Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Save The Force - It's on.

Player
    vCash
    Any idea how many shares in Own the Force have already been sold?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    dont think it will matter much after today!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    BIG UPS to whoever has dressed Mounts Bay Eliza in full Force kit together with a Force flag and a big #OwnTheForce sign!! Was that you Neddies rugby players??!! FANTASTIC
    If it's the same person who put up the "Go Pally" t-shirt for GF day last year, I hope they have better luck this time.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Rookie
    vCash
    I would bet the Rebels owner has already named his price.

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by General View Post
    I would bet the Rebels owner has already named his price.
    Im not a FORCE supporter but for Rugby in WA myself and the good lady bought a share each , but very disappointed that at 4 pm today 2 of the teams that a going to get the axe will just have finished playing each other . Very bad timing Pulver.
    And think of the old Orange Free State faithful , they will be very disappointment as well .

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Canberra Times is reporting that it will be 3 conferences of 6 teamsbin the article on the brumbies reds game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken M View Post
    Im not a FORCE supporter but for Rugby in WA myself and the good lady bought a share each , but very disappointed that at 4 pm today 2 of the teams that a going to get the axe will just have finished playing each other . Very bad timing Pulver.
    And think of the old Orange Free State faithful , they will be very disappointment as well .
    Sure. But at least they'll still have the Currie Cup. Doubt the Perth Spirit could survive.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MI5_Dog View Post
    Canberra Times is reporting that it will be 3 conferences of 6 teamsbin the article on the brumbies reds game.
    Talked to 7 mile last night , he said 3 conferences of 5 with Sunwolves joining the 4 Australia teams , and Argentina joining the Africans and NZ as is .
    Yes shasta I think to the Spirit will not survive .

Apprentice
    vCash
    I have my banners ready!!!
    Alison , I love your work and I hope it is not to late , but tell me will Pulver be in town to the face the faithful . The blue army deserves to hear it from the top if they are to get the chop , which would be the honorable thing to do . Maybe Mr Geoff Stooke call inform the faithful on the decision if Pulver is hiding out .

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Alison , I love your work and I hope it is not to late , but tell me will Pulver be in town to the face the faithful . The blue army deserves to hear it from the top if they are to get the chop , which would be the honorable thing to do . Maybe Mr Geoff Stooke call inform the faithful on the decision if Pulver is hiding out .
    Sadly, Bill Pulver has proved himself to be one of the most cowardly and least honourable men I have ever had the misfortune to come across

Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

Apprentice
    vCash
    Sadly, Bill Pulver has proved himself to be one of the most cowardly and least honourable men I have ever had the misfortune to come across
    Yes Alison if the force do get the axe and he doesn't turn up today he is a very gutless man with no honor . I know a lot of you dont take to 7 mile but he knows a few of the board members from his days in Sydney and he has been saying for awhile how spineless Pulver is.

vCash
    Christ! We're all more than a little pissed off with the situation. But how bout we hold off on the character asdassination of people we don't really know until we actually find out some facts. There are so many moving parts to this puzzle we know f@ck all about. In any event it is a board decision. Not the CEO alone.

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Christ! We're all more than a little pissed off with the situation. But how bout we hold off on the character asdassination of people we don't really know until we actually find out some facts. There are so many moving parts to this puzzle we know f@ck all about. In any event it is a board decision. Not the CEO alone.
    Totally disagree with you shasta . the CEO should have been up front , read 7 miles quote last week , read Bob Dwyers quote a few days later . The CEO needs to be up front and not go in to hiding when it gets tuff .
    And I am sorry shasta but when you say WE know f..k all about it , myself and a couple of others on this forum do not come under that category.

vCash
    Come on then Ken spill your beans mate.....

What do you know?

Great game, Fucken battled right through to the 80!

vCash
    Totally disagree with you shasta . the CEO should have been up front , read 7 miles quote last week , read Bob Dwyers quote a few days later . The CEO needs to be up front and not go in to hiding when it gets tuff .
    And I am sorry shasta but when you say WE know f..k all about it , myself and a couple of others on this forum do not come under that category.
    Well if tha's all true and you do have valid info, good on ya. Most of uas don't know him. Dwyer has voiced an opinion on the situation without slandering any individual AFAIK. I have nt been billeted next door to any of them and listened thru the wall so I'll continue to have an opinion on the board podsition and leave the individuals out of it.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast