Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: SANZAR Meeting

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Insider View Post
    The development or growth of rugby in wa is at best a disaster. RWA have dropped the ball on this one.
    The number of kids coming through the ranks u14-u16 has been decreasing at a rapid rate over the last few years which now reflects in the number of u18-u20s teams.
    They don't even have a draw up yet as the clubs are struggling to commit to field teams and the quality I have seen to date wouldn't have any other state quaking in there boots
    Just once it would be great to hear from someone who has a interest or involvement in Perth Club Rugby that doesn't have a hatred for RugbyWA that borders on the Psychotic.

Club Rugby in Western Australia has the opportunity to grow their membership numbers, have new recruits thru the pages of this website. But your collective rants against each other and the bile that is spat about RugbyWA turns everyone off.

But you all dont care about that.

Its amazing how you all refuse to acknowledge the comments of the "common Western Force fan" here on TWF because they havent been involved with Club Rugby since the age of 4. And yet whilst I can not speak for all on TWF the regular Club Rugby Commentators that frequent TWF are seen as whiny kids that had their favorite batman toy taken from them by the big bullies at RugbyWA.

Mr. Insider your comments about the growth of RugbyWA being a disaster I can not take seriously when evidence points to the contry. If there was one WA developed Force player in 2006. and there is now 9 in the playing squad for the Brumbies, you might want to re-think your argument.

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
    Just once it would be great to hear from someone who has a interest or involvement in Perth Club Rugby that doesn't have a hatred for RugbyWA that borders on the Psychotic.

Club Rugby in Western Australia has the opportunity to grow their membership numbers, have new recruits thru the pages of this website. But your collective rants against each other and the bile that is spat about RugbyWA turns everyone off.

But you all dont care about that.

Its amazing how you all refuse to acknowledge the comments of the "common Western Force fan" here on TWF because they havent been involved with Club Rugby since the age of 4. And yet whilst I can not speak for all on TWF the regular Club Rugby Commentators that frequent TWF are seen as whiny kids that had their favorite batman toy taken from them by the big bullies at RugbyWA.

Mr. Insider your comments about the growth of RugbyWA being a disaster I can not take seriously when evidence points to the contry. If there was one WA developed Force player in 2006. and there is now 9 in the playing squad for the Brumbies, you might want to re-think your argument.
    I am involved in club rugby Exile
    There's no way to gloss over the facts my statement made no mention of the force there players or there supporters
    There was no mention of hatred towards rugby wa it stated the facts about the future so I take your comment as a sad little man who lived in a world of make believe where we all hold hands and sing and eat ferry bread
    The truth is the truth

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    There's no way to gloss over the facts my statement made no mention of the force there players or there supporters
    There was no mention of hatred towards rugby wa it stated the facts about the future so I take your comment as a sad little man who lived in a world of make believe where we all hold hands and sing and eat ferry bread
    The truth is the truth
    If it was truth, where is your evidence? Without your evidence you are just saying things on the internet.

Numbers decreasing? What are the numbers? See where I am going with this?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    The truth is the truth
    Mr Insider,

I too am involved with Club Rugby and have been for almost 20 years. Please forgive me for making a couple of generalizations.

You obviously dont know me, I havent been called a little man in a long time.

Exile
    Sydney

Rookie
    vCash
    The bagging of RWA gives oxygen too Papworth and Sydney centrics that if this is a shitfight then how can you have a professional franchise.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Name:  2539574675_a8146d3a5b_z (1).jpg
Views: 734
Size:  79.0 KB

Fairy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BLR View Post

Numbers decreasing? What are the numbers? See where I am going with this?
    Any idea where we could get this easy to calculate information???.
    Ensuring that the same method is used to report the numbers the evidence would be irrefutable - year upon year growth according to some.

vCash
    From the Saffer rumour mill

http://www.sarugbymag.co.za/blog/det...payout-if-axed

Cheetahs to get payout if axed
    19 Mar 2017

The Cheetahs will be offered a two-year payment from Sanzaar if they are axed from Super Rugby.

Sanzaar is set to reduce the number of teams in the tournament from 18 to 15 next season, with the Kings, Cheetahs and Rebels reportedly in the firing line.

According to the Sunday Times, the Cheetahs would receive a two-year 'sweetener', as they are still a Super Rugby entity under the current agreement.

Super Rugby franchises receive upwards of R28-million every year, with some, who accept wider responsibilities from SA Rugby getting R33-million.

A local rugby boss said earlier this week that the Kings and Cheetahs' expulsion from the tournament was a done deal, but SA Rugby president Mark Alexander told the Sunday Times that 'no decision has been taken'.

Meanwhile, in Australia, there is talk that the Brumbies and Rebels may have to form a similar partnership to the one that saw the Lions and Cheetahs form the Cats in 1998.

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

vCash
    Well given the planned brumby cull in kosciuszko national park. The "rebel brumbies" is actually a pretty contemporary name for a team.

Or have we got it all wrong and someone has just gotten confused about the brumby cull and thought it was a rugby article?

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralto View Post
    Any idea where we could get this easy to calculate information???.
    Ensuring that the same method is used to report the numbers the evidence would be irrefutable - year upon year growth according to some.
    I have some numbers for you

In 2006 - 1st year of Force we had 65 teams competing in Club comps.

In 2016 we had 83 which was down on the previous year and research showed a number of ex-pats leaving WA due to downturn in economy.

In 2016 our ladies numbers are in fact higher than any other State.

A new club - Perth Irish was born in 2016.

Last weekend, when we played the Brumbies, Force played 9 boys from WA and Brumbies 1.

7 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Exile
    Sydney

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    My favourite:
    Number of local ACT players in the Brumbies starting XV- 1
    Number of WA players in the Brumbies starting XV- 1

As many of ours as of theirs.

If you want to convince me of the value of the Brumbies, they have to be doing a whole lot better than 1 after more than 20 years of competition.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

vCash
    Gotta admit, would be interesting to see what Victoria or western Sydney would have been producing had they been in the Brumbies union from 1996.

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
    I have some numbers for you
    Bit of a rubiks cube that one - more than last year, but less that 2007, which is twice the number in 2015 less 7.
    Still really asking for the numbers - it thought it should be easy.
    Any of the cheer squad give the exact rego numbers.

I'll just accept swimming in numbers, and flooded with cash then?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13