vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The InnFORCEr View Post
    48 -72 hours timeframe now axed.

Amazing what little writ can do!
    until 2020?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Non sunt multiplicanda entia sine necessitate

vCash
    yeah..he reminds me of a line from the 12th Man when Richie was talking to the Chappell brothers..Good work Greg, Ian <can't quite remember exactly what>, you'll be pissing the listeners off in no time

vCash
    Great interview by Hans he really got his points across well and won over a hard task master

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Simon Cron: “People talk about winning and losing all the time and they are critical, but there’s a process to get into and it’s the ability to stay present, do your job and execute skills under pressure.”

Champion Contributor sandgroperrugby's Avatar
    vCash
    Well done Hans great job.

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Generally speaking you aren’t learning much if your lips are moving!!!

Player
    vCash
    Great Work Hans. No on could miss hearing your passion for Rugby in WA and Oz.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DazloT View Post
    Great Work Hans. No on could miss hearing your passion for Rugby in WA and Oz.
    /agree, well done Hansie - maintain the rage!

Champion
    vCash
    My god how crooked are the ARU! I have now lost my respect for John Eales and Paul mcLean who have approved all this

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Good work Hansie.

Thats a big audience so its putting our case out well beyond our state boundaries.

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I am really a Palmyra troll.

vCash
    The ARU has offered the Melbourne Rebels and Western Force more time to state their case for Super Rugby survival beyond 2017.

ARU chairman Cameron Clyne says the governing body's initial plan to decide which franchise will be cut from the competition by Thursday had been scrapped.

Rugby WA have issued a writ against the ARU on behalf of the Force, while the Rebels are also considering their legal options as the axe hovers over both clubs ahead of next year's return to a 15-team Super Rugby format.

"The ARU will undertake due process to ensure that both the Melbourne Rebels and Western Force are given adequate opportunity to present their business case before the board makes a final decision on which team to be removed," Clyne said in a statement on Tuesday.

"We maintain our commitment to reaching resolution on this matter as soon as possible, however the timeline that we initially anticipated of 48-72 hours will not apply.

"As confirmed on Monday, we have commenced a consultation process with both teams and will provide an update at an appropriate time."

RugbyWA commenced legal proceedings on Monday night, following an "unsatisfactory meeting" with the ARU earlier in the day.

The RugbyWA board issued a statement saying the peak body had "failed to address the responsibilities that exist in the Alliance Agreement" between the two parties following the ARU's takeover of the Force last year at cost of $4.8 million.

"... we felt in order to protect our position it was necessary to issue legal proceedings to protect our rights under the Alliance Agreement," the statement explained.

The RugbyWA board said the terms of the assessment and process being used to evaluate the Force and the Rebels were "inconsistent and inequitable".

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2...n-force-rebels

vCash
    Once again my congratulations to the Rugby WA Board for taking this fight up a level with the writ and to Hansie, The General, Mark Sinderberry and others who have been working the media and pollies in support of our club. As a foundation member of the Force that is exactly what I expect of you and it is in stark contrast to the lack of support (and guts) the ARU has shown to its constituency.

Please fight this as hard as you possibly can and give absolutely no quarter to the ARU until this is won - they deserve no trust from us.

The fact that many of the people on this forum are doing what they can to help by emailing the ARU, WA Minsters and Premier and media outlets and, most importantly, by buying shares in the owntheforce initiative, shows you have our support and endorsement to keep fighting.

9 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by travelling_gerry View Post
    Love your work Hansie. Thank you Alan Jones

I was up at the game on Sunday with my 10 year old daughter, it was an absolute delight to watch that game. Pretty scrappy in places, but none the less we fought to the death and got home. You can't beat a good toe to toe point a minute scrap! 80 mins of rugby that typified what it is to be a Western Force fan. In the words of the great man "Great game, Fucken battled right through to the 80!"

I stood on the pitch at the end as my daughter went from player to player having her shirt signed. It was a bittersweet moment, the sun was shining, the kids were having a great time, running around... the players were fantastic. I've supported a few clubs over the years in different countries, but I have NEVER felt so much of a part of a team as I did at that afternoon. The players were not checking their mobiles to see what was happening with the SANZAAR decision.... they were spending time engaging with us... their fans & supporters. Putting us first! That IMHO, was massive

I saw Mark Sindenberry on his mobile just before I left.... the look on his face told me what i needed to know. It was a pretty solemn walk back to the car. I had previously told my daughter what had been happening with the whole debacle & she knew it was d-day. She asked me if it was "bad news" and I told her it was.

Whilst driving home she asked me if that meant we wouldn't be able to go up to any more games together in the future. I don't believe in bullshitting my kids... I told her this year would probably be the last year we could do it together. She started welling up, which set me off too. Now my daughter has barely touched a rugby ball in her life... she likes gymnastics. I would love it if she wanted to pursue rugby... but she doesn't. We do however love going to watch OUR team together, I took her up to her 1st game when she was 6 & I don't want to lose that. I'm not an AFL, soccer, basketball fan... I don't mind cricket..... I am a rugby tragic!

Like most of us, I don't just want the Western Force in my life.... I need them in my life!

What is now being revealed regarding the whole sordid affair is making me so fucking angry. Talk about a preordained stitch up. I've sent e-mails, posted on social media & now own a small piece of MY team. I feel a lot of momentum building our way & i'm down for a good dust up!

Thank you John, Hansie, Mark & all others involved who are fighting for us, as we are for you.

16 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Great game, Fucken battled right through to the 80!

vCash
    Well, didn't think I'd ever utter these words but here goes....(gulp!) .....thanks to Alan Jones for giving time and a fair hearing to our Pres Hans Sauer. I'm heartened that you and a fairly big slice of people in the Eastern States can see what a ridiculous and untruthful scam is being pulled here. It is becoming increasingly apparent that this plan was hatched a long time ago. It is also apparent that the ARU has let individual players commit to the Force uproot their lives and move West, and in the case of Curtis Rona, possibly cost a place in the Kiwi squad for this years RL World Cup, all the time knowing they were going to be shafted. (Sent as e mail)

Seeing as we are conducting a campaign of resistance here are a couple of phone numbers for Sydney talk-back radio. I reckon the more noise made in NSW and QLD, the better. These shows are networked right throughout....go for it

Alan Jones...........weekdays 3:30am to 7:00am (WST)
    Ray Hadley..........weekdays 07:00am to 10:00am (WST)....both no 13 number.....02 8514 9500.

2SM Talkin' Sport - 01:00pm to 5:00pm (WST)
    Brett Papworth, Graeme Hughes, Peter Tunks and Gavin Robertson... 131269

When ringing Talkin' Sport one of the panelists on Wed to Fri may get upset and start yelling at you (does it a lot if you don't agree with him)

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by shasta; 11-04-17 at 13:25.
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Champion Contributor sandgroperrugby's Avatar
    vCash
    Just like to call out the integrity of the rugbyWA board to date who have not made this a Rebels vs Force but rather directing the process straight back at the ARU.

6 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Generally speaking you aren’t learning much if your lips are moving!!!

vCash
    WF Dom you have brought tears to a grown man.

I went through similar emotions as you did on Sunday, the only difference is that I have a son and not a daughter and since he was six years old when the Force started we have been going to every match, friendly family day etc together and sharing a passion together, when I too saw Mark on Sunday evening my world shattered......

Simon Cron: “People talk about winning and losing all the time and they are critical, but there’s a process to get into and it’s the ability to stay present, do your job and execute skills under pressure.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzmania View Post
    WF Dom you have brought tears to a grown man.

I went through similar emotions as you did on Sunday, the only difference is that I have a son and not a daughter and since he was six years old when the Force started we have been going to every match, friendly family day etc together and sharing a passion together, when I too saw Mark on Sunday evening my world shattered......
    Thanks Tazz.

The real killer is all this is happening when it feels like we've finally turned the corner.... everything is coming together, coming to fruition.

Great game, Fucken battled right through to the 80!

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast