Thread: Huge ANNOUNCEMENT from NIB Stadium.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash

Huge ANNOUNCEMENT from NIB Stadium.

SNEAK PEAK of the @westernforce Corner Post ahead of today's clash against the Kings! Come grab a drink before the game, we're serving full-strength now!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Do you have a liquor license or is this a Speakeasy?

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    Do you have a liquor license or is this a Speakeasy?
    Judging by this, its more of a lay-easy

"12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

vCash
    It's a fiendish plot to anaesthetise the mob before the announcement.

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    It's a fiendish plot to anaesthetise the mob before the announcement.
    Always with the negative fulvio.

I love you mate - but just once can you be on our side. Please. We could do with your and Darkness's help too.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

vCash
    Sitting at home watching the Hong Kong 7's with a few beers so I should be well anaesthetised by time I get to NiB.

Apprentice
    vCash
    Well with the big announcement that has been exposed on this forum already and 3 teams gone, maybe there needs to be a promotion relegation between Force and Rebels . ARU will look very embarrassed if the Force can keep winning and make the finals , so it up to the FORCE players and coaches now to achieve this .
    Force supporters dont feel to down yet , the Orange Free State rugby folk will not be happy at all as well .
    This situation is not over yet .

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Stand strong sea of blue stand strong

vCash
    As Ken M just said it's not over yet.

It is unlikely that an announcement of the team to be cut will be made until the end of the season.

The float has been launched, and there will be $5m in the kitty by the end of the season, plus I think more, from the bums on seats the Force's improving performance will bring, and the fear of losing the franchise will generate. We also have bipartisan Government backing, and the real dollars ($1m pa at least) from the Transport budget.

If the Force administration can concentrate on what it's supposed to do, and the players appreciate the side their bread is buttered on in their payment expectations, we will financially be the healthiest club in Australia, standing on our own two feet.

If the Rebels and the Brumbies, and hopefully the Tahs and the Reds, are below us in the conference at the end of the season, there will then be no justification in ditching us instead of one of those bankrupt bastards.

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    As Ken M just said it's not over yet.

It is unlikely that an announcement of the team to be cut will be made until the end of the season.

The float has been launched, and there will be $5m in the kitty by the end of the season, plus I think more, from the bums on seats the Force's improving performance will bring, and the fear of losing the franchise will generate. We also have bipartisan Government backing, and the real dollars ($1m pa at least) from the Transport budget.

If the Force administration can concentrate on what it's supposed to do, and the players appreciate the side their bread is buttered on in their payment expectations, we will financially be the healthiest club in Australia, standing on our own two feet.

If the Rebels and the Brumbies, and hopefully the Tahs and the Reds, are below us in the conference at the end of the season, there will then be no justification in ditching us instead of one of those bankrupt bastards.
    Thank you Fulvio- that is all you had to say.

Exile
    Sydney

vCash
    Ex, I take the piss where ever there is piss to be taken. You should know that by now!

vCash
    Ok So where do we go from here! What other tactics and pressure can we put on the ARU? We've got our shares sorted, but can we just flood the ARU with social media, emails etc? I still cannot understand how the Rebels aren't the ones to go, PHIL Waugh saying Melbourne's the 2nd biggest city SO WTF! They still can't get crowd numbers, have contributed bugger all to player stock & the private ownership is going to end up bleeding even more money from the ARU! If they're worried about the Rebels's owner suing, it's nothing compared to the damage fallout from losing NIB matches, the contracts from government & companies, personal support from Twiggy and McGowan, let alone damaging support for Wallabies tests in Perth, because I know I'll turn my back on the ARU and have heard many many others say the same thing. I just don't understand the logic.

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    People, the best thing we can do is sign up for the Own the Force shares, ie pay your money. Please act quickly on this. There are things at play that I can't divulge but if everyone who pledged puts their money down we are a good way towards achieving our objective.

Ps I make very few forays onto the Force side of twf but desperate times call for desperate measures.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Darkness; 09-04-17 at 18:02.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    People, the best thing we can do is sign up for the Own the Force shares, ie pay your money. Please act quickly on this. There are things at play that I can't divulge but if everyone who pledged puts their money down we are a good way towards achieving our objective.

Ps I make very few forays onto the Force side of twf but desperate times call for desperate measures.
    First time i thumbs uped you but like you said. Unity pretty similar to union.

Haven't stated it but yep paid up and proud

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post

Thank you Mr Darkness.

at the end of the day

its about the game we love.

#ForTheLoveOfTheGame

Exile
    Sydney