Thread: round 5 metro

vCash

round 5 metro

I hear there is something happening to do with the Force but i was thinking let's get back on track and get Darkness back into his best form by looking at this week.

I think pally/Kalamunda will be a cracking game. big hits, fast rugby ... one worth watching and the pally burgers have taken superiority over the PB beef rolls which looked suspiciously like kiwi dogs last week

Soaks/Uni ... battle of the future force (who now more than likely will be the future every team but the force). Enjoy these players whilst you can your youth policy goes out the window with the force at the end of the year. Result: Uni

Brothers v Numbats ... Numbats are not as bad as they make out and gave it to Pally through a good back row last weekend. I'm tipping an upset. Result: PB to win

Neddies/Cott .. Sponsored by flight Centre this will be a cracker with both first grade force teams looking to shine to secure their overseas contracts for next year. Cott as usual to start strong and disappoint late in the day: Result: who cares ..both teams will be playing 5th grade next year

Wests v Wanneroo ... the boars will roar and do it easy. maybe put the 4th grade out there result: rugby will be the winner

Sorry to start off early Fulvio but after watching Super XVIII it was this or Shite Shield

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I'm pretending not to be affiliated to any club so shhhh

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Be my guest, Loosey, or should I call you Mr Cannon?

Imitation is the best form of flattery.

I have no opinion on the Superiority or otherwise of Perth's hot beef rolls/Kiwi dogs over Pally Burgers. I must say however that Perth's hot chips exceeded my expectations on crispness, freshness and flavour. A pity there were so few per cup.

Do you think we should agitate for the creation of a TWF Epicurian Society? There are so many on here extolling the virtues of the cuisine and specialities of each club that I think it would be quite viable.

Even the Force could participate. They could introduce the Pulver Pate ( made from Goose Liver) as the specialty of the house.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    Do you think we should agitate for the creation of a TWF Epicurian Society? There are so many on here extolling the virtues of the cuisine and specialities of each club that I think it would be quite viable.
    An Epicurian Society made up of Force supporters? bit of a contradiction don't you think?

vCash
    Why?

Each club could take turns at hosting a Degustation Event each week. Who could ever tire of Joondalup Boerwurst,
    Perth Pork Bones and Watercress, Nedlands Cucumber Sandwiches, Cottesloe's Parson's Nose Curry, West's Not-So-Humble pie, Palmyra's Sticky Date Pudding, Wanneroo's Deep Fried Dog Testicles, Associates' Boiled Force Meat Consomme, or University's Mock Spotted Dick (as they no longer have any real ones)?

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    Why?

Each club could take turns at hosting a Degustation Event each week. Who could ever tire of Joondalup Boerwurst,
    Perth Pork Bones and Watercress, Nedlands Cucumber Sandwiches, Cottesloe's Parson's Nose Curry, West's Not-So-Humble pie, Palmyra's Sticky Date Pudding, Wanneroo's Deep Fried Dog Testicles, Associates' Boiled Force Meat Consomme, or University's Mock Spotted Dick (as they no longer have any real ones)?
    I have nothing to do with local rugby but shit the banter between you lads is a great larf. Keep it up!!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Heh Cannon, trying to work out who you are.

Are you the guy being dragged by the scruff of the neck or perhaps that tv detective from the 70's?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I am really a Palmyra troll.

vCash
    Hang on, I though he was the former Wallaby hooker!