Thread: Response from Minister of Sport

vCash

Response from Minister of Sport

Name:  3.jpg
Views: 870
Size:  56.0 KB

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Same as the one Jerry got and the one I got.....

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

Senior Player
    vCash
    Credit has to be give to Mark McGowan who came with his family to support the force on Saturday Night. He definitely earned some brownie points for that. Great way to show that there is a strong support for the force in WA.

7 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Having heard from a few ppl in the DSR & the gov, they aren't getting too involved early. They don't believe gov intervention will be needed based on "what they know" and "what they've been told/seen".

We interpreted that based on info provided by RWA / Force board advice and/or external info advice (legal), the gov seems fairly comfortable the Force will be playing in 2018.

Whomever RWA got to put together the alliance agreement last year - should be given life membership (and possibly a bronze statue outside RWA HQ)

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by volvo View Post
    Credit has to be give to Mark McGowan who came with his family to support the force on Saturday Night. He definitely earned some brownie points for that. Great way to show that there is a strong support for the force in WA.
    Agreed. Newcastle raised so more than likely a RL supporter. But great to see him actively supporting the cause.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSC View Post
    Having heard from a few ppl in the DSR & the gov, they aren't getting too involved early. They don't believe gov intervention will be needed based on "what they know" and "what they've been told/seen".

We interpreted that based on info provided by RWA / Force board advice and/or external info advice (legal), the gov seems fairly comfortable the Force will be playing in 2018.

Whomever RWA got to put together the alliance agreement last year - should be given life membership (and possibly a bronze statue outside RWA HQ)
    Wouldn't be surprised if it was the same people who are prepared to go to court to defend the legality of the alliance agreement. Just need to make sure by December 30th 2020 our club is in a great financial position as after that point they will get rid of us if we aren't...

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Hey there may not be SR rugby next yr so we then can all take a class action against the ARU for lose of rugby.. I don't see this getting resolved in the next 3 to 4 months and SANZAAR being dissolved

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if it was the same people who are prepared to go to court to defend the legality of the alliance agreement. Just need to make sure by December 30th 2020 our club is in a great financial position as after that point they will get rid of us if we aren't...
    I think the writing on the wall is all about the Rebels now. Don't be surprised is the Brumbies-Rebels merger creeps back into discussions.

On the Force, I think they're safe based on what's coming out re: the agreement. If they are safe, there will be ZERO authority for the ARU to withhold the sale back of the license to the OwnTheForce company give the ARU are not in the business of want to hold/own licenses.

vCash
    I think the writing on the wall is all about the Rebels now. Don't be surprised is the Brumbies-Rebels merger creeps back into discussions.

On the Force, I think they're safe based on what's coming out re: the agreement. If they are safe, there will be ZERO authority for the ARU to withhold the sale back of the license to the OwnTheForce company give the ARU are not in the business of want to hold/own licenses.
    We might get the license back for free Just to stop the ARU having to pay out to cover the costs of this shit fight

vCash

The stupidest part of all this is that a Brumbies/Rebels merge has always been the most logical/sensible & obvious solution the entire team (if we HAVE TO cut 1 team). But it takes them this entire f##n time to go the whole circle, reinvent the wheel before destroying the whole establishment, making complete arses of themselves, to finally face up to the unavoidable! BTW would really like to know who the non voter on the Board was.

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Can't see Pulver and a few of his cronies being around in 2 weeks time. You heard it here first.

Last edited by travelling_gerry; 25-04-17 at 07:59.
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Can't see Pulver and a few of his cronies being around in 2 weeks time. You heard it here first.
    Westie I said the ARU would be dissolved in the next 6 weeks just after the Kings game ..

Last edited by travelling_gerry; 25-04-17 at 08:00.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    So who gets to sack them. And I bloody hope there's no bloody payouts aka John O'Neill!

Last edited by travelling_gerry; 25-04-17 at 08:00.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valzc View Post
    BTW would really like to know who the non voter on the Board was.
    Stooke

vCash
    Stooke
    Didn't Stooke vote no to the cut & one of the Vics abstained or have I gone too far down the rabbit hole?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast