Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: WA Rugby - The Future

Champion
    vCash
    There's a lot more to this poaching thing than meets the eye. Remember guy's Westie Man has spies everywhere.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Rookie
    vCash
    maybe they could have Redpath and Hansie and fink do alternate weeks as bus drivers and then maybe they would understand the shit they have created over the last few years

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    The Emu Export fuelled Rocko bogans staggering around the joint aren't going to let that happen without having some fun.
    I get where you're headed, but I'd call the majority of Rocco's pub attending population all fans who would honestly not give half a shit about a team in cott colours. Pull up in front of the leisure inn on the wrong day it'll be full of Kiwis, but pick your days carefully and you'll only have to worry about soccer fans.

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    There's a lot more to this poaching thing than meets the eye. Remember guy's Westie Man has spies everywhere.
    Spit it out Westie Man. Best not to bottle these things up inside you.

I am really a Palmyra troll.

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Went to see Soaks trial against Perth today.

Surprised to see the scrums were uncontested from the start. Couldn't see why except the obvious that one or both sides couldn't field a front row.

Perth won easily, by a good number of tries.

I was told by Soaks'supporters that they didn't have their full squad available yet, and this may be so, as there were only a half dozen Force academy players there.

Perth looked the goods, fast, good structure and tight defence. They have recruited well.

Apparently Soaks played Westieman's new club, Wests, last weekend, and the result was a lot tighter, although the scrums were again uncontested. There seems to be a pattern developing here.

With weaker numbers this season, Palmyra couldn't play another club this weekend, but did have a series of intra club ten a side games, and there were some promising talent there, especially among the colts who have been brought up to play seniors now that the colts competition looks like folding due to the unsavoury back room skullduggery which has been going on.

Word is that Wanneroo is going well, as is Joondalup who have some new English recruits (and good luck to them).

Anyone who has any further information as to how the clubs are going, please post it. Nedlands played Kalamunda today, but I have no idea how that went.

Player
    vCash
    Dear Sevenmile
    Your posts on this thread are becoming increasingly emotional and self obsessed. Your posts are a strange combination. Self pitying while lashing out at others. Suggest you go and get some help and maybe even look into the possibility of getting something prescribed to get you through this rough patch.

Last edited by Political BS; 12-03-17 at 05:50.

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Insider View Post
    maybe they could have Redpath and Hansie and fink do alternate weeks as bus drivers and then maybe they would understand the shit they have created over the last few years
    Dear Insider
    Steve Fink put more into Rugby than most people. He is an entirely decent and honourable guy. President of Perth/Bayswater for five years. President of RWA Juniors for about 10 years and worked tirelessly for the Juniors. Grew Junior rugby exponentially. Brought the national Under 16s Championship to Perth and revived the flagging Junior Union. Spent more than 30 years working for rugby on various committees. When you try and trash people like Steve Fink Rugby is the loser.

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    PoliticalBS, what's your assessment of David Redpath? Good bloke, for mine.

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    PBS agree totally re SF, major contributor.

Are you reserving your opinion on Hansie?

He seems to get ruthlessly sledged on twf.

I am really a Palmyra troll.

Red Carded
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political BS View Post
    Dear Sevenmile
    Your posts on this thread are becoming increasingly emotional and self obsessed. Your posts are a strange combination. Self pitying while lashing out at others. Suggest you go and get some help and maybe even look into the possibility of getting something prescribed to get you through this rough patch.
    Political BS I resemble those remarks , now fuck off .

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political BS View Post
    Dear Insider
    Steve Fink put more into Rugby than most people. He is an entirely decent and honourable guy. President of Perth/Bayswater for five years. President of RWA Juniors for about 10 years and worked tirelessly for the Juniors. Grew Junior rugby exponentially. Brought the national Under 16s Championship to Perth and revived the flagging Junior Union. Spent more than 30 years working for rugby on various committees. When you try and trash people like Steve Fink Rugby is the loser.
    Same could be said for Colin Barnett 30 odd years in politics and look at him
    You were mentioned to fuck wit

Champion
    vCash
    [I]Word is that Wanneroo is going well, as is Joondalup who have some new English recruits (and good luck to them).[I]
    I heard Roo Dogs were low on numbers in their trials.
    Brothers have been dipping into the pot of Rand have they?

Red Carded
    vCash
    After reading about the merger of 2 French power house clubs do we think it's time for purple circle to be carved up
    Are enough of the old school in rugby heaven to let the comp develop to where it should be with less clubs more competitive prem teams
    Do we need a group of rugby people to sit down and carve the club scene up for the better of the comp and let all the moronic dinasours who sit back sucking on there Chardonnay watching the comp crumble as do there minds
    After reports of poor numbers at preseason games and quality the poorest in years there is no sign of any regeneration in the local comp
    Could Rocky become the new power house with the new premier the number one ticket holder as was Colin at cott
    It's time for a change rugby followers
    Arks with there new facility need a perm grade
    We need big changes to make this comp great again

vCash
    Split Comp into 2 division of 8 with promotion/ relegation ... increases competition, develops players, takes rugby wider and aligns the sport in WA to the rest of the world where this concept is the norm !

Red Carded
    vCash
    We have the ideas Kev but are continually stifilled by the purple circle and club presidents and patron from the past
    Community rugby managers appointed through the old incestuous system of the church that protect there own until its to late
    The time for change is now or those demented old boys won't be there forever and neither a vibrant comp with pathways to greater fields

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast