Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Blue Rally

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    And there is the flip side which is "I'll buy a share once I know the Force are safe"

Those that were prepared to do it have done it, I'm sure there will be a massive buy up if and when we are secured, whenever that may be.

The amount in OTF has absolutely no bearing on our security.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    I know it has no bearing on our security, but I was worried that if enough shares were not bought by the date the offer closes in July, the whole OTF thing fails. If shares can still be bought after that date, then the fact that our case won't be determined until Aug at the earliest won't matter at all.

Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

Player
    vCash
    How many shares have been purchased?

vCash
    A little over 2000 I think

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WFDom View Post
    No money back for me mate.... can't wait to get a sticker on my Waratah supporting neighbours car
    We expect Pics Dom! BTW, I'd like to make a montage at some point, with as many different pics of the stickers on cars as I can. Exile - I'd love to see one with a NSW number plate as well.

vCash
    Hi guys

Club sales so far have been a bit hit and miss. We've had a fantastic response from some clubs (Fulvio take a bow ), pretty decent from others and some not so much. I haven't heard back from a couple who are selling their own but I have it on good authority that Kala and Neddies are doing well. We haven't broken even with the club stickers yet so there is still some work to do.

I'm having trouble getting to Associates and Cott so would appreciate if someone could make an effort to go out there. I will give you the contacts. If someone could also put their hand up for a couple of hours at Brittania on Saturday morning please let me know.

If you could shamelessly advertise the stickers via your facebook/twitter accounts I would be very grateful - flyer is available at http://twf.com.au/vbpgimage.php?do=f...9&d=1497166536. I'm happy to post stickers out for $5 each plus $2 for postage.

At the moment we have $1,306 sitting in the bank. This is after paying for all the plain and club stickers (bar 2). We have approximately 40 plain ones left. Currently debating whether to print some more plain stickers for the last two games - I am confident we could sell another 190 however I'm not sure how we will go with timing - not sure of the closing date of the Own the Force campaign. Plan is still to purchase these in the names of RugbyWA Juniors/Future Force foundation so it gives them an asset regardless of whether OTF gets legs or not.

Any and All help you can provide will be appreciated!

AND I WANT PICS TOO!

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by andrewM; 21-06-17 at 21:45.

vCash
    Hi Andrew,

Cheers for the update!

I can help out at Britannia on Sat - what time?

I also live near Cott and Soaks if you need me to go there. What is is you need from them?

vCash

Force through and through

Name:  IMG_1150.jpg
Views: 448
Size:  108.4 KB

6 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    Hi Andrew,

Cheers for the update!

I can help out at Britannia on Sat - what time?

I also live near Cott and Soaks if you need me to go there. What is is you need from them?
    Hi Alison
    Many Thanks. if I drop the stickers off to Val, could you pick them up off her? I will PM you the other details

Andrew

Champion
    vCash
    [QUOTE=andrewM;433082]Hi guys

Club sales so far have been a bit hit and miss. We've had a fantastic response from some clubs (Fulvio take a bow ), pretty decent from others and some not so much. I haven't heard back from a couple who are selling their own but I have it on good authority that Kala and Neddies are doing well. We haven't broken even with the club stickers yet so there is still some work to

Spot the teachers pet

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewM View Post
    Hi guys

Club sales so far have been a bit hit and miss. We've had a fantastic response from some clubs (Fulvio take a bow ), pretty decent from others and some not so much. I haven't heard back from a couple who are selling their own but I have it on good authority that Kala and Neddies are doing well. We haven't broken even with the club stickers yet so there is still some work to do.

I'm having trouble getting to Associates and Cott so would appreciate if someone could make an effort to go out there. I will give you the contacts. If someone could also put their hand up for a couple of hours at Brittania on Saturday morning please let me know.

If you could shamelessly advertise the stickers via your facebook/twitter accounts I would be very grateful - flyer is available at http://twf.com.au/vbpgimage.php?do=f...9&d=1497166536. I'm happy to post stickers out for $5 each plus $2 for postage.

At the moment we have $1,306 sitting in the bank. This is after paying for all the plain and club stickers (bar 2). We have approximately 40 plain ones left. Currently debating whether to print some more plain stickers for the last two games - I am confident we could sell another 190 however I'm not sure how we will go with timing - not sure of the closing date of the Own the Force campaign. Plan is still to purchase these in the names of RugbyWA Juniors/Future Force foundation so it gives them an asset regardless of whether OTF gets legs or not.

Any and All help you can provide will be appreciated!

AND I WANT PICS TOO!
    Andrew I haven't managed to get myself a sticker as always a mad panic to get to the games. Can I purchase a few and have them sent. PM me payment details and I will reply with address etc. thanks 😊

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewM View Post
    Hi Alison
    Many Thanks. if I drop the stickers off to Val, could you pick them up off her? I will PM you the other details

Andrew
    Yes of course, no probs :-)

vCash
    Well, Alison and I had a mixed day at the office. Alison visited Cottesloe and Associates whilst I was down at Wanneroo and Curtin, with a quick visit to Kala.

If there's one thing I have learnt so far is that timing is everything! And by timing I mean waiting till the blokes who have just played have got a few beers into them and are easily parted with their cash! Unfortunately that means you need to wait for four games to finish which is a while. Alison sold 10 down at Associates and I did around the same at Wanneroo. Alison has left her stickers at the bar at both Associates and Cottesloe.

I had the pleasure of meeting the Francis, the Wanneroo president who promised to get their Barman, a passionate Force supporter, onto it. Judging by Alison's sales and my experience as well, It seems that 10 stickers per grade is about par, which leaves 10 left for selling to juniors.

My visit to Curtin was the most productive time-wise. I wasn't even there for 5 minutes and I had sold 15, before Stephane, one of the Committee members, said that he'd pretty much buy the rest off me!

They had a great sausage sizzle on and was made very welcome there as well. I was impressed by their vision to make Curtin the 'New Brittannia' - I hope it goes well for them.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by andrewM; 24-06-17 at 21:04.

vCash
    ..I also had the pleasure of meeting Fulvio but cannot confirm the allegations rumours that he purchased all of the Pally stickers and placed them on his own vehicle

Champion
    vCash
    If you call that a pleasure you need to get out a bit more

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast