Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Own the Force

vCash
    Have already replied pledging our support with our 2 share purchase!

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Bought mine a few weeks back. I haven't received any e-mails or docs confirming my purchase.... the money definitely went out of the bank.

Anyone in the same boat? Has anyone received anything?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Great game, Fucken battled right through to the 80!

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WFDom View Post
    Bought mine a few weeks back. I haven't received any e-mails or docs confirming my purchase.... the money definitely went out of the bank.

Anyone in the same boat? Has anyone received anything?
    not yet. it closes mid July so you have to wait until then

"12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

Rookie
    vCash
    I bought my 2 last week. I was going to hold off to see what happens to the Force, but the passion of the fans on this site changed my mind. I had to do my little part and buy my shares. Hopefully others who want to but haven't yet will get off the fence and buy the shares; and OTF can come out and say we have $10M reasons in the bank why the Force should stay.

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    I bought mine 2 weeks ago.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    General/Hansie, do we know how many shares have been bought, or is it secret until the closing date? (July 14th?)

The Own The Force site mentions 4665 supporters registered, but as that number hasn't changed I think it was the number of people who responded to the initial call, not the number of shares purchased.

Last edited by Sheikh; 27-04-17 at 17:37.
    Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

vCash
    Bought 2 the very first week they became available. Will buy more as soon as I can - need to do a bit more saving first!

Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

Champion
    vCash
    We have bought two. Any update on how many reached?

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    doesn't really matter-we are doomed but will get our money refunded.It is very obvious that the ARU have been planning our downfall for quite some time.
    the good news is that they will destroy themselves in the process

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter View Post
    doesn't really matter-we are doomed but will get our money refunded.It is very obvious that the ARU have been planning our downfall for quite some time.
    the good news is that they will destroy themselves in the process
    Sorry BDG, but that ain't gonna happen. We've got everything and the bulk of support behind the Force, even the rest of Aus- it's down to the numbskulls who think they're in'charge' to just self implode.

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    then what?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter View Post
    then what?
    LOL! Oh Ye of little faith BDG! Very sure the outcome is coming out on the Force side, and not before time! I think what we do now to pressure the ARU makes all the diff! Watched the replay tonight of the game, and I Thought WOW! jeez they played well! Just still need that killer instinct at the end to finish off tries, but they played like a pack of hyenas! Maybe we need to change the name?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    Bought 2 the very first week they became available. Will buy more as soon as I can - need to do a bit more saving first!
    Mr Hertryk unemployed... I bought one as soon as they were announced.. I really wish I could do more..

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    Email from Mark Sinderberry today:

"Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

Thank you for your investment in the Western Force Owners Ltd.

The usual process according to Computer Share is that the BPAY receipt you will get from your bank is your confirmation of payment however I can confirm your funds have been received.

Once the share issue date closes on the 14th July 2017, you will be issued with a share certificate (s).

I wanted to update on the current situation as we understand it.

RugbyWA, through our lawyers, have put forward to Australian Rugby why we believe the Alliance Agreement which was signed in August 2016 confirms our ongoing participation in the Super Rugby Competition until 2020.

The ongoing speculation and uncertainly around the future of the Road Safety Western Force has been unsettling for all concerned including players and staff but also those who originally expressed interest in the “owntheforce” campaign. Once the competition structure is confirmed we will still need to ensure our financial viability and your advocacy of the Western Force Owners ltd will play a significant role.

As soon as any further information comes to light we will contact you directly.

We passionately believe that rugby has a place in WA and that the Road Safety Western Force is vital in ensuring a pathway exists for players at grassroots through to the professional level.

Yours in rugby

Mark Sinderberry"

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

Apprentice
    vCash
    Guys I've been thinking the last few days about the campaign of own the force and what was good and what was bad. I'm sorry if this sounds like I'm bashing the Force - I'm not. I''m just really passionate about the Force and want the best out of them and just curious to know what people think....

I think initially its a great idea and still is, however they took too long from the initial interest or 'pledging' to the putting forward of money - I know there were legal complications and what not but I think it took far too long. This caused it to have a big backing and then it went quite.

Secondly they never pushed the fact that in the case of the Force being axed that you would most likely be REFUNDED your investment and if not perhaps partially. I think if they were to somehow re-iterate this and make it well known they would see a surge in shares. Maybe do a quick list of bullet points on Facebook stating the benefits i.e. the discounts, voting rights, the refund, etc.

Thirdly the own the force campaign is restricted to people living within Australia - again I understand this for legal reasons but this would of affected a large amount of buyers/endorsers overseas. I mean we have a lot ex-players and fans overseas who I'm sure would want to want to own the force; Giteau, the honey badger, Drew Mitchell, Longbottom to name a few. These guys and so many more cannot own shares - imagine where we would be at if internationally we could sell shares - I dare say we would have higher numbers and many of those who had pledged may have been from overseas.

So where to from here? I think if the Force really want get this back on the front foot they really need to hit home the key points of the benefits and in the event the force go the investors get refunded. Also if they can, open up the market to international investment. I think this needs to be done rather quickly though as I recall the closing date is in July???? Anyway maybe you guys can shed some further light on the points I've raised? Thanks guys.

Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast