?

Are the Prem clubs more attractive, well lets just take a look at the vitriol from the Prem people hijacking this post !!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    most of the vitriol has come from Insider's keyboard by the look of it,Kev

Champion
    vCash
    Another metro rugby thread end's up in a penis measuring contest.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Another metro rugby thread end's up in a penis measuring contest.
    Another pointless comment from Westie Man
    Unless you're going to be constructive and contribute like everyone else get off to your shardonnay club
    Just because you have no friends mate

Champion
    vCash
    Just checked out your profile junior and 4 of your 8 posts in total are having a crack at me, have I offended you in some way, I feel sorry for gutless little insignificant runts like yourself who hide behind keyboards and blast away without having the moral fibre to either confront me with whatever issue's you have with me or reveal your true identity and it's chardonnay you illiterate little feral muppet.

Not one of your massive total of 8 posts has contributed or been constructive to rugby apart from whinging how it's not fair

Always happy for a face to face conversation but cowards never reveal themselves and would rather hide in the shadows like some insignificant little scared rat

Last edited by westies man; 04-08-17 at 19:16.
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    put it down to the wrong time of the month,Westies

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    and it's chardonnay you illiterate
    Tell the truth Westie, you Googled that didn't you?

C'mon the

Champion
    vCash
    What's up with Rocky forfeiting both Champ A and B grade yesterday, crunch time alright, not a good look.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4