Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wallabies V Springboks 9th Sep

vCash
    There also used to be a few ticketmaster outlets around where you could go and ask for specific seats, and as outlets they could open up more seats for you. The newsagent next to David Jones in the CBD used to be one, but not anymore (sadly). The Ticketmaster website (http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/h/tcentres/wa.html) shows them, so you may be able to go along to one of these.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    Or how about $60 for standing room tickets in The Shed?
    I agree with Jargs (might even be the 1st time) - can't allow myself to give anything to those ARU fluckers

vCash
    Ill be there in blue and so will probably be the other 9 comin with me. I spent 35min on hold from 10 this morning to get row V in E231 and to be honest if they are holding tickets id be pissed right off

vCash
    They don't sell the whole ground when a pre-sale goes on sale, just certain sections and certain amounts of tickets. When a pre-sale reaches "allocation exhausted" the event isn't sold out as here are still tickets the ticket agent will put on sale when the sale begins for the general public.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kipper_mckinnon View Post
    I agree with Jargs (might even be the 1st time) - can't allow myself to give anything to those ARU fluckers
    I can understand wanting to boycott if we are cut , but at this stage we are still in the comp and re signing players at a very steady and good pace. The best way to show our support to the Western Force is to fill up as much of the stadium for our last 2 home games and then have a sell out and all wear our Force gear to the Wallabies Boks game. We also should show support for our boys that will make it to that Wallabies team for the Rugby championship.

Now add to that, the Boks are in very good form and were simply a class above the French in their 3 test matches.

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    My official status is that I'm holding out until the Arbitration process runs it's course before I commit to buying tickets.

If the Force are indeed cut in August I feel there may be a few people around here who may feel like they've wasted their money!

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    That is fair enough Jarg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    My official status is that I'm holding out until the Arbitration process runs it's course before I commit to buying tickets.

If the Force are indeed cut in August I feel there may be a few people around here who may feel like they've wasted their money!
    Missed the Italy test for the same reason. Hanging out to see if I'm buying bledisloe tickets as well

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheikh View Post
    There also used to be a few ticketmaster outlets around where you could go and ask for specific seats, and as outlets they could open up more seats for you. The newsagent next to David Jones in the CBD used to be one, but not anymore (sadly). The Ticketmaster website (http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/h/tcentres/wa.html) shows them, so you may be able to go along to one of these.
    I rang Ticketmaster (1300 135 915 ) and told them I wanted a certain seat not what they keep offering me. They put me through to customer service who confirmed my seat request after giving them my force membership number and FORCE password. Charged me slightly more couple of dollars but did the deal on the spot, ticket sent by email 30 minutes later.

Last edited by JPR; 28-06-17 at 20:15. Reason: Additional info
    One Team - One Dream - Go The Western Force

Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JPR View Post
    I rang Ticketmaster (1300 135 915 ) and told them I wanted a certain seat not what they keep offering me. They put me through to customer service who confirmed my seat request after giving them my force membership number and FORCE password. Charged me slightly more couple of dollars but did the deal on the spot, ticket sent by email 30 minutes later.
    I called Ticketmaster and they told me to try the ARU Sponsors (e.g. QANTAS) allocation when it became available (today 4 July) and if that doesn't work, then to try the General Public sale starting on 11 July. They weren't interested in a sale over the 'phone.

I tried the QANTAS FF pre-sale link but got same problem as with the Super Rugby pre-sale - tickets for rows V, X etc in block E229 which I can't get to.

Will try the General Public allocation on 11 July.
    Here I am with $650.00 or so burning a hole in my pocket and a booking system (both on-line and manual) which doesn't want to sell me tickets to seats which I can physically climb to.

Hopefully this means that the test on 9 September is heading for a sell-out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2