Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: WA Rugby - The Future

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenmile View Post
    Well gigs you are more than welcome to comment without the sacasim or abuse from myself but please never put myself in the same category as yourself I have feelings and may come across as an arrogant person but I do this for the love of rugby
    I like yourself toss and turn at night watching good hard community rugby volunteers undermined lied to and mislead by a bunch of self indulgent pieces of shit
    I to feel left out of the inner circle gigs and hope one day to have lots of friends like you
    I am waiting for the day when I am accepted in the rugby community as one of its prodigal sons
    The way I am spoken to gigs leaves me dissolutioned with no where to go or no one to talk to
    People are to quick to judge me feeling down my grammar stats to fail my language falls to new lows
    There must be somewhere out there for me where I can feel part of society and have friends and a social life that I can only dream about one day I will be popular and feel happy again like you Gigs

This is a disclaimer
    No content from this post should be used by any institution or for any school work as you may end up like gigs
    So no answer then, the same old bullshit.

Sorry, but I don't see how yu can stop me asking questions.

Anyway on to the topic. Chertubler, do you know whether the club has made a complaint to RugbyWA about this? I think it'd be really interesting to see whether the Code of Conduct is more than just a smokescreen.

I think that's a far better reaction than coming onto a website and ranting about how piss poor it is of Cottesloe but not actually doing anything about it.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Why don't you do something about it then?

Stop the ranting and raving; actually man up and follow this up on behalf of rocky; as a concerned citizen.

Or are you just a soft you know what as we all suspect?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post

Anyway on to the topic. Chertubler, do you know whether the club has made a complaint to RugbyWA about this? I think it'd be really interesting to see whether the Code of Conduct is more than just a smokescreen.
    I can't see how "encouraging" a few juniors from another club is breaching a Code of Conduct, but surely putting on a bus, providing kit and effectively poaching an entire team is?

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    So no answer then, the same old bullshit
    So no answer Gigsy, the same old bullshit?

Stay out of club affairs unless you're prepared to do something to assist your local club Rockingham.

I am really a Palmyra troll.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    Why don't you do something about it then?

Stop the ranting and raving; actually man up and follow this up on behalf of rocky; as a concerned citizen.

Or are you just a soft you know what as we all suspect?
    Do I have the right?

How do I do so, I don't have any actual evidence apart from the word of a long standing loyal club man who I trust not to be slinging fake bullshit around.

Please let me know how I do it and I'd be happy to get the ball rolling.

C'mon the

Red Carded
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chertubler View Post
    Ok the coach wasn't happy that his players were not going to get everything for free .Cott have supplied a bus ,fuel no fees and a full kit plus top up for coach (not 100% on details re coach ).
    About 10 players have gone so leaves Rocky with not enough to field a team looking at a possible Peel district combined team .
    Cott suck cock
    Gents can anyone refresh my mind , about three maybe four years ago cott had a gun U 14 side , what happened to all of those players , you would have thought Cottesloe would have an abundant of colt players and so there should not be a need to poach the rockingham colts .

Rookie
    vCash
    Political fall out lead that team to the steps of scarborough. They are with the Scotsman now

Player
    vCash
    The club has spoken with Rugbywa re situation waiting on response from them .What would you do internet troll hide behind your key board and type shit .people asked what had happened so I told the truth of situation you should try it

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    The club has spoken with Rugbywa re situation waiting on response from them .What would you do internet troll hide behind your key board and type shit .people asked what had happened so I told the truth of situation you should try it
    If you could see through the haze of the stuff you're smoking Chertubler you'd understand I'm in rockys corner.

Needs to be a deputation to rugby wa of your committee, don't roll over and accept it. Gigs, join rockys committee and play a hands on role.

I am really a Palmyra troll.

Red Carded
    vCash
    I sit amongst this pile of shit on a regular bases and I can tell you fuck. All is going to happen
    Let's open the books at cott and see if they paid there default fine for every colts game last year
    What about the referee assigned to the game would have been better off at Rocky last season when no ref could be found
    What about the respect of other clubs that sent there team to play only to be let down on the day
    This administration is out of touch and so arrogant that they look at those out side of the purple circle as a pain in the arse but we will take your money load more admin on volunteers and penalise all when they can't keep up
    The out come of this is Rocky is the problem and they cause more trouble than what they are worth

Player
    vCash
    Rugbywa and the purple circle are the problem and until they get their heads out of their asses local rugby will never grow .

vCash
    I'd be really interested to hear the reaction chertubler, it might be easy to explain away free kit and no fees, but putting on a bus is bloody blatant. If what you're saying is horse's mouth, RugbyWA doesn't have any option to provide a sanction does it?

If it's true and cott get away with it, I reckon that shit typed on an internet forum is the only effective deterrent mate.

C'mon the

Player
    vCash
    An interesting conundrum.
    While I concur that a penalty needs to handed out - what does the court of Public Opinion deem the correct punishment?
    Are those players removed from infringing clubs playing rosters - unfortunately punishing the players involved as well - who may end up leaving the game due to the uproar.
    Is the infringing club heavily fined as a deterrent for their actions. Does this still allow for players in question to play for infringing club?
    This does then raise the value of players in question.
    Is infringing club stripped of competition points in that age group? - (hypothetical) this has a negative effect on players within team and a few leave despondent with the game.
    Or is the whole club docked points in each grade?
    Are the disadvantaged clubs gifted competition points in the affected age groups? But that leads to shit fights as well.

Do all approaches to players have to be out in the open to escape any forms of sanctions making it a free for all, and potentially semi professional (but legally so) thereby screwing the less monied clubs. Or will club transfers come into play thereby allowing clubs to further invest in themselves and potentially offer that to remaining players or building more juniors.

Does there become an allowable age gap window where players can be approached?

I word as such as I ask not only for this example but for others in the future.

There are some regulations in place with some club punishments, but what can be enforced without causing further fallout for the organisations involved and the game as a whole.

I'm genuinely asking these questions, for genuine responses as the sport needs to succeed to grow and grow to succeed. It unfortunately seems that there is a bit of damned if you do and damned if don't scenario.
    Again genuine question for genuine answers

Red Carded
    vCash
    Let's get real here and stop fucking around.

While ever Hans Sauer is President of RugbyWA then the issue of poaching will not be resolved. He was President at Nedlands when colts players were poached from Mandurah and he's now President of RugbyWA when Cottesloe are poaching colts from Rockingham. The place stinks and its rotting from the head.

The Peter Principle. Review it now... it accurately summarises most of the RugbyWA management.

Your all dreamng if you think RugbyWA are going sort this shit out.

Heed my words and dismiss them at your own peril.

- Do Nedlands still have a 10k war chest for colts
    - Was a deal done between RugbyWA and Nedlands over Isi Naisarani
    - Are Nedlands letting go of 4 of their WF players to ensure that they comply with the WF Player Policy recently issued to clubs. Only for those 4 players to be assigned 'Spirit' status and therefore not offered to other clubs such as Joondalup, Kalamunda or Perth Bayswater. However if a WF player allocated to Nedlands is injured then one of these 4 'Spirit' players will become available to play club rugby for Nedlands if not selected in the WF game day 23.
    - Does Hunter really despise Cottesloe, however will do nothing about any complaint or feedback made to him about Cottesloe poaching Rockingham colts for fair of upsetting his Masters at RugbyWA
    - Why have Associates been allocated so many Future Force players. Is it because of the Hunter and Anderson association with RugbyWA.
    - Was Mark Sinderberry overheard recently letting Carl Greenwood know he had a couple of Future Force players for him
    - Did someone from RugbyWA contact Wanneroo and advise them for 15k they could have a Future Force player.

I am a vigilante, I will expose the truth and I will be back with more💀

vCash
    All reasons why it'll be interesting to see the response from RugbyWA to the complaint against cott. AS I said. Clubs can bullshit their way out of free kit and free fees, but the bus is blatant and (if it can be proven) it would seem that RugbyWA doing nothing about it would open the entire organisation up to an appeal to a higher authority.

If dsr don't do something about it, I would think that there's some form of contract, rule or regulation covering this that could see it go to the courts.

Perhaps there's a lawyer on here who might be looking for a pro-bono opportunity to shove it up cotts ass?

C'mon the

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast