Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Own the Force

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    But one thing is certain - Ask Fulvio a straight question - he will provide a straight answer.

He is a Club Man who supports his Club above anything else. And that is the way it is supposed to be.

I have had the honor of having a drink with Fulvio a couple of times and would be happy to do so again.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

Senior Player
    vCash
    The own the force video no one saw coming...

Phil Kearns now endorsing the own the force, check it out on the force facebook page

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by volvo View Post

Phil Kearns now endorsing the own the force, check it out on the force facebook page
    what a disappointing video.
    he didn't even get stuck by lightening...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by volvo View Post

Did I just have a stroke?

vCash
    WTF? Just seen it! Must have cost us 1000 votes!
    Thanks Kearnsy "rugby can bring us together!"

May the FORCE be with you!

vCash
    We're gonna need a bigger bandwagon.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalahard View Post
    Fulvio is our Spiro. Yearns for a yesteryear of supposed glory even though the world has moved on. Fulvio is our Papworth. Yearns for a yesteryear when the clubs were the most important bodies in the state. Fulvio is our Georgina Robinson. Yearns to be scandalous though the majority simply does not care.

We all remember Fulvio being the sole vote against RugbyWA establishing the Force as it would completely ruin the shining white knights running around for the mighty Palmyra.

And we also remember Fulvio as an individual who has sunk to the depths of the common internet troll. One who hangs around a supporters site just to rubbish anything and everything RugbyWA.

Do what the rest of us do General, ignore it.
    Last time I looked I was sure we lived in a democratic society where individuals could express their opinion without fear of persecution.

I understood that this site was a place for genuine hardcore rugby people that expressed their thoughts on all things rugby related irrespective of whether you agreed with them or not.

If some people have different thoughts on things and although it may upset other people surely that person shouldn't be subject to such vitriol that you Kalahard have posted.

Way out of line. Made a dick of yourself.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash

And we also remember Fulvio as an individual who has sunk to the depths of the common internet troll. One who hangs around a supporters site just to rubbish anything and everything RugbyWA.

Do what the rest of us do General, ignore it.
    What is it with twf? anyone who has a differing view gets set upon. I can remember when you had some balls Kalaman and used to get stuck in. The term "Eunich" comes to mind.

I am really a Palmyra troll.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzmania View Post
    Mark Sindberry has just been interviewed on 882 6pr spoke about owning the Force and was confident this playing and coaching group ilooks like it willbe able to deliver on the field for us. At last we are starting to get airtime albeit small at this stage but it is astart
    I have been lobbying Tim Gossage on 6IX ever since the campaign started, and just as I arrived at work Tim announced Sinderberry was in the studio...I couldn't find a radio anywhere in my work place to listen to the interview.. Good to hear as you said a little coverage at least on the media..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SNOB View Post
    WTF? Just seen it! Must have cost us 1000 votes!
    Thanks Kearnsy "rugby can bring us together!"
    I saw it, but I don't have speakers on computer at work..so didn't hear it

Champion
    vCash
    For 8 years now I've been reading TWF. I can not recall one post of positivity for The Force or for those who volunteer to be board members of RugbyWA by Mr Sammut. Just because large extravagant words are used and double meanings abound, it doesn't mean the pattern and tone of behaviour is hard to follow.

Force get set up : Its going to fuck up the clubs
    Force decide to try anything : they're doing it wrong
    Force ownership is announced : the idiots running it are getting what they deserve

Thats pretty much Mr Sammuts attitude towards RugbyWA and the Force. Yes he is a long standing, hard working club man who deserves a lot of credit for his contributions. But having read a lot of posts attacking RugbyWA and the hardworking club men who have worked and volunteered to help keep the thing going, I am of the opinion the major contribution to this site by Mr Sammut is a long campaign of negativity towards the Force.
    Democracy allows for freedom of speech, a right we all have. Thats my opinion and if that makes me a dick or a eunich then im fine with that.

vCash
    For 8 years now I've been reading TWF. I can not recall one post of positivity for The Force or for those who volunteer to be board members of RugbyWA by Mr Sammut. Just because large extravagant words are used and double meanings abound, it doesn't mean the pattern and tone of behaviour is hard to follow.
    Well I'm sure there have been a couple along the way. But he posts his opinions under his real name so I doubt he could be called a troll. You have to admire that even if you don't like the negativity. Certainly doesn't deserve abuse, as you don't for your opinion. It's very ironic to see a serial and prolific troll crying foul when he gets a bit of his own, though.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash

Exile
    Sydney

vCash
    Tbat's not a argument.

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    I think its time we all got together, had a bbq and a beer or 10 and solved the worlds problems.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Exile
    Sydney

Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast