Thread: EMAIL DSR MINISTER & PREMIER TODAY!

vCash

EMAIL DSR MINISTER & PREMIER TODAY!

Hi all

I know you've all likely read the reports today.

News Ltd reported that although there is a review underway, that it's just window dressing with plans already drawn up to call the Force.

The reporting suggests it will be a solely financial decision. I don't need to compare the Force v Rebels in regards to who is the best franchise for the development of Rugby - we all know who is best.

The reporting suggests culling the Force will save the ARU compensation from the Rebels, plus save operational $ by eliminating the distance of a team in the West.

I emplore you all to email the minister for sport Mick Murray, the Premier & your local memeber - Minister.Murray@dpc.wa.gov.au

If the ARU decide to shoot the sport to save a few dollars, then our government, on behalf of West Australians tax payers, should demand the recoveries of ALL tax payer dollars spent directly or indirectly on the Force since their inception.

With the Force now owned by the ARU, this hits the decision makers not the RWA.

The Rebels are reportedly hanging a threat of law suit over the ARU. Well you couldn't get a bigger plaintiff than a government.

We as tax payers have spend tens of MILLIONS supporting the Force franchise, including stadia and facilities. We are within our rights to seek that back from the ARU.

I EMPLORE you all - email today and ask your government to demand our dollars back from the ARU.

Minister for sport & recreation - Mick Murray mick.murray@mp.wa.gov.au & Minister.Murray@dpc.wa.gov.au
    Premier - Mark McGowan mark.mcgowan@mp.wa.gov.au & wa-government@dpc.wa.gov.au

DO IT TODAY

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Done

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Also if anyone uses twitter/remembers when it was mentioned - McGowan tweeted on the 28th that he had called pulver to tell him WA wants to keep the force.

It's only about 20 tweets down in his timeline. go reply to him and ask if he will get back on the phone to useless - i mean Bill

or otherwise - sign up for twitter and do it!

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Also if anyone uses twitter/remembers when it was mentioned - McGowan tweeted on the 28th that he had called pulver to tell him WA wants to keep the force.

It's only about 20 tweets down in his timeline. go reply to him and ask if he will get back on the phone to useless - i mean Bill

or otherwise - sign up for twitter and do it!
    done

"12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

vCash
    yep done

Great game, Fucken battled right through to the 80!

vCash
    Done

May the FORCE be with you!

Champion
    vCash
    Got a response to the email to the premier - my email forwarded to sport minister...

vCash
    Me too, thanks for posting the link to contact.

Rookie
    vCash
    Done

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSC View Post
    Hi all

I know you've all likely read the reports today.

News Ltd reported that although there is a review underway, that it's just window dressing with plans already drawn up to call the Force.

The reporting suggests it will be a solely financial decision. I don't need to compare the Force v Rebels in regards to who is the best franchise for the development of Rugby - we all know who is best.

The reporting suggests culling the Force will save the ARU compensation from the Rebels, plus save operational $ by eliminating the distance of a team in the West.

I emplore you all to email the minister for sport Mick Murray, the Premier & your local memeber - Minister.Murray@dpc.wa.gov.au

If the ARU decide to shoot the sport to save a few dollars, then our government, on behalf of West Australians tax payers, should demand the recoveries of ALL tax payer dollars spent directly or indirectly on the Force since their inception.

With the Force now owned by the ARU, this hits the decision makers not the RWA.

The Rebels are reportedly hanging a threat of law suit over the ARU. Well you couldn't get a bigger plaintiff than a government.

We as tax payers have spend tens of MILLIONS supporting the Force franchise, including stadia and facilities. We are within our rights to seek that back from the ARU.

I EMPLORE you all - email today and ask your government to demand our dollars back from the ARU.

Minister for sport & recreation - Mick Murray mick.murray@mp.wa.gov.au & Minister.Murray@dpc.wa.gov.au
    Premier - Mark McGowan mark.mcgowan@mp.wa.gov.au & wa-government@dpc.wa.gov.au

DO IT TODAY
    Did it today!

Apprentice
    vCash
    Did it yesterday. Below is the reply from Dept of Sports and Recreation. Still awaiting a reply from Mick Murray

Dear Mr Turner,

Thank you for your email to the Department of Sport and Recreation on 10 April 2017 regarding the future of the Western Force in the Super Rugby 18 competition.

Both the Premier, the Hon. Mark McGowan MLA, and the Director General of the Department of Sport and Recreation, Ron Alexander, have written to the Australian Rugby Union (ARU) to confirm the Government’s support of the Western Force. The Government believes that a strong Western Force serves the interests of the ARU and the growth of community rugby in this state. Any changes to the competition format as has been suggested would be detrimental to the game in Western Australia.

The State Government has made significant capital investments into the code. This investment has delivered the infrastructure to drive greater community participation and state-of-the-art facilities to support elite competition in Western Australia.

The State Government will continue to work closely with the ARU and Rugby WA.

vCash
    The State Government will continue to work closely with the ARU and Rugby WA."

Bugger working with the ARU, time to abandon the mongrels, stay damn close to Rugby WA and help us see this fight through to the end.

If you haven't already done so please email both Mick Murray and Mark McGowan - as we all know there is only one currency in politics (votes) so they need to see a large number of voters expect them to defend WA rugby, that will give them the justification to fight this out, including in the courts if necessary

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 66bazbus View Post
    Did it yesterday. Below is the reply from Dept of Sports and Recreation. Still awaiting a reply from Mick Murray

Dear Mr Turner,

Thank you for your email to the Department of Sport and Recreation on 10 April 2017 regarding the future of the Western Force in the Super Rugby 18 competition.

Both the Premier, the Hon. Mark McGowan MLA, and the Director General of the Department of Sport and Recreation, Ron Alexander, have written to the Australian Rugby Union (ARU) to confirm the Government’s support of the Western Force. The Government believes that a strong Western Force serves the interests of the ARU and the growth of community rugby in this state. Any changes to the competition format as has been suggested would be detrimental to the game in Western Australia.

The State Government has made significant capital investments into the code. This investment has delivered the infrastructure to drive greater community participation and state-of-the-art facilities to support elite competition in Western Australia.

The State Government will continue to work closely with the ARU and Rugby WA.
    Well done for scoring a reply!! I've heard zip from any of the ones I emailed yesterday!!

Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

vCash
    Don't let that stop you Alison - maintain the rage!😡😡😡 (please )

vCash
    I wonder how feasible it is for rugby WA to sign the an agreement with the rfu to encourage WA juniors to play there professional rugby I England?

It would serve the ARU right for all of their WA talent to come back to them wearing a lions jersey!

C'mon the