Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Findlay Christie to Face SR Judicary

Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandgroperrugby View Post
    Richard did get up clutching his head. He should have told Matt straight away. This is the kind of thing that the ref will most likely take up stairs if a captain raises it. Especially stamping the head.
    Maybe he should've got up and smacked the little grub in the chops first then Matt could point it out to the ref. Same with when they're obstructing in that first try if the refs are too dumb to take notice of it after the last 300 or so kiwi games, run into the back of the bastard and take him out don't stand there flailing your arms like Michael Hooper and whinge about it. Maybe not attractive to the soccer mums amongst us but you'll start to gain more respect!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandgroperrugby View Post
    Richard did get up clutching his head. He should have told Matt straight away. This is the kind of thing that the ref will most likely take up stairs if a captain raises it. Especially stamping the head.
    I did notice that, but couldn't tell what happened. I assumed some kind of head clash in the tackle/ruck.

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boof1050 View Post
    if the refs are too dumb to take notice of it after the last 300 or so kiwi games, run into the back of the bastard and take him out don't stand there flailing your arms like Michael Hooper and whinge about it. Maybe not attractive to the soccer mums amongst us but you'll start to gain more respect!
    The kiwis don't do that, they continue playing the game and tell the ref where he went wrong every time the ball goes dead. I can't remember exactly what it was about, but on the TV you could clearly hear Sam cane telling the ref "I don't agree that was a knock on /forward pass/whatever it was. I remember thinking at the time" aren't we lucky the ref doesn't have to get your agreement on every call then? "

C'mon the

vCash
    If a player is obstructing your pathway to tackling a player, or your running line when chasing a garryowen, are you allowed to actively knock them out of the way? I thought some refs interpret this as tackling the man without the ball?

On the Chiefs try, I thought it would be okay to charge into the screening player and have him collide with the ball-carrier, or is this also to be interpreted as tackling the man without the ball?

(Note- I'm not talking about shoulder-charging the guy in the back)

Last edited by chibi; 25-04-17 at 13:04.

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2