Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Championship crunch time ...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Hence my reasoning of why there shouldn't be academies until the age of about 18 at the earliest.
    Give Westies Man his due - I hate the academies - i noticed one at one club that included the two WORST players in the age group - why did they get selected??? because one kids parents could pay the $295, and the other was the President's son - nothing to do with skill.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    It just gets better and better, Premiership 4th and 3rd Grade GF's at 10.30 and 12pm respectively. Good work RugbyWA.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by choice View Post
    It just gets better and better, Premiership 4th and 3rd Grade GF's at 10.30 and 12pm respectively. Good work RugbyWA.
    It is indeed good work, the tide is turning ...

Semi's have Womens KO at prime time, good exposure given it's the WRWC in Ireland.

Somebody at RugbyWA might have had enough of the whinging Golden Circle ... Promotion Relegation will be on the table next !

OMG ... heavens above, someone's developing the Game in WA

vCash
    I think he was being sarcastic.

Veteran
    vCash
    Hey - this is champs talk - take your prems crap elsewhere.

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by palitu View Post
    Hey - this is champs talk - take your prems crap elsewhere.
    Palitu, haven't locked horns with you for a while. Whats this about Curtin Goats falling apart? Hearing some major discontent in the ranks, players and committee? Good start to the year started well but has turned to custard.

After getting wooped by ARKs last week I wonder whether curtin reckon they can beat perth irish next sat. The local blind school could beat perth irish but from what I hear you lot might struggle.

Focus on digging Curtin out of the hole and stop taking cheap shots at Jargs.

Is that enough District club talk for you?

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I am really a Palmyra troll.

vCash
    Massive injury toll! including some key players.
    They will bounce back against Perth Irish, the game against Arks was not that bad, only a couple of tries in it and Arks looked like a team that should be in the top 4 with a few quality players.

As far as I know and I have some very good sources there has not been much discontent this year, just a few young players going missing in winter as every year and the injury toll.

Based on you statement that Curtin got wooped by Arks, I am fairly sure that you did not make it down to Harrisdale which is a very nice facility for Rugby.

Last edited by yungfen; 03-08-17 at 14:38.

Veteran
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    Palitu, haven't locked horns with you for a while. Whats this about Curtin Goats falling apart? Hearing some major discontent in the ranks, players and committee? Good start to the year started well but has turned to custard.

After getting wooped by ARKs last week I wonder whether curtin reckon they can beat perth irish next sat. The local blind school could beat perth irish but from what I hear you lot might struggle.

I think you posted under the wrong moniker, but yeah, it is depressing what has happened to the club this year. Unfortunately i haven't been able to play this year, but there are some issues going on. That is also leading to player retention being a bit crap, and struggling to field teams.

5th Prems has been dropped, and they are still struggling to fill two teams, and training numbers have been shite.

very disappointing for a club that i love.

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralto View Post
    right with you andrewM, thinking the same thing. Match of the round Sunday, where everyone could get together. Finals time in the old stand. Roodogs getting in the finals - then fiscal responsibility descended, sigh.
    Those of us with memories not destroyed by Emu Export will remember that semi-final Roo Dogs win over Nedlands best display ever. Then they fell apart Perhaps Prinsloo put his hand out once too often

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wholetruth View Post
    Those of us with memories not destroyed by Emu Export will remember that semi-final Roo Dogs win over Nedlands best display ever. Then they fell apart Perhaps Prinsloo put his hand out once too often
    Whoops that was after Roo Dogs got promoted.

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post

Have watch a lot of district comp this year and can say that SL Rocky and Mandurah would play finals in the perth 2nd grade comp no worries at all is that because they have developed and imported there teams or is it the fact that the standard of prem club rugby is diminished to a district club standard
    Why should 2nd grade sides beaten by 50-100 points be allowed the right of passage when the best teams should be there regardless of where they come from

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Because the "best teams" you refer to would be flogged by 200 points?

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    Because the "best teams" you refer to would be flogged by 200 points?
    Put your coke bottle byfocales on fuckvio its old dead pan geriatric fools that styfull the growth of the sport
    These teams are full of young players that could play in colts or 2nd grade and some capable of playing prems
    Get out of your fish bowl and go and look
    Stick to giving legal advice to your fellow Force brigade and practice tying a choke knot in your paly tie as per usual

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    My my, bilious aren't we?

A few suggestions for you.

1. Show some respect and you might earn it back.

2. If you chose to launch an ad hominem attack on a fellow poster, develop the intelligence and spirit of self preservation to pick on one duller than yourself.

3. Learn to spell, and to communicate in grammatical English, if you wish to be understood.

4. Appreciate the fact that you are not as anonymous on this site as you may care to believe, and that many posters know who you, and others, are. However feel free to abuse and bluster as much as you like without fear of any repercussions, except the damage you do to your own reputation, such as it is.

5. Realize that if the players you refer to were capable of playing "colts or second grade and some capable of playing prems (sic)" they would likely be doing so, instead of wasting their formative seasons listening to the likes of deluded fools such as yourself, having their heads filled with nonsense and promises which will never be fulfilled, playing in third division for clubs with no structure, no plans, and no future.

That should be enough to occupy your limited attention span until you chose to launch your next vitriolic onslaught.

Player
    vCash
    Never thought it would happen, agree with most of what fulvio said. Surely as a rugby player you try to play at the best level you can.
    Happy to be a big fish in a small pond comes to mind.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast