Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: WA Rugby - The Future

Prospect
    vCash

WA Rugby - The Future

Hello Gentlemen,
    Nice to be back... Unfortunately...
    after returning here again in OZ / WA... it just looks like the past repeating itself.

Until the WARU and the ARU address the ongoing (and very biased and unfair) situation of having so many Force Academy Players...( who are paid by the ARU) - (Aka Force) being able to play for 2 or 3 (elite??? I don't think so) Clubs : then the continued imbalance and fairness of our domestic competion is bound to continue.
    The less fortunate clubs will remain at the bottom of the ladder whilst these more fortunate clubs will win their games unfairly because of this continued misguided mis-match.
    Good WA Clubs... such as Kalamunda and Perth will be unable to compete with the clubs who get top flight players gifted to them via the current inequitable system that exists here in WA under the governance of the WARU.

So... You people at the top... you need to address this inequality as soon as possible, and in doing so you will justify your positions a true Ambassadors of our great game.

Trusting you all have a good weekend.
    Your in Rugby
    On-Looker

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    How do you define Good Clubs, both of the clubs you have mentioned have had good players and coaches and then have lost them.
    Look in your own backyard and management processes before criticising others.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Red Carded
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by On Looker View Post
    Hello Gentlemen,
    Nice to be back... Unfortunately...
    after returning here again in OZ / WA... it just looks like the past repeating itself.

Until the WARU and the ARU address the ongoing (and very biased and unfair) situation of having so many Force Academy Players...( who are paid by the ARU) - (Aka Force) being able to play for 2 or 3 (elite??? I don't think so) Clubs : then the continued imbalance and fairness of our domestic competion is bound to continue.
    The less fortunate clubs will remain at the bottom of the ladder whilst these more fortunate clubs will win their games unfairly because of this continued misguided mis-match.
    Good WA Clubs... such as Kalamunda and Perth will be unable to compete with the clubs who get top flight players gifted to them via the current inequitable system that exists here in WA under the governance of the WARU.

So... You people at the top... you need to address this inequality as soon as possible, and in doing so you will justify your positions a true Ambassadors of our great game.

Trusting you all have a good weekend.
    Your in Rugby
    On-Looker
    Shows nothing changes in this town On looker, the vision of those in community rugby at the helm are the same as the political system (I'm alright ,I personally feel good about what I've achieved for myself).
    I'm out there looking for the leader of the revolution ,if there are any rangas out there with a vision for all step up now it is time for the revolution

Choice you are nothing but a neddies sheep head in the grass or up Hansies arse, your reply is that of a spoilt little boy who needs to grow up
    Sevenmile is back refreshed full of venom and will keep the bastards honest

vCash
    Being an outsider and having no real knowledge on how the fringe force players and academy players are distributed; it surely looks like it is not fair against a few of the clubs.

For me the logical allocation would be based on where the player actually lives but my guess is that most of the players live in the same area close to Perry Lakes where they train everyday and hence would not help the even distribution of players, which leads to how do you convince a player who lives in Innaloo/Scarborough to go and play with a team like Kalamunda/Perth or Palmyra. In saying this if a player lives close to any of these clubs they should not be allowed to travel to play for a different club. But as I said this might not work as my guess is that most of the players live close to Perry Lakes and hence why Cott,Soaks, Wests, Uni and Nedlands get most of the players.

Player
    vCash
    Nothing changes for you sevenmile, still the same dickhead.

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    On Looker, your language is decidedly Trump-like. All over the show and almost unintelligible.

Donald, is that you?

I am really a Palmyra troll.

vCash
    Nothing will ever change as long promotion and relegation remain far from the table.

With 10 "Premier" clubs and the rest fighting for survival hoping for a Prem spot ... do we end up with a 14 club single division and the rest become 1 team clubs playing 5 games season

How is this developing rugby in WA?
    What's gonna change ... anything this season ... ?

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Red Carded
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by choice View Post
    Thanks for your comment
    You being the head spokes man for your beloved neddies and who have insight into all things good at the foreshore tell community rugby why one particular force player allocated to neddies who is not much of a club person but still plays for the force has been let go so you can have another one under the so called capped player allocation so neddies pick up yet another player because this particular player is a dickhead
    Tell community rugby about cotts coach pressuring Under 20 player to play at cott
    Don't see any Kalamunda Bayswater people involved there choice
    Maybe your back yard is so squeaky clean and your shit don't stink that you are above common rugby people

I look forward to your response and please say something sensible so we can all understand

Red Carded
    vCash
    Well choice I take it that your silence is about the best a nedddies supporter could get to an apology to those at Kala and baysie as they try to maintain there backyard from those digging under it to under mine good hard working community rugby people or do I Stander alone on this one

Player
    vCash
    How about everyone come down to Baysie for a beer? Or 10...

Last edited by G_Beard; 18-02-17 at 18:57.

vCash
    if this is what happens at grass roots rugby know wonder its such a F_______G mess at the top

Red Carded
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by choice View Post
    Whats happening on the foreshore with the internet connection , their seems to be no responses coming from that area . Why not head down to the Corfield Tavern my fellow TWF follower, free WiFi and join me for an export .

Senior Player
    vCash
    Hopefully On Looker won't mind the slight tangential drift - does anyone know where to get a copy of the 'five year plan' cited at https://www.rugbywa.com.au/article/r...five-year-plan ? And how it's progressing (ie how we did in 2016)?

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Actually, the real reason Rona and Pene came to Pally is that they can't stand Jock either.

Player
    vCash
    Same old same old. As I have always said, if it looks like one, sounds like one and acts like one then it must be one.
    For your information weekends are spent hunting and gathering, no internet.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast