Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Save The Force - It's on.

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Well if tha's all true and you do have valid info, good on ya. Most of uas don't know him. Dwyer has voiced an opinion on the situation without slandering any individual AFAIK. I have nt been billeted next door to any of them and listened thru the wall so I'll continue to have an opinion on the board podsition and leave the individuals out of it.
    shasta Im not sure if you work for a company all for yourself , but if you were working for a company and this was your soul income and you had clients putting money in to the company to keep it afloat like a lot of the force players and coaching staff and supporters wouldn't you think your boss would have the decently to tell you to your face that there is no work next year . I hope I am wrong I do my friend but it doesn't look hopeful .

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Any hope I have is being knocked out of me as it's seems a forgone conclusion according to media!! How are the kings and cheetah fans feeling are they emailing their board etc?? Any media over there to save the clubs?

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WFDom View Post
    Come on then Ken spill your beans mate.....

What do you know?
    Sorry WFDom , but I am not the sort of person who will take the glory , let 7 mile spill the beans when ever he comes back on .

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    Any hope I have is being knocked out of me as it's seems a forgone conclusion according to media!! How are the kings and cheetah fans feeling are they emailing their board etc?? Any media over there to save the clubs?
    I read somewhere today that the SA super rugby clubs are going to get together and give SARU a piece of their mind if the teams are cut. Haven't heard any talk like that coming out of Oz teams, seems to be every team for themselves. Probably one of the reasons why Oz rugby is in such a negative space.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Is 7 mile allowed to post on force forums?

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DazloT View Post
    I read somewhere today that the SA super rugby clubs are going to get together and give SARU a piece of their mind if the teams are cut. Haven't heard any talk like that coming out of Oz teams, seems to be every team for themselves. Probably one of the reasons why Oz rugby is in such a negative space.
    Yep. You have the other teams basically already dividing up our player roster and there is already one team looking at our coach. With the other 3 possibly considering it as well given their current coaches are not meeting expectations

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Yep. You have the other teams basically already dividing up our player roster and there is already one team looking at our coach. With the other 3 possibly considering it as well given their current coaches are not meeting expectations
    Yet also double speaking for 'solidarity'.

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    The "F..k You ARU" part of me hopes that if a team is cut, doesn't matter who, that all that teams players\coaches, where their circumstances permit, leave Oz rugby with a big middle finger to the ARU. That will stuff up their (the ARU) consolidation plans and leave them in a worse position.

Not going to happen but it would be poetic justice.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DazloT View Post
    seems to be every team for themselves. Probably one of the reasons why Oz rugby is in such a negative space.
    Nail right on the head there Dazlo.

Probably the most splintered dysfunctional union in the world

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Great game, Fucken battled right through to the 80!

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    What ever the announcement today - You can bet that there will be some lawyers in a room somewhere just filling in the blanks on a law suit against the ARU ready to be submitted at start of business Tomorrow morning.

This will take 6- 12 months for a final decision and the ARU or SANZAAR wont be the ones making the final call. It will be a Judge(s) either in Perth, Sydney or possibly Canberra.

So lets not lose our shit just yet - the fight has only just begun.

One thing I cant get my head around - ARU making a huge decision such as killing off a team prior to being asked/ordered to by SANZAAR. Unless SANZAAR did do that in February.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
    What ever the announcement today - You can bet that there will be some lawyers in a room somewhere just filling in the blanks on a law suit against the ARU ready to be submitted at start of business Tomorrow morning.

This will take 6- 12 months for a final decision and the ARU or SANZAAR wont be the ones making the final call. It will be a Judge(s) either in Perth, Sydney or possibly Canberra.

So lets not lose our shit just yet - the fight has only just begun.

One thing I cant get my head around - ARU making a huge decision such as killing off a team prior to being asked/ordered to by SANZAAR. Unless SANZAAR did do that in February.
    I hope we a all wrong Exile and the Rebels are axed , shit I better get to the game , and have a beer with Travelling Gerry

vCash
    I hope nobody is cut, the stupid scheduling system is armed and all teams are put on notice that the last thee on the table will go for the next TV deal.

That is the only fair way to do anything Nd it gives teams the chance to fight for their future.

C'mon the

Champion
    vCash
    Does anyone know how many people have bought own the force shares to date?

Player
    vCash
    Abc radio 720 Jeff Hutchison segment this morning wants direct fan feedback and calls

vCash
    Can anyone give General a nudge for some input?

Great game, Fucken battled right through to the 80!

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast