Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Other Games this weekend

vCash
    Just been looking at the ARU's Annual Report for 2016. One of the four "strategic pillars" they focused on in 2016 was "creating excellence in how the game is run". They scored themselves a very flattering 6/10 on that!! Not sure what sort of formula they used to calculate that sort of success rate but it seems a wee bit flawed to me!

The other 3 pillars were:

"Making rugby a game for all" 9/10!

"Igniting Australia's passion for the game" another 9/10 for that one! Huh??!

"Building sustainable success in professional rugby" a lowly 4/10 for that one. Tut tut. Which is presumably why the push to go from 5 to 4. But in my (admittedly simple) mind, surely if you get 9/10 for the first two, that should lead to more than 4/10 for the third one, no??

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenmile View Post
    The performance of the Aussie franchises at the moment is a sad reflection on those who are running the game.
    You can't blame the players or coaches as they not knowing all of them personallly are good rugby people.
    The demise and quality can only be put down to your boards and the week spineless management below them who can only play one type of game , THE BLAME GAME.
    The ARU are nothing but a lazy self serving bunch who have been left to run the joint into the ground.
    Where have your force board gone in the last week after all there chest pumping and promises of we will fight to the death, please they must sit at the board room table watching Gladiator instead of getting off there arses and seeing where they have let there rugby community down but also themselves.
    Rugby is played on the front foot not hiding behind the shadows letting one person do all the work.
    You have heard more from the force board in the last week than in the last 10 years creating momentum as you would on the field look for your opportunities get momentum going your way and put the pressure on, not our board ,we have a writ aren't we clever, we have an ARU board that should have expected this response have have all the answers ready to put the Force and Rebels back behind the posts but no we have a flound.ering bunch of beached whales looking for volunteers to come and hold them up.
    This is reflected in there performance on the field as well with displays of soulless and pitiful performance, the Terracotta Army could beat them at the moment.
    Your Wallaby coach who is a true rugby man looks that uncomfortable in what he is doing as he follows the direction of the boys club that this is reflecting across all franchises.
    This decline in rugby needs good strong hard line decision makers with a mind for on and off the field activities not this sad bunch of under achievers.
    The Force board should have attended every local club this past fortnight cap in hand if need be begging for support ,have we seen this ,could 99% of local rugby or Firce fans even recognise there board ,I would like to get odds on that from Westie Man
    The fact that the Force have the Chiefs at NIB is a saving grace for the franchise as I'm positive the supporters for the awar side will far out way the blue army.
    Where are the chiefs staying this week, where are they training ,school holidays and we can't promote this game and grassroots level let alone advertise through the media,we continually miss all our opportunities to make it game that people want to be part of, but than can be said for the Force throughout there entire existence.
    Don't think this momentum will continue under his group it will all become to hard and tiresome for this group as they have showed no leaderships or future forecasting to provide a entertaining environment for all to enjoy win or loose
    The time has come for some good old fashioned hard work in and out of the boardroom.
    After last nights Aussie franchises performance the force need to produce a special performance for there fans and take this opportunity to consolidate there position with pride and humility and not a tit for tah where better than you we should be here not you attitude, that is for the kindy kids ARU board and current Force board.

Good luck to the Force tonight and there survival
    Wiki leaks will have some interesting feedback for you if the Force are dispatched and a few conspiracy theories will be proven. No fear no favour you will be exposed
    Don't mention my name in any of your diarrhoea ridden posts. We all have a common enemy just now in the ARU and you putting the shit into our own at this point whether you agree or not with some of the decision making is not helping the cause.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by trytime View Post
    Ummmm... the Waratahs beat the force soooooo....?
    Only just and they cost the ARU twice as much before you take brown paper bags and ground hire fees into account, I think you're on shaky ground if you're trying to say they're more efficient.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

Champion
    vCash
    10 555 at the Tahds game apparently.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalahard View Post
    10 555 at the Tahds game apparently.
    I'm calling bullshit.

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenmile View Post
    The performance of the Aussie franchises at the moment is a sad reflection on those who are running the game.
    You can't blame the players or coaches as they not knowing all of them personallly are good rugby people.
    The demise and quality can only be put down to your boards and the week spineless management below them who can only play one type of game , THE BLAME GAME.
    The ARU are nothing but a lazy self serving bunch who have been left to run the joint into the ground.
    Where have your force board gone in the last week after all there chest pumping and promises of we will fight to the death, please they must sit at the board room table watching Gladiator instead of getting off there arses and seeing where they have let there rugby community down but also themselves.
    Rugby is played on the front foot not hiding behind the shadows letting one person do all the work.
    You have heard more from the force board in the last week than in the last 10 years creating momentum as you would on the field look for your opportunities get momentum going your way and put the pressure on, not our board ,we have a writ aren't we clever, we have an ARU board that should have expected this response have have all the answers ready to put the Force and Rebels back behind the posts but no we have a flound.ering bunch of beached whales looking for volunteers to come and hold them up.
    This is reflected in there performance on the field as well with displays of soulless and pitiful performance, the Terracotta Army could beat them at the moment.
    Your Wallaby coach who is a true rugby man looks that uncomfortable in what he is doing as he follows the direction of the boys club that this is reflecting across all franchises.
    This decline in rugby needs good strong hard line decision makers with a mind for on and off the field activities not this sad bunch of under achievers.
    The Force board should have attended every local club this past fortnight cap in hand if need be begging for support ,have we seen this ,could 99% of local rugby or Firce fans even recognise there board ,I would like to get odds on that from Westie Man
    The fact that the Force have the Chiefs at NIB is a saving grace for the franchise as I'm positive the supporters for the awar side will far out way the blue army.
    Where are the chiefs staying this week, where are they training ,school holidays and we can't promote this game and grassroots level let alone advertise through the media,we continually miss all our opportunities to make it game that people want to be part of, but than can be said for the Force throughout there entire existence.
    Don't think this momentum will continue under his group it will all become to hard and tiresome for this group as they have showed no leaderships or future forecasting to provide a entertaining environment for all to enjoy win or loose
    The time has come for some good old fashioned hard work in and out of the boardroom.
    After last nights Aussie franchises performance the force need to produce a special performance for there fans and take this opportunity to consolidate there position with pride and humility and not a tit for tah where better than you we should be here not you attitude, that is for the kindy kids ARU board and current Force board.

Good luck to the Force tonight and there survival
    Wiki leaks will have some interesting feedback for you if the Force are dispatched and a few conspiracy theories will be proven. No fear no favour you will be exposed
    You want change? Be the change. Put your hand up at the next AGM. Or is the volunteer status of the position too much of a deterrent for you?

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    I'm calling bullshit.
    I didnt think they had that many friends and family.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    Only just and they cost the ARU twice as much before you take brown paper bags and ground hire fees into account, I think you're on shaky ground if you're trying to say they're more efficient.
    And the force only just beat the kings leaking 41 points in the process.
    The waratahs did beat the force and the force have not beaten anyone of signifigance this year - the reds were just bloody terrible as are all aussie teams.
    The force have better players this year via ARU assistance!
    Tonight the force (coming off the bye) have their chance to show how expansive (wouldn't be hard to be more expansive than foleys game plan) they reckon they have become against a weary opponent.

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    I didnt think they had that many friends and family.
    Probably counted them all twice.

Than added 8,000.

vCash
    And the force beat the kings.
    Yep, we beat em. Cya bud.

vCash
    Must be lonely over at GTT when they gotta come over here looking for a blue. Ohyeh.......my bad.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    And the force only just beat the kings leaking 41 points in the process.
    But we beat them, look at the scoreboard.
    The waratahs did beat the force and the force have not beaten anyone of signifigance this year
    Are you seriously suggesting that the tahs would beat the force this week? From what I've seen, the force have improved and the tahs have stagnated. But you're welcome to your opinion, we'll see who's right later this year.
    The force have better players this year via ARU assistance
    The same ARU assistance that is bungling it's attempt to kill the force? Quite frankly, if they had anything to do with the new contracts, I'd say we're bloody lucky we don't have a whole team of expensive but useless prima donnas.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

Red Carded
    vCash
    You want change? Be the change. Put your hand up at the next AGM. Or is the volunteer status of the position too much of a deterrent for you?
    Kala you must know how hard it is for those not in the circle to make change just ask Toddy how hard it is to get in there with the current system and how long others from the outer clubs that have tried to get amongst the chosen few to promote and support rugby across the whole area not just the purple circle
    Anyone with balls vision not welcome
    After this debacle all board positions should be thrown on the table not just the usual 2 spots that protect the chosen few
    Then I'm sure you will see a lot of good rugby people return to the game

Red Carded
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Don't mention my name in any of your diarrhoea ridden posts. We all have a common enemy just now in the ARU and you putting the shit into our own at this point whether you agree or not with some of the decision making is not helping the cause.
    Sorry WM I forgot about your probation period at the mighty Wests Scarborough the only team to play finals since it's inception

These comments are not the views of Wests they are mine

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    But we beat them, look at the scoreboard. Are you seriously suggesting that the tahs would beat the force this week? From what I've seen, the force have improved and the tahs have stagnated. But you're welcome to your opinion, we'll see who's right later this year. The same ARU assistance that is bungling it's attempt to kill the force? Quite frankly, if they had anything to do with the new contracts, I'd say we're bloody lucky we don't have a whole team of expensive but useless prima donnas.
    And the chiefs win and force lose, but only just aye?!
    Rebels have now had two significant results over last two weeks.
    Pressure building on the force. The rebels v force looks to be a huge game coming up.
    I hope 'the force' stay but jeez they need to start winning. The chiefs looked fatigued and ready to board flight to NZ. Force should have run them ragged but hardly looked like scoring. What was the game plan? Even tho the chiefs were buggered they still looked a 20/30 point better side.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast