Thread: More Nonsense.

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash

More Nonsense.

Latest gossip is that a certain "Family club" has arranged to hold a "gentlemen's" evening. I hope the strippers enjoy ocean views.

Same club is holding an emergency meeting to decide whether their second grade coach is more valuable than the two guys running the first grade. An ultimatum has been given. Them or me. My money is on the latter, but who knows with this lot.

Wests and Cottesloe have dropped out of colts. Apparently Wests can't hold together a colts team unless Aranmore college forces their kids to play for Wests, and Cottesloe can't afford the bus from Rockingham anymore.

Nedlands are likely to be lacking in the midfield department very shortly. Homesickness is a terrible thing. Nevermind, their new imported English lock will be sure to give them the impetus the Force stringbean couldn't.

Joondalup will be bemoaning the loss of their best player, the full back, who is off for a six week overseas adventure shortly. Timing is everything.

Wanneroo has it's problems too. Their captain has tossed them in, in acrimonious circumstances. Bugger.

Palmyra is on the cusp of a big player announcement, and additionally two big impact players (read non training bludgers) may be back in the fold soon, after months drifting about Asia.

Kalamunda will lose their Coach's son soon as he departs for a waltz about Europe for a couple of years, but are believed to have recruited a couple of bohemoths, who apparently helped them dispatch Wests last week.

Unfortunately Soaks, UWA and Perth miss out on a mention this week. The tentacles of my spy ring can only stretch so far.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    you are doing Westies out of a job!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Westie's gone soft.

Too scared of his own shadow to call it as it is.

Such a shame ...

Champion
    vCash
    To be honest I can't be fucked. Won't be catching up tomorrow either because the Wests U/ 18's team my son plays in is scheduled to kick off down at Tompkins Park at 9 am and I won't be waiting round for a few hours till Wests lower grades kickoff. Well some lower grades because Wests 4th grade have a bye and your 4th's are playing Cott.

Won't bother driving back up to Hamersly and then back down your way.
    And you wonder why I can't be bothered.

As a matter of interest which games are scheduled at your 3 fields from 10am till 12 noon.

Last edited by westies man; 19-05-17 at 20:08.
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Seniors (thirds) start at 12 noon.

There is a juniors carnival at Tompkins starting from 8 AM. Obviously I don't know the junior fixtures or times.

Champion
    vCash
    The match between previously unbeaten Paly and Wests u/18's is the curtain raiser to the highly anticipated u/13's clash.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Yeah, under thirteens is where our strength lies ...