Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15

Thread: Who are you calling unsustainable Mr Clyne?

vCash
    So basically you lost one domestic and gained one extra NZ and you lost one SA and gained the Japan game. Doesn't sound like $960,000 in extra travel expenses to me.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lou View Post
    So basically you lost one domestic and gained one extra NZ and you lost one SA and gained the Japan game. Doesn't sound like $960,000 in extra travel expenses to me.
    Lotta people in a rugby team,

There's also all the business class flights to Tokyo for Puller and his cronies to set it all up.

C'mon the

vCash
    First of all, welcome Lou I have enjoyed your insights into the rebels

Accounting 101...ARU style. We have all been bemused by the figures since Patsy Clone mentioned the mysterious $28m on the Day of Infamy. Vast sums are basically "unaccounted" for. Have the Tahrds ever paid back bailouts oops I meant loans, we know the Reds did. Untold millions ($13m?) in Rebels debt have been forgiven. The $6m balloon. The $6m per annum saving after exterminating the Force. What happened to the Ground for Hire (sic)? What about the Brumbies finances with the Uni? Even Pocock getting paid for the sabbatical (and I'm aware of spreading the wage over several years)...that has tax and salary cap implications. Douglas's contract? Quades? Sanchez? All fishy.

There is no way you will find justification for those figures, it's all smoke and mirrors. I do like you pointing out the implications though, keep it going.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor

vCash
    Regarding the NZ and SA annual reports. This is what I have been able to find out : The NZ 2016 annual report has SR expenses up by less than NZD 2 m and SA 2016 report does not indicate whether these expenses went up or not - nothing in the notes to the accounts for either country regarding extra travel expenses due to the expansion, so why do we have notes of $4.8 m extra due to expansion?? Surely there is the black hole that Clyne wants to fund the five teams.

vCash
    Not having seen the documents, I'd like to know, are they detailed enough to tell easily what has been spent, Alison is pretty clear in saying the ARU financial reports are obfuscated.

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lou View Post
    Regarding the NZ and SA annual reports. This is what I have been able to find out : The NZ 2016 annual report has SR expenses up by less than NZD 2 m and SA 2016 report does not indicate whether these expenses went up or not - nothing in the notes to the accounts for either country regarding extra travel expenses due to the expansion, so why do we have notes of $4.8 m extra due to expansion?? Surely there is the black hole that Clyne wants to fund the five teams.
    This is not a negative about any ones post just a observation .. SA teams only played 6 games in NZ and Australia they did very little travelling outside of their conferences.. We being the piggy in the middle shuld have the less travel accounts..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonkar View Post
    This is not a negative about any ones post just a observation .. SA teams only played 6 games in NZ and Australia they did very little travelling outside of their conferences.. We being the piggy in the middle shuld have the less travel accounts..
    But didn't every SA team travel to at least one of Buenos Aires and Tokyo/Singapore? Some of them should have travelled to both.

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

vCash
    That's what I'm thinking, so why did the expanded comp cost an extra $4.8 m according to ARU annual accounts?

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15