Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How do you watch Super Rugby online

vCash
    Netflix is pretty cool, I watch a few of the Netflix exclusive shows (House of Cards is amazing) but if they had sports that would be pretty cool.

I would imagine some of the streaming services will be watching the Optus EPL contract with interest as will the AFL and NRL as I have read reports about both codes looking to produce their own content in terms of streaming matches and taking out TV networks out of the equation.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    I read an article about 6M ago that some of the streaming services were looking into trying to talk Foxtel into essentially subleasing the sports packages. So hopefully soon we can have sports on Netflix, etc.

I dont have Netflix at the moment, but would probably swap from Fox to something like that and pay a bit extra if i could get a suitable sports package
    That would be ideal. As things stand I'd still keep my Fox basic/sports pack in preference to an NRL (or ARU package were one available) because they have a lot of other sports I'm interested in and I like some of the panel shows - not counting Martin, Kafer &Co.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    That would be ideal. As things stand I'd still keep my Fox basic/sports pack in preference to an NRL (or ARU package were one available) because they have a lot of other sports I'm interested in and I like some of the panel shows - not counting Martin, Kafer &Co.
    What I read was that they were going to offer the fox sports package on top of their other programs. So it would be all of it.

(a.k.a. Mr Pinkbits) Stone Cold's Avatar
    vCash
    Foxsports.com.au subscription gives you replays of each super game 12 hours after final siren for $50 a year or $5/month plus all live NRC matches. (as well as other stuff)

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    coz Stone Cold says so

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone Cold View Post
    Foxsports.com.au subscription gives you replays of each super game 12 hours after final siren for $50 a year or $5/month plus all live NRC matches. (as well as other stuff)
    I'd never seen that before, thanks SC. A very reasonable alternative for folks who can't afford a full sub. Lots of other stuff available too.

vCash

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Cold View Post
    Check out www.rugbypass.com . Basically super rugby, 6N, Rugby Championship, NRL, etc all Live or on demand. Though rights are for countries within Asia Pacific excluding Japan. Just use a VPN for places like say Hong Kong or Malaysia and you get to watch the games "live" or in demand. That's what my mates in Oz and NZ do to access this. It's about $148 USD and you get almost everything except for 7s.

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The InnFORCEr View Post
    While we're at it, do any of you that are based over east know of any radio stations that telecast Super Rugby in Sidney, Melbourne, Brissy or ACT?
    Just saw this

https://twitter.com/rugbycomau/statu...18223681843200

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    I mostly prefer to watch at home. And this ( [] ) live streaming place works for me in an uninterrupted manner. I hope, you will also enjoy live streaming of Super Rugby here. On the other hand, Netflix is also a very fine option in this regard, if you are looking for high quality service.

vCash
    ^^ Boss, can I have this bloke's vCash?

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QuianaGonzal View Post
    I mostly prefer to watch at home. And this ( [] ) live streaming place works for me in an uninterrupted manner.
    I reckon cold is with the monkey's ears and toes although cats dogs and babies its Tuesday. Travel trips taken away and friends are baskets and hats. But wishes are hopping and trees are wet because TV shows on radios are lazy. Food is sitting with weather flying. But I wouldn't bet on it.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Finally, a lucid post from shasta.

Darkness will be pleased.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2