Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Force vs Reds

Senior Player
    vCash
    Four tries each, have to be 3 or more ahead.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    I reckon that was the best 80 minutes,plus, effort from the Force for a long time

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter View Post
    I reckon that was the best 80 minutes,plus, effort from the Force for a long time
    Yep, with solid contributions right across the park, very, very pleasing

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    No Australian team is showing more guts than the Force in a tough situation. Kill us off if your dare ARU!

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandgroperrugby View Post
    Or any rational behind getting stuck into Adam apart from a pat and a couple of words. What ever Adam said or did got under the skin because he went back for seconds.

Something else I enjoyed was higgers trying to be an enforcer but going no where near Coleman.
    Oh I reckon Moores had it coming for a looong, looong time now, a little bit of retribution was sweet for once. And they managed to keep the Hoff shut down, as hard as he was trying!

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maelkann View Post
    Four tries each, have to be 3 or more ahead.
    My bad

vCash
    Respect to Adam. When asked why Moore got the sh1ts he quietly said what happens on the paddock stays on the paddock! He's the man!
    Great game from all the boys! I reckon the bench had as much as a game as the starters! Well don to all.
    Oh I nearly forgot " I bow to you Lord DW". GO COACH!

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Senior Player
    vCash
    Stoked...! That's my tonic for he next 8 days...!

Rookie
    vCash
    We won that game when Wessells was chosen as coach.
    All credit to the boys for an awesome performance. Some like Brache played their best ever game for the Force.
    Ruru awesome. Coleman ferocious. Grant clinical. Meakes and Rona solid.
    But DW has made these guys play as a TEAM. He has chosen the squad and moulded them and kept them positive and focused with all the crap thats been going on.
    In his first season as head coach he is already the best we have in Australia. So glad we have him.
    If we survive till 2018 we will see top players wanting to head to the force to play under him.

Well done Force. Great win. Great character.

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    It was awesome to just be there soak up the atmosphere and here an opposition belly ache about the ref-

Questions came in like - how did you win that?
    You're not that good!
    Only answer needed was a shrug of shoulders and we got the points.
    How can you argue with that🙂

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slomo View Post
    Great victory, coleman and grant both stood out in a team giving thier all, only down side was we never got to see Stevie Moore giving the post mach interview
    Oh...poor old Moorie

vCash
    I might be barking up the wrong tree here but I think Blood has a game plan.. He is choosing his games to play the best players to secure the wins. He has worked it out that the Derbies are the ones to win.. They are the hardest games to win as we are playing the ARU as well.. The Kiwi games are pretty well a bit out of reach and if he played the best team we could have injuries and that would weaken the team for the derbies.. The test break will be great for us as we may loose a couple to Wallaby selection so our team will come out strong for the Rebels and Tahs game which could put us in a very strong position at season end..

Player
    vCash
    Why do some people always try to over complicate things. All the coach now has to do is go over how he prepared for this game and repeat it. I could suggest a few things he shouldn't do but that would compromise my contact inside the tent.
    Great win by the way, Ru was awesome as were the whole squad.

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonkar View Post
    I might be barking up the wrong tree here but I think Blood has a game plan.. He is choosing his games to play the best players to secure the wins. He has worked it out that the Derbies are the ones to win.. They are the hardest games to win as we are playing the ARU as well.. The Kiwi games are pretty well a bit out of reach and if he played the best team we could have injuries and that would weaken the team for the derbies.. The test break will be great for us as we may loose a couple to Wallaby selection so our team will come out strong for the Rebels and Tahs game which could put us in a very strong position at season end..
    This is what i have been saying about Super Rugby on here and other forums, the guaranteed home finals to the conference winner is undermining the integrity of the competition. Instead of every match having finals implications, teams are manipulating their conference standings to position themselves for an easy finals campaign. Case in point, the Aussie conference. No team has to beat the kiwis or Saffas to earn a home final. Tours are treated as a holiday until there is a few weeks left and the conference title is up for grabs. You dont need to be the best team all year to win Super Rugby, just the best team at the right time. And that is what is losing the casual fan from Super Rugby. AFL, NRL, every game matters and the punter can see the ramifications of the results immediately on an integrity based ladder to determine the finals. Club rugby is the same, then we have a 6 month muddlefuck of manipulation that we call Super Rugby that no one understands.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalahard View Post
    This is what i have been saying about Super Rugby on here and other forums, the guaranteed home finals to the conference winner is undermining the integrity of the competition. Instead of every match having finals implications, teams are manipulating their conference standings to position themselves for an easy finals campaign. Case in point, the Aussie conference. No team has to beat the kiwis or Saffas to earn a home final. Tours are treated as a holiday until there is a few weeks left and the conference title is up for grabs. You dont need to be the best team all year to win Super Rugby, just the best team at the right time. And that is what is losing the casual fan from Super Rugby. AFL, NRL, every game matters and the punter can see the ramifications of the results immediately on an integrity based ladder to determine the finals. Club rugby is the same, then we have a 6 month muddlefuck of manipulation that we call Super Rugby that no one understands.
    Some good points. But you can't compare to AFL or NRL as they don't use a conference set up. In any event neither of them operate a fixture that is a level playing field. That undermines the integrity of those comps. The NFL is a better comparison. I'm not a student of that game but I imagine they have weaker confences and groups within them from season to season. But still they draw equal numbers from each to the play offs. It's a case of it is what it is. The Kiwis will complain that the system is stacked. But it's not so long ago that this would not have been the case. Just get moving and fix it as best as possible.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast