Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: WA Rugby - The Future

vCash
    Wouldn't that depend on the club? At least the way you Gus report it, if a player wanted to move from (say) with to needles breaking the allocation it would be welcomed, but going the other way ROUND?

If I've chosen club names badly, fix it yourself, darkness knows why

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    Wouldn't that depend on the club? At least the way you Gus report it, if a player wanted to move from (say) with to needles breaking the allocation it would be welcomed, but going the other way ROUND?

If I've chosen club names badly, fix it yourself, darkness knows why
    I have no idea what you are on about Gigsy. What dialect do you speak?

Christ I hope you aren't an english teacher.

If you want credibility on the club side of twf give names, dates, facts not gobbledygook.

I am really a Palmyra troll.

Red Carded
    vCash
    But GIGS20 we must all remember , every club has the roughly the same insurances / fees / uniform allowances / local body rates / supporter base / fundraising / maintenance issues but in saying that does every club have a Choice .....

Veteran
    vCash
    every prem club, even number of players.

period.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by palitu View Post
    every prem club, even number of players.

period.
    I thought that number was 23?

Has somebody been getting away with naming 25?

C'mon the

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    You're totally out of your depth in the club side of things Gigs. Best you exit stage left before Sevenmile calls you out like he did Choice.

Veteran
    vCash

Lets be honest. Putting the players in a club is a marketing and development strategy for a lot of other clubs. Hell the Dockers play at peel, which is not particularly close...

Tell the players that they must go to x club training and x game days a season.

The boys can do it, others do.

vCash
    I love popping in here and reading the local club threads.

Reminds me there are bigger dickheads around than the idiots I work with day in day out.
    Always nice to have some perspective & to know there are worse people I could be stuck with. (and we all know who i'm referring to)

Red Carded
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Petalz View Post
    I love popping in here and reading the local club threads.

Reminds me there are bigger dickheads around than the idiots I work with day in day out.
    Always nice to have some perspective & to know there are worse people I could be stuck with. (and we all know who i'm referring to)
    Petalz if this is the way you look for love you are on wrong forum / try Red Hot Pie you silly little man , and leave GIGS20 alone .

Prospect
    vCash
    Well there you go! Some of the responses I received were some-what unexpected to say the least. As i mentioned, have been away for a while, rugby in NZ definitely seems to command rather more respect than some of the nasty vitriolic comments to my comment on the perceived continued system here in WA Rugby - whereby so many Force and Academy players go to the stronger clubs (and thus increase their dominance of the Competition) rather than share tem out and therefore assist those Rugby Clubs to compete and ultimately survive here in WA.
    Rather like the Dockers last season loading the Peel club with more than half the Grand Final team to thrash the other WAFL club. Where is the sportsmanship in that? Mind you i am no big fan of that silly game.
    Choice, my definition of good clubs is - 'any Rugby Club that supports rugby and tries its best to expand the game - Fairly'.
    I would include most WA Clubs in this group; Wanneroo, Joondalup, even Palmyra and Wests and Associates; Bunbury, Rockinham , most of the Clubs. But the issue is that as per my initial post last week, Clubs such as Neddies, Cott, Uni, definitely appear as though they have unfair advantages due to their close links within the WARU and WF boys club.
    My Back-Yard FYI - is WA grass-roots rugby, Juniors through to Seniors and on to The Force and then of course The Wallabies.
    Just looking for it all to held on a level playing field is all.
    I could not understand why some of the people here on this 'Rugby Forum' are so sardonic with your comments. Some of which is straight from the urinal trough!
    I did appreciate the couple of positive and constructive comments from the other gentlemen who responded genuinely to my post.
    Thank you for that. Gives me some hope for WA Rugby.

Finally, 'Darkness', you need help mate. You are a dead-set idiot. And as such, I feel that if I reply to your comments - Well That would make 2 of us being Idiots!

Go The Force.
    On-Looker

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    You come in here big-noting yourself and cough up a load of dribble, even making out that you're a Wallaby (Wombat more like it).

Sevenmile- go get him!

I am really a Palmyra troll.

Champion
    vCash
    I have long championed the idea of those down the bottom get first dibs on any new arriving professional players and have alway's said those that play finals don't get any at all next season.

Nedlands chopping Stander because he refuses to connect with local rugby and snaring Isi Naisarani to stay under the allowable Force contingent whatever that is[changes every season]is yet another example of why clubbies get pissed off.[Would like an official explanation on why that was allowed to happen]

My advice to you Onlooker is don't get too involved and don't overthink it because it will only piss you off. Better to steer clear of the whole thing and watch rugby on tv because it will only eat you up, nothing will change no matter what you say or do.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by westies man; 23-02-17 at 19:12.
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    do very decent chips and kiwi dogs too, '20s won it last season, not a bad place to be this season.

vCash

sound of leather smacking into the keeper's gloves

Player
    vCash
    Westiesman, meant to ask you about that when you last posted about Brynard at Neddies.
    I asked a parent in the juniors and he said that Brynard had spent good time with the 13s (if I remember correctly) and a few sessions with a couple other age groups.
    You're aware I'm not at Neddies, so this is just a case of rounded out your info further.

Baysie working hard, head coach with the rest of the senior coaches and managers putting in Yards. Players getting down to training. Hoping for good season all round.

Darkness it does seem that some of the Baysie ladies did head down to yours. Treat them well.

Other than that, let's hope injuries are kind to all. See you at the clubs. As Kev said Baysie hot beef rolls are a highlight, get down and have a roll and a coldie.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast