Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: Members Update

Player
    vCash
    Well done everyone involved--keep up the fight . Such a ludicrous situation to be in
    The Force for good will prevail!!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansie View Post
    Sinders is 1000% committed to us. Each day a whole heap of froth and bubble emanates from various journos earning a quid. We have the most amazing team. Our Lawyers are as committed. I went in to sign some docs and those working on our case are brainstorming every avenue, some that I did not even know existed. I must say, working with this legal team has even made me grow a teeny soft bit of admiration for Fulvio !!! - Do not tell him I said that!

The staff at HQ are putting in some phenomenal hours and effort, and what can I say about our team - in fact the whole team, coaches, players, support staff - legends - no other word to describe them.

Each one of the groups I have described above all say one thing though. OUR FANS, OUR SEA OF BLUE, OUR PASSIONATE SUPPORTERS ARE THE WIND BENEATH OUR WINGS.

Keep it going peeps, you de best.
    In addition Hansie, am really upset at hearing about the extent of psychological damage this is having on All the Force-players & staff. I am sure everyone here on TWF would love to know any possible thing we can do to assist. I recall it being mentioned that Sean Byrne & his wife being Irish didn't know anyone in Perth. I can relate to how that feels, and I'm sure the Irish rugby community would be only too glad to support. Whatever can be done to end this bullshit from the ARU, the sooner the better!

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10