Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Sitting down and having a chat......

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    I have been provided some answers to some of the Prospectus Questions.

I hope that this helps.

I am not a financial advisor - I am just passing on information.

As we got into the legalities of setting up a public entity, we had to make sure we had all bases covered. So, we had Ernst Young do the accounts and make a statement regarding the accounts, we had LAVAN do all the research ( remember there is no model like this in Australia so it will be new for ASIC). We had to set up a Computershare account to allow for the handling of share transactions, recording by a company that does it every day.

So, some things we cannot carry out, even though we had good intentions. Partial payments being one. Limiting ownership being another.

A number of club stalwarts in Perth will be forming syndicates to buy a share or two.

We do expect to have a favourable outcome in our negotiations with the ARU over our licence. If we can get bums on seats, sponsorship and lots of wins, we expect to start making profits - realistically in a year or twos time - when we make profits we do plan to reward shareholders in some fashion - but realistically from the outset we do understand most of us will be using the investment for keeping rugby in WA.

More information will be passed on as I receive it.

6 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    I got some information this morning

In the past few months Journos have published leaks saying The Rebels will sue big time if they are cut and the Brumbies will leave the ARU with a massive debt.... What makes you think that our board, made up of some pretty smart people would not have some clause in our Alliance agreement that protects us? Remember when we announced the Alliance agreement last year it was for the duration of the current broadcast agreement. Do you honestly think with our expertise we would not have a few clauses to make sure that agreement goes through to 2020?

We don't leak details, we follow the true principles of Rugby and that is Respect, integrity and ethics for the whole of Western Australian Rugby, we have gone about our business to secure the financial future of the Force and to continue the mandate given to us 12 years ago and grow Super Rugby Players and Wallabies. We don't poke fun or look for holes in our fellow Australian Franchises, nor do we try to undermine them. Have you seen any quote from any of us that has created mischief for the ARU, Rebels, Brumbies, Tahs or Reds?

Watch this space, perhaps the time is arriving for us to show what we are made of.

10 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Exile
    Sydney

vCash
    Respect, Integrity & Ethics are 3 words that the so-called sports 'journos' are missing. Seems more like a big media hit up to create some news to distract everyone from the shambolic Tahs. There- I said something nasty about them! Haha!

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valzc View Post
    Respect, Integrity & Ethics are 3 words that the so-called sports 'journos' are missing. Seems more like a big media hit up to create some news to distract everyone from the shambolic Tahs. There- I said something nasty about them! Haha!
    Or, as someone on Twitter said, to boost the start of the Shite Shield comp

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
    I got some information this morning

In the past few months Journos have published leaks saying The Rebels will sue big time if they are cut and the Brumbies will leave the ARU with a massive debt.... What makes you think that our board, made up of some pretty smart people would not have some clause in our Alliance agreement that protects us? Remember when we announced the Alliance agreement last year it was for the duration of the current broadcast agreement. Do you honestly think with our expertise we would not have a few clauses to make sure that agreement goes through to 2020?

We don't leak details, we follow the true principles of Rugby and that is Respect, integrity and ethics for the whole of Western Australian Rugby, we have gone about our business to secure the financial future of the Force and to continue the mandate given to us 12 years ago and grow Super Rugby Players and Wallabies. We don't poke fun or look for holes in our fellow Australian Franchises, nor do we try to undermine them. Have you seen any quote from any of us that has created mischief for the ARU, Rebels, Brumbies, Tahs or Reds?

Watch this space, perhaps the time is arriving for us to show what we are made of.
    Like it. Them be fighting words.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Would love to see the Force absolutely smash the Blues this week, including The Hoff if we get stuck with him again as a linesman! The guys are almost there, just need a raw meat diet for a couple of days before the game to muster up some aggro.

Champion
    vCash

I have heard the same

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    New Update - 26 April 2017

Hans Sauer will be back on the Allan Jones Radio show on Friday morning - 5.40am approx WST.

Looks like no one from the ARU jumped on the plane to make tomorrows meeting at RugbyWA

ARU have been invited to nib stadium on Saturday to meet with RugbyWA and watch the Force v Lions. would be nice to show them another monster crowd.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Exile
    Sydney

vCash

Looks like no one from the ARU jumped on the plane to make tomorrows meeting at RugbyWA
    Due to the state of ARU finances, the delegation apparently left Sydney on Monday afternoon bound for Perth in a beat up ute once owned by Nick Cummins.

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    Nah,when they discovered that there are no first class seats on flights to here,they politely declined

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    We need that banner up!! I'll take my original ones along again too!

Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter View Post
    Nah,when they discovered that there are no first class seats on flights to here,they politely declined
    Surprised they didn't charter a plane.

vCash
    Donny trump was still using it.

C'mon the

Champion
    vCash
    New Update - 26 April 2017

Hans Sauer will be back on the Allan Jones Radio show on Friday morning - 5.40am approx WST.

ARU have been invited to nib stadium on Saturday to meet with RugbyWA and watch the Force v Lions. would be nice to show them another monster crowd.
    Did anyone hear this? Was trying to find it on the website no luck

vCash
    http://www.2gb.com/show/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/

Maybe you didn't have any luck because it's Thursday today.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast