Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Rugbylunches Bob Lake

Champion
    vCash

Rugbylunches Bob Lake

This post was placed on Rugby Lunches WA - Bob Lake's facebook page: You can go to Rugbyluncheswa Bob Lake on FB to verify.

Western Force Board members should hang there head in shame, as a very -
    eminent WA legal said to me 2yrs ago the best thing the board of the Western Force could do for rugby is resign, Alan Jones AO will be Keynote speaker Hyatt Friday Sept 8th with MC Fox sports Greg Clark ,Force retired captain Matt Hodgson, while the original Force board were disgraceful and unprofessional in all facets of administration they continue to be incompetent.Having invited former Nedland's president and Force board member Hans Sauer to attend he advised he was unable to as he was supporting Nedland's rugby club, I can understand why local rugby clubs are so disappointing that his first thought are only for Nedland's , not the Force players, supporters or the future of rugby in WA.Force President Tony Howarth only words heard from him is requesting Force members to donate more funds to pay legal costs.The great thing is the players, coaching staff and supporters have given, the Board have given nothing what so-ever.Force members support your retired Captain he deserves that after many years of service to rugby, As former Force and Wallaby Captain Nathan Sharpe said Rugby Lunches WA host the best rugby lunch in WA. I will have much more to say in due course. This has no reflection on current CEO Mark Sinderberry this mess been around as long as the current board.

I have never met the man and upon asking him why he was upset and if he wanted to meet and why did this go up without alerting me and could he substantiate his claims, I got a repeated dose via e-mail.

I have made the offer to Bob, for him to verify with players, employees, sponsors, community rugby presidents and the community if I am indeed performing disgracefully and unprofessionally. I have said if that is indeed the case I am happy to resign.

So, fellow TWFers, I have a thick skin and if indeed you agree with Bob, please let me know.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Bob Lake is a disgrace, an obese, pathetic individual who has zero connection to community rugby. He organises these lunches with some pretence of contributing towards various charities but its all about the money.

He's gross.

On this occasion he has lured hodgo away from other lunches by offering more appearance money. Fact.

This is all about four or five competing test match lunches and him trying to discredit the others.

A low act and I hope everyone avoids him and his so-called Rugby Lunches.

Rugby wa Board has integrity and a spine unlike Mr Lake. Sorry he made those comments about you Hansie.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    We have had our run ins over the years Hansie, but I have the utmost respect for the way you and the board have performed in trying circumstances. Bob is little more than a hack!

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    I don't know much about club rugby but from what I have seen of Rugby WA I'm impressed! I don't think many other super rugby teams get the president from the state union chatting to them on a forum!! In fact I can think of one particular board very removed from your average rugby fan and deserves a spray like this 😳

vCash
    Send him a couple of OTWF stickers.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Keep up the fight Hans and ignore the hacks.

vCash
    Just ignore him Hans, I have never been more supportive of the leadership of RugbyWA than I am at the moment. Bob Lake sounds like an absolute tosser by the way....

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Appropriate comment left in reply on his Facebook page.

vCash
    Hansie, you have responded in the appropriate manner by trying to engage him, if he cannot offer you the same courtesy you are the better man.

If he is looking for support for his function this is certainly not the way to go about it. I believe that in Alan Jones and Matt Hodgson you will have supporters for the road that you have travelled for us and the sport in WA.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Simon Cron: “People talk about winning and losing all the time and they are critical, but there’s a process to get into and it’s the ability to stay present, do your job and execute skills under pressure.”

vCash
    Well said Tazzmania, at the point that we are in there is no time to waste on personal attacks. This is the time to be all unified and work together and forget the indifferences of the past.

Senior Player
    vCash
    You should definitely not resign . You and the current rugby WA board have done everything in your power to keep the force and rugby in WA alive. For that you have mine and many others utmost respect. As a member of the twf I appreciate, as I am sure many others do, how open you have been during this time of struggle. I believe this current board have really given everyone in the rugby community now a voice through the own the force campaign, which again shows the initiative of you, the current Rugby Wa board and especially Mark Sinderberry. Long live the current Rugby wa board and long live the Force and Rugby in WA.

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Is he confusing RugbyWA with the ARU

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    Never heard of this Bob Lake bloke so I assume he is a nobody.

Player
    vCash
    You should feel honoured Hansie. This bloke has publically chucked a tantrum and thrown the toys out of the cot just because you won't go to his party.

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    I respect his right to have a whinge about RugbyWA board etc. ,but back it up with at least something of substance. I fail to see what attending Lakes' luncheon has to do with "the Force players, supporters or the future of rugby in WA." He comes off sounding like a like a petulant five year old.

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast