Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Own the Force

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    I'm interested in more than one. But I've gotta make sure I've got the correct leverage over the wife!
    Checking numbers last night we have around 2500 pledges and just starting to launch a PR program to try to double that. I'm still finding there are plenty of folks out there that don't know much about the initiative so we still have some work to do around communications. We are getting increasingly confident we will get there . The survey was designed to help us specifically decide things like how many shares you could own so in the next week or so we will put some clarity around that.
    Last nights announcement on the signing of TPN has been really well received and I hope the fans can start to see we are building a pretty interesting squad. TPN is a really solid bloke and you will see how focused he is on community and this was a big part of his decision to move here.
    Cheers General

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Rookie
    vCash
    Still working on it.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Rookie
    vCash
    Yes I meant last years squad though they did win the final early this year pre season.

vCash
    Hi General,

Would you give any thought to approaching Nick Cummins to assist in the PR drive? He has thousands of followers from all football codes and even the AFL-disciples have heard of him and love him! I'm sure if you guys did an advert with him either for an online audience or a radio audience its reach would be massive. If he would promote it via his Instagram account, even better!

I recently did a poll of my AFL-mad work colleagues to see if any of them could name a Western Force player - the only name they could come up with was the Honey Badger!

8 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    Hi General,

Would you give any thought to approaching Nick Cummins to assist in the PR drive? He has thousands of followers from all football codes and even the AFL-disciples have heard of him and love him! I'm sure if you guys did an advert with him either for an online audience or a radio audience its reach would be massive. If he would promote it via his Instagram account, even better!

I recently did a poll of my AFL-mad work colleagues to see if any of them could name a Western Force player - the only name they could come up with was the Honey Badger!
    Sorry for slow response here Alison. Yes the Badger will be part of the PR launch. Just trying to find him now which isn't always easy.

8 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    Hi General,

Quote Originally Posted by General View Post
    Sorry for slow response here Alison. Yes the Badger will be part of the PR launch. Just trying to find him now which isn't always easy.
    The more important question is will he be a part of the playing squad next year?

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    “Everyone knows whether it’s rugby, politics or whatever, front-rowers should rule the world, so to have a hooker at the helm makes sense,” Nathan Charles Western Force & Wallabies Hooker.

vCash
    Hit him up on the Ol' Insta

Anybody who's seen the dunny tree video without falling on the floor doesn't have a sense of humour.
    #Howyagoin

C'mon the

Player
    vCash
    Depending on the depth of the marketing budget...
    Is there any value in promoting the Force to the East coast as everyone else's in Australia's 2nd team.
    Gentle persuade the Reds that they hate NSW enough, that they should back the Force when we play NSW, and gently vice versa.
    With the Rebels supporters as - "We'll stick to the Reds and Tahs - a "we'll show them" type mentality for writing us off - outside the strongholds of Aus rugby.
    And to the Brumbies ACT regions as - we'd rather be your ally than your enemy - (not sure, haven't thought that one through yet)
    Potentially there is the chance to become NZ favourite Australian team.
    Is there promotion outside of Perth? - genuine question, not being facetious and realise costs are involved. I'm not in those other places so don't know. Also understand that we may be cleaning our own house first.

Champion
    vCash
    Hi General,

Can you guys bring back the "Save it for the Game" adverts? They are still pretty popular round these parts.

Cheers

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalahard View Post
    Hi General,

Can you guys bring back the "Save it for the Game" adverts? They are still pretty popular round these parts.

Cheers
    Best ads ever!!!!

Great game, Fucken battled right through to the 80!

vCash
    You don't find the Honey Badger - the Honey Badger finds you!

Last edited by Sheikh; 08-11-16 at 19:34.
    Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

vCash
    Mark Sindberry has just been interviewed on 882 6pr spoke about owning the Force and was confident this playing and coaching group ilooks like it willbe able to deliver on the field for us. At last we are starting to get airtime albeit small at this stage but it is astart

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Simon Cron: “People talk about winning and losing all the time and they are critical, but there’s a process to get into and it’s the ability to stay present, do your job and execute skills under pressure.”

Rookie
    vCash
    Nick has agreed to help with our video promotion which we hope to roll out soon. Unfortunately he won't be part of our squad in 2017.

Rookie
    vCash
    That's an interesting angle. Certainly worth looking at the concept in terms of promoting match day. A few years back we had a growing supporters base in Auckland for example. This was started by ET's Rosco Graham a massive supporter of the club.

Rookie
    vCash
    I'll see what the plans are. I thought that was a top campaign when it was running too.

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast