Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Own the Force Campaign Launched

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    i'm in

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Rookie
    vCash
    Well that's certainly not the intent. We want as many shareholders as we can and we want the community to have a strong say in the clubs future. Having said that we do need to raise a minimum amount to make the plan work and this is why we haven't tried to cap it it one share per shareholder.
    It is a stuff up if you haven't received the Prospectus on the email you used for the pledge. Well try to fix that. General.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by General View Post
    Well that's certainly not the intent. We want as many shareholders as we can and we want the community to have a strong say in the clubs future. Having said that we do need to raise a minimum amount to make the plan work and this is why we haven't tried to cap it it one share per shareholder.
    It is a stuff up if you haven't received the Prospectus on the email you used for the pledge. Well try to fix that. General.
    As long as you point everyone to owntheforce.com.au, which requires applicants to have read the updated prospectus (or at least it did at 7.30am this morning when I applied), things should be fine. I doubt anyone has enough money to become a overbearing influence on their own. I think/hope/believe that most people are trying to contribute what they can so we get to at least the minimum number of shares, enabling the process to continue.

Several people (myself included) are trying to promote things further out, so that more people get involved and we get closer to the maximum.

I know that there has been a lot of negativity and frustration over the last few weeks here, but we really do want the Western Force to survive and prosper.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4