Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How's it going to play out

Champion
    vCash

How's it going to play out

WESTS V PALY

Paly will arrive at the much vaunted Boars nest next weekend and leave a broken bashed rabble after Wests continue on their march for redemption after losing 3 on the trotter[see what I did there] mid season and have been salivating at the tusks at the opportunity for revenge ever since.
    It started yesterday at the Bullring where Kala's much vaunted front row were torn to shreds after reaming the Paly's front row's bottom 2 weeks previous. Paly know it's coming and there ain't fuck all they are going to be able to do to stem the flow. The only thing going in reverse gear faster than Paly's front row is Fulvio's Lamborghini plastered in Own The Force stickers.

SOAKS V KALA

Kala have exceeded expectations this season and unfortunately their season will end when Soaks insert some oversized chinese crackers up their arse. Soaks will be playing finals after they came from nowhere but will only be involved in the first semi and will then be swiftly extinguished from the face of the earth, It will be as if they never existed.

NEDDIES V BROS

Neddies have finished their mid season blue's and alway's come good business end of the season. Will rack up big scores in the last 2 matches to finish third. Bros will feel the Boars wrath in the last game to finish the year 8th.

ROODOG'S V UNI

Tough year for The Roodogs but the last few weeks have been encouraging and would have rolled Soaks last weekend with a bit more luck. Uni were my pick to play finals after the first round but the wheels fell off. They will finish with 2 wins to round out the season in around 6th spot.

COTT V BAYSIE

Baysie will have a tough end to the year, maybe time to whack some of their youth out and get something out of the year. I take no joy out of seeing proud club's endure season's like this and I hope they can turn it around.
    I take enormous joy in seeing Cott languishing down the table and hope they stay there.[I wrote that because Chook is back in town and I know he reads these pages]

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Westie, don't quit your day job, a fortune teller you ain't.

Most of your pre-season predictions were way off the mark, easy to predict things with 2 rounds to go.

Do agree with you however that Wests are the hot favourites for the 1st grade premiership after their last 3 weeks form. Any Force guys coming in to bolster them further?

The real interest is if kala or soaks make the 4th spot. Its neck and neck. Soaks might just bring some Force content to their team list for the balance of the season and surprise opposition coaches.

Comments about roo dogs and baysie are the replica of last years; both clubs in a rut that they wont get out of for some time.

Cott have a sniff of a chance to make the 4 if results go their way, they are having a late charge with a bonus point possibility against baysie this week. I also hate cott and wished they were even further down the table. Chook will be back at the helm of cott next year but without the number of cheque books available to him from when he last coached them. Clubs should brace themselves for all sorts of poaching raids from cott with the usual promises of gold at the end of the rainbow. I'd believe the ISIS promise of 72 virgins before I'd believe anything cott put out there.

Neddies will finish 3rd and have about a 30% chance of making it to the gf. Internal turmoil at the club not helping and unlikely to get the usual bailout from force players this year, much to the disgust of some of the third half.

Pally looking to be minor premiers but can't see them beating Westies mob the way they are tracking.

Uni have been a huge surprise for all the wrong reasons, preseason they had big raps on them but their youth policy has had them playing boys against men most weeks with the predictable consequences.

Kala have done well on the paddock for a club that shouldn't be competitive due to their dire off field situation. An organisational and financial basket case.

Joondalup are tracking okay as a club and are unlucky to not be in the top half of the draw.

Oh, did I say how much I hate Cott and everything they stand for? Do you reckon the aru might consider saving the Force and chopping Cott? I'd vote for that. All those in favour?

Last edited by Darkness; 23-07-17 at 18:23.

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Wests for major and minor premiers for mine.

Too good for anyone else.

Fantastic players, coaches, administrators and supporters.

Cott are pretty fantastic too, as are Soaks, Uni, Nedlands, Kalamunda and Joondalup. Perth and Wanneroo not quite so much.

Pally are shit, as Westie quite correctly points out.

So are their supporters who I now hate.

Westie has convinced me to jump ship.

How could I have been so wrong for so long?

Plus Wests are going to win Reserves, colts thirds, fourths, women's and the club championship.

I love Wests, and am donating my Lamborghini to the club for its chook raffle.

I suggest all fair minded rugby supporters follow my lead.

Go Westie and Carl Greenwood, West's founding fathers,brothers in arms, patrons, sponsors and club visionaries.

vCash
    I for one welcome our new Rugby overlords from Wests...

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    I love Wests, and am donating my Lamborghini to the club for its chook raffle.
    I'm jumping from Neddies to Wests straight away. Sounds like utopia; where do I sign?

So how's it work, sign up as a Wests supporter and receive a free chook and lamborghini? That's even more than a certain club was offering other clubs colts. How could anyone resist?

Fulvio, do you know for sure that Westie is Carl Greenwood?

vCash
    No, no, you donate your Lamborghini and buy a chook raffle ticket.

That's the problem with some clubs today, they don't know how to run a successful chook raffle.

Wests does.

So does Cott, when it comes to chooks.

And no, Westie is not Carl.

I've seen them both at the same time, usually chasing after each other to share the love.

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Sold. I'll be at Wests this weekend looking to get a whole bunch of free stuff and reaping the benefits of aligning with a well run club.

Ps are you suggesting Fulvio that Westie and Carl are batting for the other side? I best steer clear of them then on Saturday. Thanks for the heads up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    I for one welcome our new Rugby overlords from Wests...
    Quoting H G Wells, Jargs.
    A nice step up from the usual Simpsons stuff

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    No, both are straight shooters.

vCash
    Will Wests be big enough for both you and Westie?

vCash
    Yes, Andrew, that was a serious concern of mine before I made the decision.

But Westie can always leave if he can't cope.

He's done it before ...

Champion
    vCash
    Hope you guy's had the scrum machine out tonight Fulvio. Since you are also the registar what can you tell me about a player on your team list who came off the bench for first grade on Saturday named Fine Passi, can't seem to recall that name and hey presto he didn't appear on Rugby Link either, I'm sure it just a genuine mistake but thought I'd point it out just in case there is some confusion over finals eligibility.
    Remember Westie is watching.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Oh, his real name is Nathan Charles.

Easy mistake for a busy registrar to make.

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Hope you guy's had the scrum machine out tonight Fulvio. Since you are also the registar what can you tell me about a player on your team list who came off the bench for first grade on Saturday named Fine Passi, can't seem to recall that name and hey presto he didn't appear on Rugby Link either, I'm sure it just a genuine mistake but thought I'd point it out just in case there is some confusion over finals eligibility.
    Remember Westie is watching.
    you might wont to get your reading glasses out and type in Passi Fine and you will see that he has 4 starts and 4 bench for first grade and 5 starts and 2 bench for second grade . he is too big to hide

vCash
    Or maybe you're mistaking him for his cousin, Paasi Fine.

Easy mistake for a panicky, clutching at straws in desperation Wests official to make.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast